KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - It's Cheaper Than Therapy

News:

• Congratulations to Valley Vixin
    KB's 2020 Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.
  • Congratulations to Shiela_M
    KB's 2020 Pervert of the Year

For CJ, and Other Star Wars Haters

msslave · 40

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +500/-1
on: December 17, 2019, 11:17:08 PM
OK, our local rag has come up with ways to get under the skin of Star Wars uber fans.  Here's the link to a fun way to get at your Star Wars lover.

http://www.startribune.com/want-to-alienate-a-star-wars-fan-here-s-how/566176881/

I was still only in my thirty's when that first one blasted off into hyperspace. I think I've seen them all, the last two or three when wife's son is here for holidays and requests them. (he's in his 50s).

They're still fun, if you don't take things too serious and don't give a damn if they get things right or wrong.

Anyway, check out the article. You'll find good ways to provoke those die hard SW fans, or just get a chuckle from the article. :D

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.

Offline ChirpingGirl

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +479/-11
Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 01:53:03 AM
I've said all those things to her.  ;D

I love annoying her with "why don't they just shoot at the fucking hole vertically?"

It's so fucking nonsensical. Luke was a Mary Sue before Mary Sue was that girl in the new movies.  :roll:

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?