KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I post this on KB?  (Read 224 times)
TC6088
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 1

« on: December 24, 2019, 09:48:07 PM »

Hey peeps, new member here wanting to unload some of his creative juices.

I'm looking for a place to post my somewhat unconventional storytelling and wonder if this is it.

What I do is tell stories about alternate realities by creating faux magazines and news articles.
Throughout these there is a background story about what followed when interdimensional travel went from "can't be done" to "ugh, I have to visit our office in New Amsterdam. Again."

But enough about me, let's talk about you. Do you think it is acceptable material to post here with all forum rules followed and all laws obeyed?
Army of One
Total freak

Fame 84

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 09:12:42 AM »

You should be fine. There's a whole subforum dedicated to that topic.

Just keep all subjects 13+ and at least pubescent. I don't think the mods will give you a warning if anyone's below 13.
TC6088
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 09:27:43 PM »

I plan on having anyone under adulthood either mentioned only in text or as a face from "this person is not real". There are ways to creativly tell a story without any under age nudity.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 643

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 11:41:48 PM »

I plan on having anyone under adulthood either mentioned only in text or as a face from "this person is not real". There are ways to creativly tell a story without any under age nudity.

No sexual references permitted involving anyone under the age of 13.  No RL “true” sexual references permitted involving anyone under the age of 18.  No photographic depictions of minors permitted, even fully clothed.

Rules are here:

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=14051.0

Additional rules are here:

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=64740.0

Rules concerning underaged material:

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=64668.0
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 11:48:25 PM by ToeinH2O » Logged
HppyHrryHrdn
Deviant

Fame 33

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 09:56:09 PM »

NO pre-pubescent characters (under 13) in a sexual situation.

Question is: Depicting two five or six year olds playing doctor as part of the character development considered a "Sexual situation"?? Everything I've read, elsewhere, has it as normal development activity, as long as it is consensual and not for gratification purposes. 
I'm re-writing a story i did in the past that was removed and think it is an important part of the characters development and back stories. But i don't want the re-write pulled for the same reason as the first time i posted the original.

Thanks,
Happy Harry

I like the idea that a voice can just go somewhere, uninvited, and just kinda hang out like a dirty thought in a nice clean mind. Maybe a though is like a virus,  it can kill all the healthy thoughts
IdleBoast
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 537

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2020, 10:35:53 PM »

NO pre-pubescent characters (under 13) in a sexual situation.

Question is: Depicting two five or six year olds playing doctor as part of the character development considered a "Sexual situation"?? Everything I've read, elsewhere, has it as normal development activity, as long as it is consensual and not for gratification purposes. 
I'm re-writing a story i did in the past that was removed and think it is an important part of the characters development and back stories. But i don't want the re-write pulled for the same reason as the first time i posted the original.

Thanks,
Happy Harry

Sorry, a specifically pre-13 reference like that would break the rules.

Go on, ask me - I might say yes...
All the pictures I post here, plus extras that I haven't: http://idleboast.imgur.com, http://idleboast.tumblr.com
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 643

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2020, 10:59:38 PM »

Harry the point of of the “nothing under 13” rule is twofold. First, we’re trying to avoid criminal content that could result in problems for the website. Second, and perhaps more importantly in my mind, we don’t want to be a pedophile website. That means we don’t want to post content that will trigger the pedophilic element.  So, no photographs of underaged minors, no stories involving children, no discussions of “real life” sexual activity under the age of 18.  Violators will have their content removed.

It is frustrating that some members choose to test these limits, and come up with creative ways to post objectionable materials that are “technically” within the limits. So, “character development” not withstanding, we’re not going to make any exceptions, because the exceptions will quickly swallow the rules. I hope you understand.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: