KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cabin Fever  (Read 419 times)
Hard_as_ironman
New Pervert

Fame 3

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2020, 03:09:52 AM »

After three weeks it was pretty bad, ended up staying awake till 2 in the morning and then sleep till almost noon.  Messed with salems sleep cycle and eating cycle.  Felt so bad for her, so I set alarms for her food and stuff and if I got tires I'd just sleep where ever.  I can my own food and vacuum seal beef, venison, and scrambled eggs.  I also have two cases of military MREs.  I am a bit of a prepper and it paid off a little bit.  I honestly didn't have to leave for anything in those first three weeks.  I would play with Salem in the backyard as much as possible as I wasn't taking her for walks. Last couple weeks changed and I had to go to the store for her food and a few other items.  Forced myself to get my sleep cycle back on track with hers. 
watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 794

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2020, 02:39:13 PM »

I come home drained and exhausted.  Usually I kick back, smoke a cigar and watch movies.  I've never watched so many movies.

I can picture Lois, in the dungeon, dressed in black leather, whip in one hand and a cigar in the other.... Cool Cool

A naughty thought is a terrible thing to waste
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 639

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2020, 05:28:32 PM »

When your receptionist offers to lead an online workout group for the office on Zoom.    emot_thdrool emot_thdrool emot_thdrool

Something is getting a workout, and it isn’t my quads.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: