KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wife loves her pet  (Read 12353 times)
Ric0126
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame +0/-0

« on: August 05, 2010, 02:05:59 PM »

During our marrage my beautiful wife, 5'6, 118lbs, has enjoyed her relationship with our German Shepard, Snowman, and is now training another pet to love her.

It all started years ago when I mentioned an experience I had seeing my stepmother playing with the family pet. She was extremely excited to admit that she had read some of her fathers pocket books about woman and their dogs. She said that she had spent many hours playing with her pussy while reading the stories.

We got Snowman as a puppy and started his training right away. She allowed him access to her sex and encouraged him by handling his penis as well. We started a daily routine of where and when he could have time to play. He was very easy to train and provided us with many hours of fun.

She allows him to fuck her pretty much anytime he wants to and often they will breed for an hour or more with out stopping. She will cum several times even if they are tied anally. On many weekends she will be servicing both of us never bothering to get dressed.

We are training a new dog now and if you would like to read more about our experience let me know.

Ric
EZPeter
Pervert

Fame +2/-0

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 02:30:47 PM »

I would like to read more on this subject. Will she write some of the story, giving her perspective?
sahb
New Pervert

Fame +2/-0

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 12:32:43 AM »

Sounds to me as if you're a very lucky guy - I'd love to meet a female like your wife  Cheesy

I'm a 50yr old perve in the UK, looking for online fun & possible meetings. I'm into most things apart from other guys & pain :-)
Bifunlady
Degenerate

Fame +17/-3

Yep, they are my legs

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 04:39:11 PM »

I was with you until you said "breed for an hour"

A submissive accepts submission, while a slave accepts obedience. In my opinion, a submissive retains freedom of choice and a slave gives her freedom of choice to her Master
Ric0126
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame +0/-0

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 09:17:53 PM »

Gee.... he just meant to say that he was on and off me for an hour. Usually He and I don't go that long. I can't take it but we may do it several times a day.....    Cheesy

Ric
Bifunlady
Degenerate

Fame +17/-3

Yep, they are my legs

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 12:46:55 AM »

Gee.... he just meant to say that he was on and off me for an hour. Usually He and I don't go that long. I can't take it but we may do it several times a day.....    Cheesy

" gee..... he just meant to say that he was on and off me for an hour"   hmm did we change gender? Truth be told if you or she was actually doing your dog several times a day as you stated he wouldn't be jumping on and off. It That shows that the dog is either to young ( under 2 years old ) or not trained or you just watched one to many bad beast movies with a young untrained dog in it. If he was mounting you or her several times a day as stated, he be very trained and wouldn't be jumping up and down.

A submissive accepts submission, while a slave accepts obedience. In my opinion, a submissive retains freedom of choice and a slave gives her freedom of choice to her Master
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: