KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caliente Once Año Vieja [m(teen) f(preteen) Oral Sex First Time! Curiousity]  (Read 2530 times)
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« on: August 21, 2010, 11:04:15 PM »

[Author's Note: This takes place about two years after Caliente Nuevo Año Vieja]

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 11:24:32 PM »

I'm your normal 16 year old boy. I'm on the high school basketball team, i hang out with my friends at school, i get good grades, etc. In case you're wondering, i have sandy blonde hair, very long in the back, i'm 6'7, i've been working out for years so i'm very muscular, my chest, arms and abdominal area are very hairy, and i have an 8 1/2 inch cock. My girlfriend loves it! Don't tell anyone. She's my secret girlfriend. No one knows about us. Her name is Krystal. Her family lives next door to my family. She's 11, and tall for her age. She has jet black hair, very long and straight. She's got this amazing body, the first think you see are those... They go on for miles... Krystal is always in daisy dukes or the short catholic school skirt she has to wear. 3 years ago, we saw each other naked for the first time. I discovered jerking off that day, which is why i have such a big cock today. Krystal loves my cock. She couldn't take her hands off it those 3 days we were alone.     

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 11:38:40 PM »

Unfortunately we weren't alone like that again for another year. Then Krystal discovered she loved the taste of my jizz and having my cock in her mouth. She spent those 3 days sucking me off at every opportunity. I was pissed off last summer that my parents couldn not go away. But Krystal found a temporary solution. I remember that first time in the garage vividly: She met me at her back door, took my hand and veered me over to the side of the garage. No one could see us. She unlocked the side door in we slipped into the semi-darkness. No one used the garage to park cars. It was full and junk and stuff. The garage windows on the sliding garage doors had been covered up years ago. She knew we wouldn't be missed but just to be safe we limited it to about 10 minutes. 10 minutes was all Krystal needed... We didn't even have to take our clothes off. Krystal dropped to her knees, extracted my cock from my jeans, and sucked me off until my jizz flooded her young mouth and she greedily swallowed every drop.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 11:52:27 PM »

That summer we snuck out into the garage every day several times a day. Krystal loved my jizz and she loved to suck it out of my huge cock. Once school started we didn't have as much time with school, homework, and me involved in basketball again, and then it got cold. It gets cold early here and stays cold until late April. The garage wasn't insulated and it was as cold as outside in there. So we stuck to the dry humping Krystal used to give me before the blow jobs. She wanted to suck me bad [and i wanted her to, too!] but we were never alone. Things changed though late May. Grandma wasn't going to spend summers with us any more. She was staying in Florida. Because i'd been doing so well in school and in helping the team go to the championship, my parents gave me the attic apartment. I just could not believe my luck! 16 with my own "bachelor pad". Krystal got very excited when i told her [and very wet she admitted; i took a big chance and fingered her tight little pussy right there in the living   

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 12:06:00 AM »

room, i pulled her cotton panties to the side, was able to get two fingers in but Krystal was still oh so tight, and got her off just before someone walked through the living room]. We still had things to do before i could move in upstairs. I still had finals, we both were still busy with school stuff. At the end of the first week in June i was moved in. Krystal came over the first day she was out of school. The back door was the only entrance to the attic apartment. The back door bell rang and i slipped down in my socks so mom wouldn't hear me. I opened the back door. Krystal stood there smiling. She came in and i closed and locked the door. She fell into my arms and we kissed, her larger breasts pressing into my chest. I was half hard when the door bell rang; i was rock hard now. Krystal felt it and giggled. I whispered for her to take off her shoes. We snuck upstairs and past my parents' apartment. She entered my new pad for the first time. But i knew there was only one room Krystal was interested in...

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 12:18:11 AM »

I took her by the hand and led her to my new bedroom, basically the same setup as my old one. I took her in my arms and my hands went right to Krystal's butt as we kissed. She was groping my cock through my jeans. My hands slid under her skirt and tugged her cotton panties halfway down her thighs. I kneaded her butt cheeks as she opened my jeans, pulled out my throbbing, dripping cock and stroked it. I pushed Krystal on the bed. I tugged off her panties off, spread her legs and knelt between them. We began to kiss again as i unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off her. She had on a t-shirt underneath. I started to pull it up and broke our kiss so i could tug it over her head. Her bra was black, and bigger than her 32C bra 2 years ago. A lot bigger... I reached behind Krystal and unclasped her bra. This one had more clasps, too. I pulled it away from her huge tits and they shook briefly before sitting firm and high on her young chest. [Her new bra size was a 34D; i was glad Krystal had took my cock out

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 12:32:12 AM »

because it felt like it grew bigger when i read that] Her brown nipples were thicker than last time, the areolaes around them were much larger, more oval-shaped. I leaned down on sucked on her left nipple as i reached over and played with the right one, pinching it and twisting it. Krystal was gasping loudly. After a few minutes i switched nipples. Krystal was really groaning now. Before i finished sucking on her nipples she had several mini orgasms. I stopped and straighted up. When Krystal caught her breath i pushed her skirt up to her waist. Her pussy was super hairy now! The pubes were now as thick and curly  as mine were. Her pussy hair glistened with labial fluids. I found her opening amidst the thick patch of pubes. It was more than a slit now; pussy lips had developed. I slid two fingers two fingers between the lips and slowly masturbated Krystal. I made her cum before she collapsed onto my bed.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 12:45:48 AM »

At that moment the new part of me [remember it from 2 years ago and the year before that?] asserted itself again. Without thinking i withdrew my fingers and grabbed my hard cock. I rubbed it up and down Krystal's pussy, slickening it with her juices. She came again before i stopped. When her body calmed and her breathing became normal i pressed the head of my cock against her opening. The head slipped inside. My cock was thicker than two of my fingers so it was a tighter fit. I went in slow and gently. Krystal's pussy expanded a little at a time but was still very tight when my cock hit her hymen. I slid back and slowly fucked her, in and out, only up to her cherry. I picked up the pace a little. Krystal started breathing heavy. Then she began to orgasm again. I jammed my cock into her past the hymen, busting it open but Krystal never noticed. I fucked her faster and harder, making her cum over and over. I pulled out and flipped her over. Slipping my cock back in her pussy from behind i continued 

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 12:51:25 AM »

fucking Krystal hard. She came at least 6 more times. Then i felt my balls tighten up, and my cock swelled. My own orgasm raced up my cock and flooded deep into Krystal pussy. I must have pumped 7 or 8 blasts of jizz up her pussy. As my orgasm ended, and i caught my own breath, my eyes wandered to Krystal's perfect butt, her cheeks were spread slightly, a few hairs ran up and down her crack... But it was her crinkled brown hole that caught my interest... Maybe next time... THE END

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: