KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

The Company presents: Songs from a Transhumanist Future (scifi)

Army of One · 179

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
(Be sure to check individual stories for story-specific codes.)

I'll let this thread's sponsor explain:

As many of you are aware, The Company is a very advanced sex accessory company. However, as with all tech companies, even we are limited by our present.

This series of stories is a view of what could possibly occur in the future. Given the continued view of transhumanism as the evolution of humanity, all these tales will have this as a core theme.

(Just to give you an idea, transhumanism is where the limitations of being human are overcome using integrated technology.)

So sit back, relax, and enjoy these stories where cybernetic technology and eroticism intersect.

Oh, and while there will be separate warnings for each story, please remember:
These stories deal with aspects of human sexuality, pre-existing, emergent and hypothetical. If you find discussions of such topics not to your taste, please do not continue any further.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 11:56:11 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 12:02:37 AM
This story deals with aspects of human sexuality, both pre-existing, emergent, and hypothetical. If this offends, please do not read any further.

I dedicate this to MintJulie. No reason.

40-year-old Amy looked at her 37-year-old boyfriend with pride. The naked man standing at her kitchen bench, back towards her, was doing one of the many things she started sleeping with him for: cooking one of her favourite meals. This simple action made her feel a little turned on and flushed, and her pert C-cup breasts1, naked along with the rest of her, moved with her quickened, shallowed breathing. She picked up her strapon harness, choosing a nice, average-sized butt plug to slide into the dock, then put it on. The plug registered with her neurosensual interface2, and she ran a finger over its top, feeling it run over the top of the plug as if the plug were a part of her body.

She walked over to him sensually, him still oblivious to her actions, and quickly slid the plug into his ass. He gasped, as the interface connected him with the plug, and he realised she could now feel him.

She wrapped a hand around his slowly hardening eight-inch tool tool. "So, Aaron, what can you give me while I wait?"

"Please, Miss," Aaron pleaded, his concentration on preparation broken by the stimulus. "I need to concentrate." Amy liked it when he called her Miss; it gave her a small feeling of power over him.

She slowly started masturbating the younger man, her breasts pressed against his back, and her head on his neck. She could feel the sensations coming from his cock, the sensitivity coming from his head as the foreskin-separated hand glided over it. It felt like she was being frigged herself, and her own body certainly reacted accordingly. Her hand sped up, Aaron needing to stabilise himself with both hands on the bench as she worked him, and by extension herself, towards orgasm.

Then, the explosion. They both felt the satisying relief, and Amy especially felt like she was having her own orgasm.

Once Aaron was spent, she pulled the plug out, severing the link. "Just remember my friend Evie will be coming over on Thursday to have fun with you," she said, almost indifferent to what had transpired earlier. "I'll be wanting a part of that, too." She turned and walked from the kitchen, running a finger over the plug, and inducing micro-orgasms in herself. "And please clean up."

1 This had been the product of a mesh implant that helped them keep their shape. Many women, especially those seeking augmentation, sought these out during this time, as a partway between human and transhuman.
2 Neurosensual interfaces have become a must-have since the first implant surgery in 2258. It connects with the nervous system, allowing compatible devices to link up and become an extension of the human body, or act as a conduit between two or more bodies and have them share experiences. It should be noted that this technology bears some resemblance to The Company's ReWire system.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 12:06:22 AM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.