KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Coronavirus, The plague has arrived

Jed_ · 39276

_priapism

IdleBoast

Reply #481 on: March 27, 2020, 08:48:26 AM
UK Police have been given the power to fine people for not social distancing, and send people home if they think their car journey is not important enough.

_priapism

Reply #482 on: March 27, 2020, 09:05:49 AM
UK Police have been given the power to fine people for not social distancing, and send people home if they think their car journey is not important enough.

Lovely subjectivity.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1603/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #483 on: March 27, 2020, 02:22:49 PM

Same here as of last night. It is becoming more of a police state. Scary when you think the government is now telling us where we can go and not go.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2945/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #484 on: March 27, 2020, 03:29:34 PM
The police here won't pull you over unless they have probable cause like speeding.  Only then will they ask what you're up to and then advise and remind you of the stay safer at home order.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #485 on: March 27, 2020, 05:38:58 PM
I went into work for the first time in two weeks to retrieve a few things from my desk.  There was a memo on my desk and everyone else’s stating we are essential personnel in an essential industry.  In case of a national or state lockdown, we are to show the memo traveling to and from work to any law enforcement questioning why we are out.  That said, my job can be done from home; not as efficiently mind you, but I can get by.  I expect I won’t need to go in any more often than I just did, once every two weeks or so for an hour or so.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #486 on: March 27, 2020, 05:59:03 PM
That said, my job can be done from home; not as efficiently mind you, but I can get by.  I expect I won’t need to go in any more often than I just did, once every two weeks or so for an hour or so.

And the person that took over my job has been dropping the ball working remotely.  So I've been contacted to see if I can cover her duties.   At least it will take my mind off things. 
The kids are excited by this because they think we're not going to the cabin now (where there is no internet).  Heading north to the cabin is still on the table though. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1308/-3
Reply #487 on: March 27, 2020, 06:08:21 PM
Wife finished two dozen face masks yesterday and I took them up to the nurse/neighbor.  She was very happy as you can see by the big smile on her face.

Ooops...well, you can see the smile in her eyes.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1308/-3
Reply #488 on: March 27, 2020, 06:18:28 PM
Minnesota Shelter in Place goes into effect at Midnight.  From what I can see there's going to be a lot still open. Hunting and fishing are exempted as outdoor activity is encouraged, so sporting goods stores will remain open.  Liquor stores essential(?) and will be open.  For alcoholics it is essential...DTs can kill and are treated in ICU's, which are needed.

Minneapolis is closing some popular parkway to traffic so runners, bikers and walkers can have more room to social distance.

If someone wants to get out there's plenty of reasons.  Most effected are retail stores, restaurants, bars...any place a crowd can gather.

Easter is just three weeks away and Trump says he'll have it all fixed and open by then :facepalm: :emot_banghead: :emot_omfg:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #489 on: March 27, 2020, 06:36:13 PM

Easter is just three weeks away and Trump says he'll have it all fixed and open by then :facepalm: :emot_banghead: :emot_omfg:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #490 on: March 27, 2020, 06:45:50 PM
Listened to some economists last night that said if this goes into the summer our economy will tank big time. Even this $2.2 trillion relief will only last 3 to 4 weeks before another package will be needed.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #491 on: March 27, 2020, 07:15:26 PM

I think the Global Health Security and Biodefense unit was created in 2015 as part of the National Security Concil by Obama under Susan Rice.  Trump severely cut the funding in 2017 and got rid of it altogether in 2018.

He gets mad whenever this is brought up by reporters.

IdleBoast

Reply #492 on: March 27, 2020, 07:22:16 PM

Lovely subjectivity.

We're allowed to go outside to exercise once per day. Some idiots are interpreting that as "go for a drive in the countryside" or "drive to the beach to walk the dog".

Others are going to see friends, even have parties & BBQs.

_priapism

Reply #493 on: March 27, 2020, 07:41:04 PM

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2945/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #494 on: March 27, 2020, 07:58:12 PM
On my way home from work, I seen a half a dozen people riding down the highway on their motorcycles,  they were riding more than 6 feet apart so I guess they're ok.  :facepalm:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #495 on: March 27, 2020, 08:01:22 PM

Lovely subjectivity.

We're allowed to go outside to exercise once per day. Some idiots are interpreting that as "go for a drive in the countryside" or "drive to the beach to walk the dog".

Others are going to see friends, even have parties & BBQs.

Young guy across the street that inherited the house from his recently deceased parents has people over all the time.  Already at 1PM cars began arriving, party tonight it seems.  Friday!  Party!!!!

All I know is I don’t park across from his driveway anymore after dents in my trailer and older truck from people backing out of his driveway.

IdleBoast

Reply #496 on: March 27, 2020, 09:49:45 PM
So, now the Prime Minister and Health Secretary have both tested positive for C19, and the Chief Medical Office is showing symptoms.

When journalists asked "if they get too ill to do their jobs, who will be making the decisions?", Number 10's response was "they're only showing mild symptoms".

"Yes, but if they get worse?"

"They only have mild symptoms."

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #497 on: March 27, 2020, 10:48:36 PM
So, now the Prime Minister and Health Secretary have both tested positive for C19, and the Chief Medical Office is showing symptoms.

The whole presidential coronavirus task force will end up with it.   Even when they tested VP Pence (and his wife) but had yet to get results back.   They were all standing side by side on the podium.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #498 on: March 27, 2020, 10:53:58 PM

The whole presidential coronavirus task force will end up with it.   Even when they tested VP Pence (and his wife) but had yet to get results back.   They were all standing side by side on the podium.

Donald Trump can’t social distance; he has to be surrounded by fawning supplicants.  And, he can’t seem to stop shaking hands with people.   :roll:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #499 on: March 28, 2020, 03:39:58 PM
Remember, it was Trump, who said a month or so ago, that this wasn't a big thing. His not listening to the scientists is a main reason we are where we are today in regards to the virus.