News:

Mother and son stories

Psymon · 8590

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +48/-0
  • What fresh hell is this?
on: October 31, 2007, 01:28:05 AM
Hey guys. Does anyone know any realy good mother and son incest stories. Theyre my favorite and good ones are hard to find. So if you guys have any good ones i'd love to hear them. thanks

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here. This is a war room.

your ghost

Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 09:29:00 PM
not to sound my own horn or anything (although that's exactly what Im doing) you might want to check out my story, "The Best Mom In The World".  It's on Kristen's site, so it should be easy to find.  Hope you enjoy it.    8)

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 04:10:56 AM
I read you story and loved it man. i hope to read more soon.

aussieguy79

Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 11:26:16 PM
Does anything beat Fm?  ;D

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 09:36:51 PM
not that ive ever found my friend nothing better than an older woman teaching a younger boy. 8)

Offline DeeDee18

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +108/-11
Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 02:57:43 AM
Hey, P, there is a classic mother- son thingy on asstr in the Libertine collection entitled Billy's Mom that might just be the best one ever written. Look in the 'older- young' section of that collection. If you have  trouble let me know and maybe I can get the URL, okay?

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 03:43:36 AM
HOLY SHIT YOUR BACK!!! HIIII!!!! hehe ;D

i actauly got realy happy when i saw that. Its nice to see you again. How are you?

and i'll definatly check that out thanks. ;D

Offline DeeDee18

• Deviant
Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 03:19:09 PM
Hi, P, nice to be back with you, pant pant, giggle. :P Glad to hear the happy bit, makes me warm you know where, blush.

Missed everybody a lot, not yet home and not sure when I will be, but I have a comp to use now so I will try to sneak in as much as possible, okay?

Can't write or post stuff, this is a mac and others have access, drats, but may have a new laptop soon, then look out, lol.

I checked that story again and it is in the 'classic' section, which it really is, if that helps.

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 06:34:35 PM
I found one that fit the description before but i\'ll look in the classic section just in case. The first one i read was great though thank you.

Glad to hear youre ok. Sucks that you gatta use a mac though.

And im glad i can make you warm there. Wish i could warm myself up is bloody freazing here in Maryland.

Offline DeeDee18

• Deviant
Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 06:35:45 AM
I am soo home sick for my Idaho nest, my little buddy tells me it will snow soon, and I want to go sooo bad!!!! :'(

But things are going well now, so maybe I can make it by Christmas, California sucks for a white Xmas unless you live up in Tahoe or the Sierras some place, and I am stuck by the sea, which isn't too bad if I could ever get away to be surfing it, drats. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I was in Chicago in a snow storm one year and it was sooo cold, so I can relate to your problem, just get Evie to cuddle naked against you under your coat, giggle. It was just a thought, sorry, lol. :roll:

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 07:55:39 AM
just get Evie to cuddle naked against you

lol she's been doing a lot of the lately but not just for warmth. But in truth it is getting bloody cold over here. I know what you mean cause i love white winters too. But theyre better where theres some trees and stuff. In a more rural area i guess you could say. I just hope its not too cold to enjoy the surf. But you'd probably need a wetsuit this time of year.

Offline DeeDee18

• Deviant
Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 04:03:45 PM
Yeah, the neighbor guy goes every morning with his wet suit. But I only have my wet birthday suit and it would be puckered all over I think, giggle.

I haven't even had time to go to the beach, drats, love the sand, oh God do I!!!!!!

My favorite thing is lying naked spread eagled in the hot sun and fingering myself to a big orgasm, doesn't get much better that that for sure. Well, maybe if my little buddy is with me, but she isn't, so would have to take matters into my own hands, sorta'.

But the snow is soo pretty and so much fun to play in, envy you, but not the city, that sucks, sorry you don't have the trees and stuff, makes it soo nice!

Not for warmth, hunh? hunh? Playing games with the roomy now? Tell us more, okay? :-*

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
Reply #12 on: November 21, 2007, 05:56:42 AM
Yeah i like the snow now (thought we dont have any yet) but in a couple months i\'ll be begging for the beach.

And yeah me and Evie have gotten a LOT closer lately. I think she\'s tired of dating assholes and im tired of dealing with her dating assholes. So were pretty much moral support and physical support for eachother. And this girl needs a lot of support if you know what i mean. ;D You know. You know, i love it when she walks around in my shirt in the morning.

Offline moboy

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #13 on: May 04, 2009, 02:03:18 PM
Hey guys. Does anyone know any realy good mother and son incest stories. Theyre my favorite and good ones are hard to find. So if you guys have any good ones i'd love to hear them. thanks
            "try LITEROTICA.COM- there are amazing incest stories on there, also ASSTRO.ORG-absdolutely awesome sites for mom son incest.For drawn and pictures try -INCEST HENTAI.COM-its great"""