News:

Trump v. Biden - quick poll

Lois · 6051

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1282/-3
Reply #220 on: November 10, 2020, 04:03:25 PM
Finally over? No, the outrageous antics continue. Denying President elect Biden access to transition funding and office space. Factless charges of voter fraud. Firing a top defense official when our enemies are looking for weaknesses during our change in leadership. Add to this top Republicans supporting this total fool.

Yes, it will be over...but how much more damage will Trump do until then.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1826/-28
Reply #221 on: November 10, 2020, 05:06:00 PM
More firings will come. Then come the Executive Orders, then come the pardons with statements to stir up the base. The denial of cooperation will be paramount when it comes to exchange of secrets and troop movements. Tragic and petty

one of the originals

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #222 on: November 10, 2020, 05:28:17 PM
the pardons

I mentioned this last night to Dan.  I'm interested to see who gets pardons in the coming months.

All eyes in Michigan are on Kwame Kilpatrick, former mayor.  This man does not deserve to be pardoned.  Imprisoned in 2013, a 7 year sentence is too short of a term to serve.  Maybe at the end of Biden's presidential term.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +613/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #223 on: November 10, 2020, 05:53:10 PM
  What did Kwame do?  New name to me...

the pardons

I mentioned this last night to Dan.  I'm interested to see who gets pardons in the coming months.

All eyes in Michigan are on Kwame Kilpatrick, former mayor.  This man does not deserve to be pardoned.  Imprisoned in 2013, a 7 year sentence is too short of a term to serve.  Maybe at the end of Biden's presidential term.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #224 on: November 10, 2020, 07:40:26 PM
 What did Kwame do?  New name to me...

Kwame Kilpatrick became mayor of Detroit in 2001 at the age of 31, fresh from the Michigan House of Representative.  From that point on it was a Detroit soap opera until he resigned in 2013 (appx).   He was convicted on 24 federal felony counts, including mail fraud, wire fraud, and racketeering.  And was to serve 28 years.

One of the biggest stories other than his conviction took place early in his first term of serving as mayor.  The mayor of Detroit gets to live in a city owned home called the Manoogian Mansion.  The parties that Mayor Kilpatrick had there were legendary.  During one of those parties his wife came home from an out of town visit and got into an altercation with one of the strippers.   A few months later the stripper ended up dead.  The investigating officers of the homicide were fired.  The investigators were pretty sure it was a hit by someone in Detroit law enforcement.
 You can read more detail about it here.

In 2008, I was watching the "State of the City" address when he went after the media big time.  After that, he was uninvited to a number of Obama campaign events, and the conference of mayors was moved out of Detroit.

Oh, and he had an affair with his chief of staff and all the text messages were printed in the paper because of FOI act.  S-T-E-A-M-Y

There's just so much. Read the whole wikipedia page.

The guy was a total ass.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 02:43:49 AM by MintJulie »

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #225 on: November 11, 2020, 01:49:26 AM
Just having Obama disinviting him to campaign events might be enough for Trump to pardon him, because Trump is just thst petty.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #226 on: November 11, 2020, 01:57:31 AM
  Thank you, MJ - I read supposedly his Sister says Kwame will receive a Covid related "grant", for release sometime this month...

Maybe I am missing something. For what Federal Sentence/Crime would Kwame receive any Presidential Pardon, as you have suggested?

Seems all the debauchery and theft is just the usual Detroit, MI stuff for which local Democrats, and State Democrats of MI, are infamous.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2839/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #227 on: November 11, 2020, 02:35:52 AM

Seems all the debauchery and theft is just the usual Detroit, MI stuff for which local Democrats, and State Democrats of MI, are infamous.

Because Republicans are squeaky clean with perfect morals

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #228 on: November 11, 2020, 03:29:48 AM
  Is not a zero sum thing, all Parties have had some embarassing members.

Still trying to figure out why anyone thinks Trump would Pardon this guy. Imagine Kwame never supported anything Trump supports, and never will... or am I missing something.

