KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Birthday Massage (Fm, teen, Mother + son, voyeur, big tit, anal play)  (Read 805 times)
MrHappy219
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« on: February 12, 2020, 05:40:07 PM »

This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life. This story is unedited, enjoy as is or leave now.

My mother turned 30-years-old on May 31, 2014, and it was an important day for both of us, a day that would change our lives forever because I turned 16 on June 1st. But instead of spending this important day shopping at the mall with my mother and little sister, I was bagging groceries until 10:00 PM as I’d been doing every afternoon for the past 6-months.

It was around 10:30 when I parked my hand-me-down red 2005 Ford Mustang outside of our small 2-bedroom house. As I approached the front door, I saw the 50-inch flatscreen flickering in the living room window.

Now I know every teenage boy wishes his mother was a young milf with giant boobs and a big sexy ass… but my mom really was a milf. She was laying on the couch wearing a white t-shirt, tied in a knot beneath her braless 32F-cup breasts to show off her smooth 24-inch waist, and gray cotton panties stretched over a heart-shaped butt. The light from the TV seemed to reflect off her pale skin in the otherwise darkness of the room. She turned her head and smiled at me when I stepped through the door, “How was work?”

I shrugged, “It was work, how did your birthday at the mall go?”

“It was...interesting, did you know your little sister wears a D-cup?”

“A D-cup? Are you sure? They don’t look like D-cups, more like mosquito bites.”

Mom tossed a throw pillow at me, “Why are you looking at your sister’s boobs?”

“I’m a guy,” I picked up the pillow, “if she’s going to lay around naked, then I’m gonna look, it’s that simple.”

Mom laughed, “I think she does it on purpose, the little minx, you know she tricked me into buying her a vibrator today? Said it was to massage her legs after basketball practice. I can’t believe I fell for it.”

“Me either,” I chuckled, “does she even know how to use one?”

Mom grinned, “Yup, I bet she asks for batteries tomorrow.”

I shook my head, “I’m sorry I missed it, sounds like you two had lots of fun.”

“We did, there’s pizza in the fridge if you’re hungry.”

“I am, but I need a shower first, what are you watching?”

“I don’t know, it just came on.”

“Well, find something to watch, and will you warm up that pizza for me?”

“Sure, baby, you want something to drink too?”

“Dr. Pepper if we have any.”

“I think there’s some left,” Mom got off the couch to stand 5’0” tall and padded across the carpeted floor on bare feet, “go ahead and get in the shower.”

“Have I ever told you that you’ve got a really nice ass?”

She turned with a smile on her face, “And I thought you were a boob man.”

I shrugged, “I’m 16, I like both.”

Mom laughed, “Well thank you, you’re not bad looking yourself, even if you do smell like a dumpster.”

“Yeah yeah, I’m getting in the shower now, did you wash my laundry today?”

She snapped her fingers, “Damn it, I knew I forgot to do something this morning, it’s okay though, I’ve already seen everything you’ve got.”

“So has CJ,” I chuckled, “seems like she has to pee every time I start-”

Mom looked over her shoulder at me and dropped her eyes to the bulge in my jeans.
“She’s sleeping like a baby now, so you should have plenty of time.”

I frowned, “You do remember Ash never slept when she was a baby?”

Mom laughed again, “It’s a figure of speech, now get that ass of yours in the shower.”

I took a quick shower and jacked off, but was still fairly horny when I exited the bathroom 15 minutes later with a towel wrapped around me.

There were two slices of pepperoni pizza and a tall glass of Dr. Pepper waiting for me on the glass table in front of the loveseat where Mom was sitting with her feet tucked under one hip. I took my seat beside her and reached for my dinner.

“What did you find for us to watch?” I asked.

“There were several episodes of Game of Thrones hogging up the DVR.”

I chuckled, “Sounds good to me.”

Mom nodded, “I’m off tomorrow, how about you?”

“Yup,” I swallowed a bite, “I’m off every Sunday, guess my boss is trying to tell me something.”

Mom laughed, “That ship has sailed, so are you up for an all-nighter?”

“ I’m always up for an all-nighter with a hot woman.”

Mom slapped me on the thigh, “Keep talking like that and you’ll get us both in trouble.”

“But it would be so worth it,” I chuckled, “when was the last time you got laid? It’s been what, 13 years now?”

“13 years, 9 months and 27 days.”

I shook my head, “How do you go so long?”

Mom wiggled her fingers at me, “You aren’t the only one who plays at night.”

I reached for the glass on the table and nearly choked. That Dr. Pepper was on fire!

“Uh, Mom, I think this is yours.”

She smiled at me, “You’re a big boy now, one glass won’t hurt you.”

“Hot Damn!” I took another drink.

Mom chuckled, “Better take it easy, you know what happened last time you got drunk.”

I turned my head towards her and stuck out my tongue.

Mom just smiled and went back to watching the tv.

As they say, idle hands are the devil’s playthings. Mom repositioned herself to put her legs across my lap once I’d finished eating, and some twenty minutes later, I realized my hands were gliding up and down on the flesh of her right leg from her ankle all the way to the bottom of her panties. It was the dryness of her shin that had caught my attention, she normally put on moisturizing lotion after shaving her legs.

“Your skin is a little dry, want me to get your moisturizing lotion?”
Mom blinked and gave me a soft smile, “That would be lovely, yes, please do, and tell you what, get a blanket from the hall closet and you can give me a message for my birthday.”

Now if that didn’t my dick twitch. “Sure, I can do that.”

She lifted her legs, “I’ve gotta pee real fast, pause the tv.”

I paused the tv and followed Mom down until she slipped into the bathroom. Mom’s bedroom was the second door on the right, and I found her hand lotion sitting on the table beside her bed. On my way back to the living room, I grabbed a full-size blanket from the hall closet and two pillows.

