News:

Trump v. Biden - quick poll

Lois · 6049

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #20 on: May 03, 2020, 06:42:49 PM
I agree that we could have done much better than Biden.  But I'll vote for him because the alternative is Trump, and he's been a disaster of monumental proportions.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2839/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #21 on: May 03, 2020, 07:43:35 PM
I wish I lived in a time where votes were placed on who the best candidate was, not the lesser of two evils.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #22 on: May 03, 2020, 07:46:52 PM
I wish I lived in a time where votes were placed on who the best candidate was, not the lesser of two evils.

Never going to happen.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2839/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #23 on: May 03, 2020, 09:34:39 PM

Never going to happen.

You've already won the debbie downer trophy.  Are you just trying to cement you place?

Every party needs a pooper
That's why we invited you

Chirping giiiirrrrllllll
 :emot_laughing:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #24 on: May 03, 2020, 09:37:59 PM

Never going to happen.

You've already won the debbie downer trophy.  Are you just trying to cement you place?

Every party needs a pooper
That's why we invited you

Chirping giiiirrrrllllll
 :emot_laughing:

The last party I went to I got overdose level wasted on drugs and knocked up.  :roll:

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3070/-41
Reply #25 on: May 04, 2020, 12:12:22 AM

Never going to happen.

That exclusively depends on your personal point of view.

In 2008, I voted for Obama because he was the best candidate, and I voted for him enthusiastically.

So, it DOES happen...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline lorenzokb

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-2
Reply #26 on: May 04, 2020, 01:32:01 AM
I agree that we could have done much better than Biden.  But I'll vote for him because the alternative is Trump, and he's been a disaster of monumental proportions.

Disaster for liberalism I agree.  And then the DNC stepped on their collective dicks again.  They settled on an accused sex pervert who molested a little girl this time.  What was this one, 14? 

'Me too' anybody?

I think Hillary is warming up in the bullpen.  At least when she had Vince Foster killed, she didn't get caught.

Offline Soignie

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-6
Reply #27 on: May 04, 2020, 01:40:44 AM
Since Biden now has said he will select a woman to run for vice-president with him if he is nominated, it will be interesting to see who he chooses.

Gov Whitmer from Michigan is a very strong contender.  Biden really wants Michigan.  He wants a blue Michigan in November..
She's just not proven and getting nothing done since she came into office in 2018.

Whitmer's performance managing the coronavirus crisis will get her a ticket to the unemployment line

Offline lorenzokb

• New Pervert
Reply #28 on: May 05, 2020, 12:17:06 AM

Disaster for liberalism I agree.  And then the DNC stepped on their collective dicks again.  They settled on an accused sex pervert who molested a little girl this time.  What was this one, 14? 

'Me too' anybody?

I think Hillary is warming up in the bullpen.  At least when she had Vince Foster killed, she didn't get caught.

Think I'm the only one saying this?  Yes?  Check out this article from the left of left NYT.

https://headlinehealth.com/dems-ought-to-start-considering-a-backup-plan-for-2020-nyt/

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #29 on: May 05, 2020, 12:27:53 AM

Disaster for liberalism I agree.  And then the DNC stepped on their collective dicks again.  They settled on an accused sex pervert who molested a little girl this time.  What was hthis one, 14?  

'Me too' anybody?

I think Hillary is warming up in the bullpen.  At least when she had Vince Foster killed, she didn't get caught.

The DNC didn't "settle on" anyone. The convention is still four months away (in some format or other), and thus far, Biden remains the last candidate standing because all the other candidates dropped out after seeing their primary results.

Think I'm the only one saying this?  Yes?  Check out this article from the left of left NYT.

https://headlinehealth.com/dems-ought-to-start-considering-a-backup-plan-for-2020-nyt/

Over and above the fact that the NY Times is hardly "from the left of the left," you're far from the only one saying this. In fact, millions of people have been saying that.