How is Detroit doing, since ridding itself of Kwame? Imagine proserity abounds, happy citizens and other various residents, whoever they may be..

Excellent public schools, with high graduation rates, college admission is now routine for most graduates? High Real Estate values, which give off suitable property tax benefits for running the city services?

If not, what do the Citizens of Detroit, MI plan for their future?

Because Republicans are squeaky clean with perfect morals

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #229 on: November 11, 2020, 03:31:22 AM
  Fun to see late voters "count" at KB... real life intervenes, eh?

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #230 on: November 11, 2020, 03:41:48 AM

An ballet posted dated on the 3rd or before is a legit, legal and valid ballot.  Thousands of americans overseas, or working abroad cast absentee ballots every election, and they are ALL counted as long as they are post dated.  They usually never have to be because one politician has the decency to concede.

The ONLY reason that these ballots are all of a sudden "late" or "illegal" is because trumpster had a hissy fit, and his cult echoed his rant.

Hes just pissy because now his taxes will have to go back up and he'll have to evade them again so he can afford to pull himself out of debt... unless he plans on selling all of his helicopters

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #231 on: November 11, 2020, 03:43:33 AM

Sorry I haven’t been around much, damn hand is tired. Before I like most Democrats would exit the polling station and go right back in voting about 10 times.  But these mail in ballots are great!  I not only voted about 50 times in my home state, I mailed in a 100 ballots to Pennsylvania, 50 to Georgia, 50 to Nevada and 500 to Arizona.  Now I got writer’s cramp.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #232 on: November 11, 2020, 03:47:36 AM

Sorry I haven’t been around much, damn hand is tired. Before I like most Democrats would exit the polling station and go right back in voting about 10 times.  But these mail in ballots are great!  I not only voted about 50 times in my home state, I mailed in a 100 ballots to Pennsylvania, 50 to Georgia, 50 to Nevada and 500 to Arizona.  Now I got writer’s cramp.

Lol, I followed Trumpster's lead and tried to vote in Florida  :emot_laughing:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #233 on: November 11, 2020, 04:02:12 AM
Yeah, should’ve hit Florida too, and Iowa and North Carolina.  Maybe next year.

Offline eater

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-6
Reply #234 on: November 11, 2020, 04:06:23 AM
looks like china won by a hair, god help us all.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #235 on: November 11, 2020, 03:15:12 PM
He doesn’t have a plan.  He’s never had a plan.  It’s all an instinct to cause chaos, because paradoxically chaos has worked for him.

At some level he knows he’s going to fail here, but his instincts tell him to lie as always and throw lawyers at the problem because he’s worn people down doing that.  But this isn’t a contractor he’s trying to stiff on a bill, it’s the Presidency of the United States.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1282/-3
Reply #236 on: November 11, 2020, 03:47:30 PM
I applaud President Elect Biden for not feeding into trump's B.S.
It's like dealing with a troll on the internet. If you just ignore 'em, they'll go away.

Let's ignore the orange troll in the White House. He'll be gone soon.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #237 on: November 11, 2020, 05:15:28 PM

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #238 on: January 17, 2021, 08:30:49 PM
looks like china won by a hair, god help us all.

The Trumptard that places his signs along the Interstate elevated by some sort of construction/loader has a new  one.  When they first showed up 4 years ago it was pictures of Trump and Hillary with ‘President’ and ‘Not president’ and ‘Get over it’ .  Good advice these days actually if  the pictures were updated.

Instead it’s a placard of the flag of China with writing that says, ‘We own Joe’.  If it weren’t for Trump’s deranged rants at the two debates and this post by eater, I wouldn’t even be aware of this nonsense the MAGA Trumptards are steeped in.  It’s just so hard to keep up with their conspiracies.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #239 on: January 17, 2021, 08:49:56 PM
Meanwhile in other news, Russian opposition leader Navalny returning to Russia after recuperating in Germany after being poisoned by Trump’s buddy Putin has been arrested at the airport.

One day we will know why Trump is so subservient to Putin.