I moved the coffee table out of the way and spread the blanket on the floor between the loveseat and the tv, and waited patiently on the floor for Mom’s return. For a brief instant, I was surprised at seeing my mother completely nude. It wasn’t the first time, but it had been a while since the last time. She simply smiled at me and laid on her stomach in front of me.

Okay, so Mom wanted a massage. I could do that….

I swallowed hard and reached for the moisturizer.

I started with her left foot, resting it on my knee while I gave it my full attention. After a good five minutes, I switched to the right foot, Once both feet were done, I pumped a good dab of lotion into both palms and started up the back of her legs towards her knees. When I’d gone as far as I could reach without moving, I straddled her legs to rub the lotion into the back of her hips and butt. I’ll admit, I thoroughly enjoyed groping, fondling, and even kissing Mom’s butt.

After a good ten minutes of playing with Mom’s butt, I managed to force my way up her back. Reaching her shoulders meant I had to move again, and my hard 7-inch dick slipped and slid through the crack of mom’s delicious butt. I honestly wasn’t trying to hump mom’s silky-smooth ass, I was just giving her a massage, and the back and forth action caused a bit of unintended friction. It felt too good to stop, which is probably why Mom didn’t say anything, well, nothing coherent anyway. She must have been enjoying it too if the moaning was any indication.

It reached a point where I had to lay across her, putting all of my 150 lbs on her back while rutting my dick between her butt cheeks. I simply had to. It felt like I’d die if I didn’t. I pounded my cock between the fleshy half-moons with all I had until I exploded, cum shooting right up her crack. Then, of course, I felt compelled to rub that into her skin too.

Once I finished with her backside, Mom turned over beneath me. “I’d like the same in the front please.”

I swallowed again, “Okay.”

I started with her feet again and slowly worked my way up her legs until I got to her thighs, then I treated them one at a time. Of course, my eyes were focused on her freshly shaved pussy the entire time. Ordinarily, her innie didn’t show except for a puffy slit, but she must have really been turned on because the pink lips were so full and plump that they were peeking out. She let out a soft moan when my creamy hand slid across her pearly-white mound. I let my fingers trace her slit, going as far back as her butthole to massage the little strip between the two gates of heaven.

Mom tried, I could tell, but she was too excited to remain still and her lips lifted and rolled as she tried to guide my fingers to where she wanted them the most. Of course, I liked that too much not to tease her, just a little.

I leaned down and started kissing her thighs, my fingers still massaging that spot between her pussy and butthole. Mom’s whimpering moans and constant attempts at positioning me were hard to resist. I kissed all around her thighs, over her mound, even let my tongue glide through her slit a few times. Of course, I gave in eventually, but not until she begged for it. Then I latched onto her puffy pussy with my mouth and plunged my slick middle finger into her butthole. Her sudden squeal told me she liked that, a lot. I held her up by her butthole and ate my dessert, letting her do all the work as her hips rocked and rolled all on their own.

When it came roughly five minutes later, Mom’s orgasm was loud enough to wake the dead. There was no mistaking the primal scream for anything but what it was. Her juices dripped from my chin and her butt fell to the floor, my finger slipping out of her with a wet pop. To cover my own excitement, and in an attempt not to make it awkward, I reached for the moisturizer and continued Mom’s birthday message. I still hadn’t gotten to play with those super-sized boobs yet. Of course, that meant I had to scoot up, my hard-on stretched across her pelvis pointing at her naval.

I took a breast in each hand, not even trying to hide what I was doing, and proceeded to do as I’d wanted to do since the last time I’d gotten ahold of Mom’s boobs. I think I was six or seven back then, but the memory was still fresh in my mind. She just laid there and let me play with them with a smile on her lips.

After my hands had a bit of fun, I leaned down to take a breast in my mouth. The position caused some friction and my dick rubbed across Mom’s pussy. Again, it was unintentional but felt too good to stop. Mom’s hips started dancing beneath me again, and each time her butt rolled underneath, my cock slipped lower and lower. Eventually, Mom lifted and rolled her hips one too many times and we both moaned out loud as her hungry pussy swallowed my dick whole.

I looked into her face and saw that sexy, silly smile again. It was impossible to resist, so I kissed her. Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and rolled her hips again. I got the hint and started thrusting. We quickly developed a rhythm and fucked each other right there on the living room floor. Having already cum twice that night, it was a good long ride and when it finally ended, we were both too far gone. Mom wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me deep inside of her as those fabulous hips rolled one more time. There was no way I could have pulled out in time, even if I’d wanted to. Her pussy gripped me in an iron vise, she let out another moaning scream and milked the last few drops of cum from my balls. I was exhausted and fell on top of her, my face pillowed by her soft breasts and my dick still pumping inside her.

That was when my little sister said, “That was hot!”

Mom and I laughed together and I pulled out with a groan. My dick was dripping with our combined fluids. I flipped around to see my sister lying on the loveseat with her legs spread wide, naked as the day she was born, holding a pink egg to her bald pussy.

“How long have you been in here?”

Ashley grinned. “For a while, Mom, can I have a message like that?”

Mom laughed, “Maybe for your birthday.”

“I can't wait four days, I’m going to need more batteries, a lot of batteries.”

Mom and I took turns peeing. She went first and was lying on the floor beside my sister when I got out. I laid on the loveseat with my legs hanging over the armrest. My eyes kept flickering between Mom’s big heart-shaped butt to my sister’s tight little rear. Was Mom really going to let me fuck my sister for her birthday? Just the concept of my dick plunging into that tight little pussy had my dick hardening again.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 06:09:47 PM by MrHappy219 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: