KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - It's Cheaper Than Therapy

News:

• Congratulations to Valley Vixin
    KB's 2020 Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.
  • Congratulations to Shiela_M
    KB's 2020 Pervert of the Year

At The Cat Show

msslave · 49

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +500/-1
on: January 28, 2020, 06:21:56 PM
The city of St. Paul, MN has been celebrating winter since 1886, oldest winter celebration in the country.  For the last 44 years the Saintly City Cat Show has been held during the winter carnival.  Wife and I have been attending for many years and never get tired of it.

We don't get into the judging details, but like to watch as the judges check out the entrants. Also enjoyable is seeing how the owners dote on their kitties, many decorating their cages, including cat couches and of course toys. Best memory was a few years ago. I watched as a big burly guy in full biker leathers, gently cradled his cat and carried it to the judging area.  Yeah, even big tough looking guys can love cats.

Here's a montage a cat being judged.

I loved the marking on this short haired tabby. 

Some of the people actually want to be a cat I guess.

Also it's quite common to see many ladies wearing cat ear headbands.

A proud champion strikes a pose for the photographer...little ham :D

And my favorite of the show.

He was in the House cat catagory, not a purebred. There was a large display of Purrnature...carpeted cat trees for kitties to climb and play on. His owner thought he'd like to try them out.  He was hopping from one cat tree to another, just having so much fun.  I loved watching him and then I noticed he was missing about a third of his left rear leg.  The owner said he came from a shelter in Arkansas and he'd been found caught in a trap.  His handicap never slowed him down a bit.

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +727/-54
Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 08:57:11 AM
He's got freckles in his mouth!

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +500/-1
Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 12:20:04 PM
Yep...my boy has them too. When he yawns looks like he's missing a front tooth, due to black freckle on his gum.

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.