KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - It's Cheaper Than Therapy

News:

• Congratulations to Valley Vixin
    KB's 2020 Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.
  • Congratulations to Shiela_M
    KB's 2020 Pervert of the Year

Trump v. Biden - quick poll

Lois · 3239

Offline eater

• Degenerate
    • Fame +5/-5
Reply #240 on: November 11, 2020, 04:06:23 AM
looks like china won by a hair, god help us all.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline galaxybounce

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +502/-17
  • Everything in moderation, including moderation.
Reply #241 on: November 11, 2020, 12:27:10 PM
Hes just pissy because now his taxes will have to go back up and he'll have to evade them again so he can afford to pull himself out of debt... unless he plans on selling all of his helicopters

I've heard theorising that he is genuinely so averse to losing that he actually can't accept the election result, but I'm not inclined to believe that, not least because he's had plenty of practice with losing throughout his life. I think it's all smoke and mirrors to keep his supporters riled up and on-side. Whether or not he had actually wanted to become president in 2016, I think he will be very comfortable monetising his support from the sidelines in the next four years. Maybe he intends to run again in 2024, maybe not. He'll only be slightly older than Biden is now, after all.

What worries me more is the idea that the Republican party might find a way to package the ideas Trump has been promoting in a more sophisticated package between now and then.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +333/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #242 on: November 11, 2020, 03:15:12 PM
He doesn’t have a plan.  He’s never had a plan.  It’s all an instinct to cause chaos, because paradoxically chaos has worked for him.

At some level he knows he’s going to fail here, but his instincts tell him to lie as always and throw lawyers at the problem because he’s worn people down doing that.  But this isn’t a contractor he’s trying to stiff on a bill, it’s the Presidency of the United States.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +500/-1
Reply #243 on: November 11, 2020, 03:47:30 PM
I applaud President Elect Biden for not feeding into trump's B.S.
It's like dealing with a troll on the internet. If you just ignore 'em, they'll go away.

Let's ignore the orange troll in the White House. He'll be gone soon.

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.

Offline ToeinH2O

• Ph.D in Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +809/-8
  • Member since '08, POY 2013, POM x3
Reply #244 on: November 11, 2020, 05:15:28 PM

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +333/-12
Reply #245 on: January 17, 2021, 08:30:49 PM
looks like china won by a hair, god help us all.

The Trumptard that places his signs along the Interstate elevated by some sort of construction/loader has a new  one.  When they first showed up 4 years ago it was pictures of Trump and Hillary with ‘President’ and ‘Not president’ and ‘Get over it’ .  Good advice these days actually if  the pictures were updated.

Instead it’s a placard of the flag of China with writing that says, ‘We own Joe’.  If it weren’t for Trump’s deranged rants at the two debates and this post by eater, I wouldn’t even be aware of this nonsense the MAGA Trumptards are steeped in.  It’s just so hard to keep up with their conspiracies.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +333/-12
Reply #246 on: January 17, 2021, 08:49:56 PM
Meanwhile in other news, Russian opposition leader Navalny returning to Russia after recuperating in Germany after being poisoned by Trump’s buddy Putin has been arrested at the airport.

One day we will know why Trump is so subservient to Putin.