Offline lorenzokb

• New Pervert
Reply #30 on: May 06, 2020, 01:04:05 AM

Disaster for liberalism I agree.  And then the DNC stepped on their collective dicks again.  They settled on an accused sex pervert who molested a little girl this time.  What was hthis one, 14?  

'Me too' anybody?

I think Hillary is warming up in the bullpen.  At least when she had Vince Foster killed, she didn't get caught.

The DNC didn't "settle on" anyone. The convention is still four months away (in some format or other), and thus far, Biden remains the last candidate standing because all the other candidates dropped out after seeing their primary results.

Think I'm the only one saying this?  Yes?  Check out this article from the left of left NYT.

Over and above the fact that the NY Times is hardly "from the left of the left," you're far from the only one saying this. In fact, millions of people have been saying that.

Millions and millions know the NYT is left of left but that's not the point.  Maybe it isn't Hillary being groomed to replace Biden, maybe its Michelle Obama some on the left want. I doubt that the DNC wants to waste her at this time against Trump.  Maybe later after Trump's eight years.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #31 on: May 06, 2020, 01:47:31 AM

Millions and millions know the NYT is left of left but that's not the point.  Maybe it isn't Hillary being groomed to replace Biden, maybe its Michelle Obama some on the left want. I doubt that the DNC wants to waste her at this time against Trump.  Maybe later after Trump's eight years.

"Millions and millions" of people can be wrong. And in this case, they are. And, perhaps most to the point, those "millions and millions" are on the far right, who see everything news sources that does not promote their causes as "left of left."

I read the NY Times almost every day. It's true that the content of it's Op/Ed pages leans slightly to the left, but that content is opinion -- hence the name -- and not news reportage. If you read it without your conspiranoia, you might be surprised.

You clearly don't understand what the DNC is and the DNC does. I'm well aware that the right sees the DNC as a puppet-master, orchestrating events behind the scenes, and enforcing an agenda. That's not what it does, and that's not how it works.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +613/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #32 on: May 09, 2020, 06:30:02 AM
  What did JoE Biden know, and when did he forget he knew?

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #33 on: May 10, 2020, 11:15:43 PM
Why has Trump screwed up his response to SARS-2 (aka COVID-19), and why is he incapable of realizing he screwed up?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 12:39:17 AM by Lois »

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #34 on: May 13, 2020, 01:02:25 AM

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #35 on: May 13, 2020, 01:41:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=y7dBd1sWQho&feature=emb_logo

It's worth noting that this video clip was produced and posted by Great America PAC, which is, according to its web site, "the premiere Pro-Trump Super PAC" which has "raised and spent over $30 million in support of Donald Trump’s candidacy."

Not exactly the most objective source...

_priapism

Reply #36 on: May 13, 2020, 03:13:08 AM
As is everything John posts here.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #37 on: May 13, 2020, 02:15:25 PM
  MissBarbara, did you find something in error about "Shattered", other than the PAC who posted it originally supports our President?

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #38 on: May 13, 2020, 02:53:41 PM

MissBarbara, did you find something in error about "Shattered", other than the PAC who posted it originally supports our President?

Yes, I did:

"Democrats and media are trying to ignore her chilling story."

That statement is made 3 seconds into the video, and it couldn't be more false. In fact Joe Biden himself appeared on live TV in front of millions of people and specifically addressed the story. How could that possibly be interpreted as ignoring the story?

On top of that, every single mainstream media outlet has addressed the story, in one way or another, with some addressing it on a daily, even hourly, basis. If you want to ignore a story, that's a breathtakingly bad way to go about it.

When a video makes such an enormously glaring mistake like that in the first few seconds, it doesn't bode well for the rest of the content.

Thanks for asking!

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1574/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #39 on: May 13, 2020, 06:48:42 PM
The smartest thing Biden can do right now is to remain quiet. Trump is repeatedly putting his foot in his mouth that is causing his own party to begin to wonder what is going on. Trump praises people like Elon Musk for defying the California governor and reopening his Tesla plant while his science guy, Dr Fauci, continues to warn the nation on the perils of opening up businesses too soon.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.