KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump v. Biden - quick poll  (Read 2076 times)
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« on: March 17, 2020, 07:19:49 AM »

I'm guesssing Bernie won't make it.  So if the choice is the above, how would you vote?

Feel free to say you would not vote for anyone if Bernie is not an option.

watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 865

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 07:40:50 PM »

Since Biden now has said he will select a woman to run for vice-president with him if he is nominated, it will be interesting to see who he chooses.

A naughty thought is a terrible thing to waste
MintJulie
Global Moderator Version 9.7
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 740

Madame Sheriff

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 09:42:22 PM »

Since Biden now has said he will select a woman to run for vice-president with him if he is nominated, it will be interesting to see who he chooses.

Gov Whitmer from Michigan is a very strong contender.  Biden really wants Michigan.  He wants a blue Michigan in November..
She's just not proven and getting nothing done since she came into office in 2018.

"In a world where you can be anything, be kind."
 - Caroline Flack
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 12:16:45 AM »

Stacey Abrams, GA, the woman who failed, lost the Governor's election, and just will not go quietly away, is the woman Biden "promised" for running mate, then said he never said that... another gaffe? who knows with JoE...

Hillary is still out there... her husband was "americas first black president"... does that count?  Cabinet will be filled with Hillary's people, Obama's people...

Did JoE promise a WOC, or a Black Woman for VP? How about a black person who views themselves as a Woman... for the trans vote?

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 07:36:47 AM »

We all kow that Trump will try to leverage the corona virus hoax to cancel the election and crown himself King.

joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 09:37:15 AM »

Do Joe's statements hit a nerve, Toe? Is Stacey Abrams one of the VP Names Biden has suggested, or tried to suggest? Was way back when, when he lost the initial few Primary races, of course...

Has JoE 'ruled out' a transperson for VP? I have not seen that statement yet.
I understand you bailed on JoE, wasted your early vote on a long shot, and now JoE has your FULL support... or something like that...

When you made the decision to bail, was it in part because of the gaffes and mistakes, and fake angry (I hope) ready to go outside 'JoE' personality? Or just cause you enjoy being a front runner, when choosing the Dem to lose in 2020.

Stacey Abrams, GA, the woman who failed, lost the Governor's election, and just will not go quietly away, is the woman Biden "promised" for running mate, then said he never said that... another gaffe? who knows with JoE...

Hillary is still out there... her husband was "americas first black president"... does that count?  Cabinet will be filled with Hillary's people, Obama's people...

Did JoE promise a WOC, or a Black Woman for VP? How about a black person who views themselves as a Woman... for the trans vote?

You ugly disgusting fucker.  Go fuck yourself John.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 865

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2020, 03:29:37 PM »

I would like to see Amy Klobucher as Biden's running mate.

Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2020, 05:00:41 PM »

One thing’s for certain, just like the next president, the next VP will be a monumental improvement over the current one.
watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 865

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2020, 05:08:12 PM »

One thing’s for certain, just like the next president, the next VP will be a monumental improvement over the current one.

Vice presidents are chosen for a myriad of reasons, one major reason being they are not, nor appear to be, smarter then the president. Egos come into big play.

MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 2259

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2020, 06:45:50 PM »

Me, too.

And, at the risk of blowing my own horn, I predicted this 3-4 weeks ago.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 865

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2020, 07:38:00 PM »

Me, too.

And, at the risk of blowing my own horn, I predicted this 3-4 weeks ago.

You must have blown my horn too, as I favored a Biden-Kobucher ticket . Cool

ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 741

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2020, 07:40:49 PM »

Me too.  

Counted out a little too quickly.  The other two I had hopes for have both dropped out and endorsed Biden.  Any and Pete, you are both class acts with bright futures.

I think a Biden/Klobuchar ticket would have appeal across the board, except for the “Bernie or Bust” faction.

Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2020, 09:34:59 PM »

Me too.  

Counted out a little too quickly.  The other two I had hopes for have both dropped out and endorsed Biden.  Any and Pete, you are both class acts with bright futures.

I think a Biden/Klobuchar ticket would have appeal across the board, except for the “Bernie or Bust” faction.

ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 741

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2020, 09:40:38 PM »

Me too.  

Harris is from California, and California is safely democratic. I think Klobuchar from Minnesota would be a better bet, because you got the Rust Belt states up there around the great lakes, and she’s going to appeal to them. I also don’t know about the race card, but let’s face it, you can count on Trump to play it.
staci
Freakishly Strange

Fame 1026

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2020, 10:17:24 PM »

I feel Kamala is perfect for Atty Gen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: