KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump v. Biden - quick poll  (Read 2117 times)
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 746

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2020, 10:18:48 PM »

I feel Kamala is perfect for Atty Gen.

I agree 100%.
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2020, 10:21:05 PM »

I think Biden can win the Midwest states in play on his own.  Harris is top pick in polls.

There’s also a couple Latinas in the SW they would be excellent choices, only draw back is they don’t have name recognition (for instance I can’t recall their names).

All that said, Amy as VP would not disappoint me at all.  Pence set the bar so very low.
gater67
New Pervert

Fame 8

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2020, 01:18:18 AM »

Anybody but Trump.  He has no credibility because of his gas lighting and lies from day one.
Sensualtravler
Freakishly Strange

Fame 42

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2020, 11:57:45 PM »

We all kow that Trump will try to leverage the corona virus hoax to cancel the election and crown himself King.

Hoax?! Proof that democrats are completely delusional

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."
lorenzokb
New Pervert

Fame -1

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2020, 08:20:30 AM »

Since Biden now has said he will select a woman to run for vice-president with him if he is nominated, it will be interesting to see who he chooses.

And once he chooses, will he remember who he chose?  The Democrats had much better candidates than Biden and Bernie.  Given Trump's current popularity, the DNC picked Biden as a 'fatted calf' this time around.

Or...

If Biden keeps stumbling around, the DNC might broker their convention and pull in Hilary off the bench.

Either way, Trump might better Nixon's win over McGoven and get all 50 states and territories.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 08:23:53 AM by lorenzokb » Logged
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2020, 06:42:49 PM »

I agree that we could have done much better than Biden.  But I'll vote for him because the alternative is Trump, and he's been a disaster of monumental proportions.

Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 257

Let's do some "we shouldn't be doing this" things

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2020, 07:43:35 PM »

I wish I lived in a time where votes were placed on who the best candidate was, not the lesser of two evils.

I'll have sex with you, but I only make love with good music
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 457

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2020, 07:46:52 PM »

I wish I lived in a time where votes were placed on who the best candidate was, not the lesser of two evils.

Never going to happen.

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 257

Let's do some "we shouldn't be doing this" things

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2020, 09:34:39 PM »

Never going to happen.

You've already won the debbie downer trophy.  Are you just trying to cement you place?

Every party needs a pooper
That's why we invited you

Chirping giiiirrrrllllll
 emot_laughing

I'll have sex with you, but I only make love with good music
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 457

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2020, 09:37:59 PM »

Never going to happen.

You've already won the debbie downer trophy.  Are you just trying to cement you place?

Every party needs a pooper
That's why we invited you

Chirping giiiirrrrllllll
 emot_laughing

The last party I went to I got overdose level wasted on drugs and knocked up.  Roll Eyes

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 2268

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2020, 12:12:22 AM »

Never going to happen.

That exclusively depends on your personal point of view.

In 2008, I voted for Obama because he was the best candidate, and I voted for him enthusiastically.

So, it DOES happen...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

lorenzokb
New Pervert

Fame -1

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2020, 01:32:01 AM »

I agree that we could have done much better than Biden.  But I'll vote for him because the alternative is Trump, and he's been a disaster of monumental proportions.

Disaster for liberalism I agree.  And then the DNC stepped on their collective dicks again.  They settled on an accused sex pervert who molested a little girl this time.  What was this one, 14? 

'Me too' anybody?

I think Hillary is warming up in the bullpen.  At least when she had Vince Foster killed, she didn't get caught.
Soignie
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame -1

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2020, 01:40:44 AM »

Since Biden now has said he will select a woman to run for vice-president with him if he is nominated, it will be interesting to see who he chooses.

Gov Whitmer from Michigan is a very strong contender.  Biden really wants Michigan.  He wants a blue Michigan in November..
She's just not proven and getting nothing done since she came into office in 2018.

Whitmer's performance managing the coronavirus crisis will get her a ticket to the unemployment line
lorenzokb
New Pervert

Fame -1

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2020, 12:17:06 AM »

Disaster for liberalism I agree.  And then the DNC stepped on their collective dicks again.  They settled on an accused sex pervert who molested a little girl this time.  What was this one, 14? 

'Me too' anybody?

I think Hillary is warming up in the bullpen.  At least when she had Vince Foster killed, she didn't get caught.

Think I'm the only one saying this?  Yes?  Check out this article from the left of left NYT.

https://headlinehealth.com/dems-ought-to-start-considering-a-backup-plan-for-2020-nyt/
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 2268

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2020, 12:27:53 AM »

Disaster for liberalism I agree.  And then the DNC stepped on their collective dicks again.  They settled on an accused sex pervert who molested a little girl this time.  What was hthis one, 14?  

'Me too' anybody?

I think Hillary is warming up in the bullpen.  At least when she had Vince Foster killed, she didn't get caught.

The DNC didn't "settle on" anyone. The convention is still four months away (in some format or other), and thus far, Biden remains the last candidate standing because all the other candidates dropped out after seeing their primary results.

Think I'm the only one saying this?  Yes?  Check out this article from the left of left NYT.

https://headlinehealth.com/dems-ought-to-start-considering-a-backup-plan-for-2020-nyt/

Over and above the fact that the NY Times is hardly "from the left of the left," you're far from the only one saying this. In fact, millions of people have been saying that.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: