KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Looking for a story.

WiseComplaint · 479

Offline WiseComplaint

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
on: August 04, 2019, 12:53:02 AM
In this story a young girl gets her report card and it has all A's on it and the teacher asks about it because some of the other teachers thought some type of abuse was going on and it turns out that the girl had made a bet with her father.

I thought it was called Fathers daughter or some variation but I can not find it.

Offline Freaky

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0

psiberzerker

Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 07:07:42 AM
Jesus, the foreward is longer than most stories (And systematically goes through every excuse in the Pedophile's handbook.)

Just for the record, for anyone who's reading it:

Sex with your daughter is wrong, at any age.

Sex with anyone in your family, where someone gets pregnant is inbreeding, and reinforces recessives, which can lead to birth defects.

Even in "A free country" censorship of certain dangerous subjects is fine, and even necessary for the safety of some of our citizens.

No one is entitled to sex.

You can't have sex with a child, even if she's "Willing" or curious about sex, even if it's "Not violent" it's tantamount to rape.  IRL the only way someone can have "Sex" before she is ready is by force, or coersion, and curiosity isn't consent.  

Children are curious about guns, but we don't send them off to war before they're 18, because it would ruin their lives, and they're not physically capable of it.  I'm sure a lot of them want to drive, or be school teachers too, but I have yet to hear a single argument that they're capable of either.

Little girls that know everything about sex, are virgins, but can be raped painlessly, and orgasm from it are magical fantasies, right up there with Leprecauns that will lead you to a pot of Gold if you follow them long enough.

Pedophiles lie, and make excuses to normalize their desire to force sex on children before they're ready.

It doesn't go without saying, and we wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 07:10:36 AM by psiberzerker »