KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Trump v. Biden - quick poll

Lois · 3541

_priapism

Reply #150 on: October 30, 2020, 06:25:24 PM
We’ll know the score by January 20, 2021, I predict.

Dan is in a pool with his former co-workers as to the date that one candidate or the other will concede to their opponent.     

I don’t think Trump will ever concede.  He will exile to Elba, like Napoleon, still screaming that the election was fraudulent.

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.10.02 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +993/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #151 on: October 30, 2020, 06:29:47 PM

I don’t think Trump will ever concede.  He will exile to Elba, like Napoleon, still screaming that the election was fraudulent.

I meant to add that one of the options was "Never"

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12

_priapism

Reply #152 on: October 30, 2020, 06:41:15 PM

‘People Are Going To Be Shocked’: Return of the ‘Shy’ Trump Voter?

Still worried.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2467/-33
Reply #153 on: October 30, 2020, 07:31:04 PM

I don’t think Trump will ever concede.  He will exile to Elba, like Napoleon, still screaming that the election was fraudulent.

Still worried.

As am I.

Back in 2016, I heard someone refer to these people as "head-downers," but who, for varying reasons, kept their support of, and plan to vote for, Trump to themselves.

sorry, there was no edit, meant to click 'quote', and clicked 'modify' on accident.  Duh
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:02:35 PM by MintJulie »

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +583/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #154 on: October 30, 2020, 07:44:09 PM
  Many of us are forever hopeful, and see no alternative than Trump. How can Make America Great Again be controversial to any American?

400 Miles of Southern Border Wall, and construction continues today.
Sanctuary cities are roundly disliked by the people of their States, of all parties, and shall remain near the top of the list to be addressed soon.

Just a few days, now.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

_priapism

Reply #155 on: October 30, 2020, 07:54:05 PM
I’ve done everything I can now.  So we will just wait and see.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +993/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #156 on: October 30, 2020, 08:02:59 PM

I don’t think Trump will ever concede.  He will exile to Elba, like Napoleon, still screaming that the election was fraudulent.

Still worried.

As am I.

Back in 2016, I heard someone refer to these people as "head-downers," but who, for varying reasons, kept their support of, and plan to vote for, Trump to themselves.

In Michigan, Dan tells me there are Republican FB discussions that openly admit telling the pollsters they're voting blue.

_priapism

Reply #157 on: October 30, 2020, 11:23:07 PM

In Michigan, Dan tells me there are Republican FB discussions that openly admit telling the pollsters they're voting blue.

I think it would be the height or arrogance and naïveté to presume anything about how this is all going to end.  I have Dem friends who are absolutely giddy.  I predict we won’t know, until we know.  And that could take days, weeks, or even months.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2467/-33
Reply #158 on: October 31, 2020, 12:25:23 AM

400 Miles of Southern Border Wall, and construction continues today.

Before Trump took office, there were 650 miles of border protection.

Most of Trump's 400 miles of "construction" is fencing, not wall, and most of it replaced already existing fencing.

Oh, and the U.S.-Mexican border is 1,954 miles long.

But you're right: For 230 years, racist xenophobia has proven an effective way of winning votes...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +664/-2
Reply #159 on: November 02, 2020, 04:31:26 PM
Tomorrow I vote. Yes, I'm old and stick with tradition...voting on election day.

I've voted for so many candidates of my choice over the years. This year, I find myself voting against candidates. I will be voting against Trump. Given any other choice I can not see myself voting for Biden. So sad out of the numerous Democrats running, he ended up the winner.

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +745/-54
Reply #160 on: November 02, 2020, 04:47:18 PM
Why don't you like Biden?

The things I don't like about him he's appologized for.  I also think he's too old for the job, but so is Trump.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +993/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #161 on: November 02, 2020, 05:29:02 PM
Why don't you like Biden?

The things I don't like about him he's appologized for.  I also think he's too old for the job, but so is Trump.

I'm in the same boat as Msslave.  I am not a big fan of Biden because of his age and I think he has some age related problems going on.  In all honesty, I don't think Biden will serve out his 4 years if elected.
He's also contradicted himself numerous times on issues. I think he tells people what he thinks they want to hear.  He's not believable to me.
I liked Harris and Klobuchar earlier in the race for the nomination. I was starting to warm up to Pete Buttigieg when he dropped out.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +390/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #162 on: November 02, 2020, 06:55:15 PM
Well, one of the old candidates is decent, honest and caring.  And the other is the antithesis of that.

_priapism

Reply #163 on: November 02, 2020, 06:57:14 PM

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +583/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #164 on: November 02, 2020, 07:05:07 PM
  There is good reason not to want JoE as your President. As Lois said,
JoE has apologized for anything he was called out on by other Dems, during the Democrat Primary Debates especially.

So, writing and pushing the 1994 Legislation, designed to lock up lots of Black Men and Teens who were selling cocaine on street corners in their neighborhoods... and getting LONG prison sentences when caught as compared to NO sentance, NO Jail Time at least, for White cocaine sellers of any age... most Whites were able to get off without JAIL, due to the way the 1994 Democrat Legislation was written, to punish Crack Cocaine sales and addicts with severe long sentences, so as to protect American cities then governed by Democrat Politicians.

JoE made it a point to agree with near every crackpot idea of every one of the fellow Debaters, whether he did it ahead of the Debates, during the Debates, or after the Debates in the SPIN ROOMS, and to apologize for nearly everything other Democrats accused him about, in his 47 years of being an elected politician.

He never admitted to the RAPE accusations, but that was a woman employee in his Senate Office, and hey... Men will be Men, right...?

JoE never quite admitted mauling and molesting, on camera, on stage, the Daughters of other dignitaries who were forced to pose with JoE, as he sniffed their hair, and rubbed against their backs, massaged the little girl's shoulders, while their mostly Democrat Donor Parents smiled for the photographers, alongside their distressed daughters, and JoE...

JoE never admitted, in fact has been quoted saying Hunter never did anything wrong, and Demcrats discretely ducked any questions, turned them on the Reporters who dared to ask, with full Media support of the usual MSN 'suspects', while the FBI announced, confirmed, Hunter is being "Looked At", and his "Computers Seized" for an open Criminal Money Laundering Investigation...  No, JoE Biden is just gutting this one out, and only needs to keep the wolf from the door for one DAY now, after which it will not matter at all if Biden is elected.. and Biden can likely LOSE the election, and has Democrat Backing enough to just do as Democrats have done for the past 4 to 5 YEARS, blaming Trump for whatever difficulty Democrats are having... past and present.

Nate Silver has given MSM Talking Heads some wiggle room, to say "the race is tightening" and "without PA, Biden is the Underdog" today, and some are openly trying to suppress live voting in general, in hopes to suppress some Republicans from going to the Polls tomorrow at all.

Since the RACE here at KB has been tight, within any margin of error at least, and stands at 2 apart this afternoon... one of the two 'gap' is mine, as I Voted Here for "Other"... so one of the 'other' is a clear Trump Vote.. closer race here than I expected, I must say.

Last Chance to view Live Trump Rallies is today:
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/tag/donald-trump-rallies/ 

There are FIVE Rallies scheduled for today, some already occurred, and next is at Scranton, PA, beginning at about 2:15 to 2:20 PM EST... and more Rallies to follow this evening, each in near must win States...

Enjoy.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.