KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1st time poppers (MM, drugs)  (Read 199 times)
re_singed
New Pervert

Fame 0

« on: September 21, 2019, 04:47:41 AM »

so I met this guy one summer night we were cruising beside where the Cataraqui Creek meets Lake Ontario, a barely-used street with pleanty of view.
I’m standing beside my car, and he comes over
gropes me and quickly gets down on the pavement, but as he’s going down, he hauls a great big whiff from a bottle I can barely see, then starts sucking my cock like a fucking madman.
He’s found out this foul-smelling fluid is a temporary muscle-relaxant, as well as it focuses you on the act, and blood flow to the cock changes I think.
Anyhow, he’s getting off mightily, I’m really enjoying watching him, he’s got a good mouth, a big mouth, and he’s totally consuming my cock, and I’m really starting to get hot, I’m leaning in as you dio when your ass is otherwise pressed into fender steel,
then he said try this.
And I’d been watching him cover a nostril with his thumb push the open bottle against his open nostril and inhale slowly and steadily. Then his mouth would engulf my hard cock.
So I did a couple hits, and my head spun, my cock grew, everything went all hot and confused horny like, and he started moaning and it was my pre-cum, and I shot off like fast and furious, holy fuck that was intense.
I went thru a stage of internet sex augmented by poppers, but it got expensive, and some batches I’d get headache, wondered what I’d ingested, then the authorities took a bunch off the market so I decided last place I wanted to get busted was a sex store selling illegal chemicals.
So I smoke pot.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Burnt at the stake

Fame 451

Member since 2008, former Mod, POY 2013, POM x3.

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 07:15:02 PM »

Loved poppers in the 80’s.  Taking a drag before orgasm can just about make you black out.  Don’t know the pharmacological explanation, but I suspect there is an oxygen deprivation element, similar to autoerotic asphyxiation.  Definitely a young person’s game.  Love myself too much to try that now.  LOL.
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 129

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 07:34:04 PM »

Don’t know the pharmacological explanation, but I suspect there is an oxygen deprivation element, similar to autoerotic asphyxiation.

They're a muscle relaxant, which is why they're used to facilitate anal sex.  Also to treat Vaginismus.

Do you understand Zen?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: