KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cousin hookup ( MF )  (Read 1710 times)
Clayber71
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 1

« on: March 19, 2020, 12:09:30 AM »

Ok new at this love all the true stories. So here is mine.
 Well it all started when I was messing with sister in law. That's another story. I was sending naughty pics to her but after getting out of shower fingers being wet I hit wrong number and sent to cousin. I quickly send another text to not open it. She says ok not a problem .

We continue to text and a few months go by. Out of blue she says I liked the pic you sent. What you opened it ? She says yeah why not. I actually think its huge and would love to see it again. So I sent her another one . Her response was wow its huge.  I have never thought I was that big but she loved it. Anyway I ask her to send me something since she saw me . Sure enough a nice pussy shot fingers spreading lips . Beautiful and tight. So we  chat about hooking up. She wants to have it down her throat, pussy and ass. Dam but just cant find the time.

So one day I was giving her a ride to her bf house I ask her wanna try now? She said ok where you wanna go? I know a place . We stop and get in back of my truck ( four seater) sucks me and it's a sloppy bj spit running all over balls and down ass cheeks. She climbs on top and it's a tight fit her bf is small. She rides me to a shaking orgasm and creams all over me. I cum a few minutes later and we cum together. No condom. I clean up and she is a bit smelly and worried about wife smelling her on me. That was first time.  
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 12:29:27 AM by Clayber71 » Logged
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 671

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 12:14:10 AM »

mf code is for underaged stories, 13-17 years of age.  No UA “true stories” are permitted here.  So you need to clean it up.  Either code it MF, which is what I think you meant, or move it to the UA stories area.
Clayber71
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 12:28:49 AM »

Ohhh ok yeah I mean MF
Priapus
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 09:45:50 PM »

That was fun. What about the second time?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: