KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Cunt vs Twat

bob r · 2906

Offline bob r

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
on: May 06, 2020, 08:16:54 PM
What word do women find more offensive??  And do some women prefer those words over “pussy”. 

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2945/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 08:29:02 PM
C*** is far more offensive to me.  When I get into an argument with my friends we will call each other dumb twats from time to time jokingly, but I would really really REALLY need to hate somebody to throw a c*** their way.

I was even a little offended just by the topic title

Offline bob r

• Degenerate
Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 09:18:04 PM
I was in a chatroom where the lady i was chatting with said that “twat” was worse then cunt.  Then I thought about asking the question. She also said she loved the word cunt being used when she has sex

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1603/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 09:49:02 PM
What word do women find more offensive??  And do some women prefer those words over “pussy”. 

As a man, I find those two terms offensive when used in the company of women. Offensive even when used just among men. Though I rarely would use the term "pussy" in mixed company, if I had to use such a term, it would be pussy. From past experiences, I have found it is better to say nothing... ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

_priapism

Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 10:02:11 PM
Just say “kiska.”  It’s Russian for “kitty.”

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3080/-41
Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 10:03:01 PM

The word "twat" was used, especially in the U.K. centuries before it became a slang term for a woman's genitals. The OED cites the early 1650s as the date of first use, and the word was a derogatory expression used to describe someone who is dumb, stupid, or careless. It wasn't until the early 1900s that the first began to used with it's second meaning, and it wasn't until the 1950s that its use became widespread. The British still use the word "twat" in derogatorily labeling someone an idiot.

Meanwhile, the word "cunt" has been used since the early 14th century, and it's been around, in its present meaning, for close to 700 years. In fact, Shakespeare sneaked the word into "Hamlet," albeit in a somewhat disguised fashion. Ironically, while "twat devolved" from a general to a specific term, "cunt" followed the opposite course, moving from the specific to the general, e.g., "She's such a cunt."

Which word is worse? In general discourse, I think "cunt" is worse. Despite it's etymology, "twat" is a relatively common slang/vulgar term. It's a course word for vagina. "Cunt," on the other hand, holds deeper meaning, referring both to the body part and the person with that body part.

So, where does "pussy" fit into all of this? While it's a word I do not use myself (except in a very strict context), I think that "pussy," while still vulgar, is the least offensive of the three words. Perhaps akin to the difference between "penis" and "cock" or "dick."

Okay, I understand you didn't want an etymology lesson. But MissBarbara is gonna MissBarbara...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3080/-41
Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 10:04:56 PM

How about "the glistening flower of her womanhood"?

Okay, THAT'S why I don't write erotic fiction...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

_priapism

Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 10:12:15 PM

only if it includes “shimmering with prodigious quantities of her feminine dew.”

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1835/-28
Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 12:03:22 AM
Cunt is offensive.

one of the originals

_priapism

Reply #9 on: May 07, 2020, 12:27:54 AM
Cunt is offensive.

I agree.  I would never call a kiska a cunt.  I would call a few bitches I know that. 

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #10 on: May 07, 2020, 01:11:34 AM
Ranking worst to least worst

C
P
T

I don't think I've ever heard someone say the word Tw@t.  Ever.  I must have heard it somewhere though because I know its use.  I've read it hundreds of times in stories here though.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +429/-10
Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 01:05:13 PM
How about 'naughty bits' or 'lady parts'?

Since becoming a member here, I've stopped using the C word in my fiction stories, which has led me to more general terms like 'delta' or 'triangle' or even just 'sex' to refer to that part of female anatomy.

I've also used 'kitty' as Toe suggested but I don't understand why 'kitty' would be more socially acceptable than 'pussy' since they mean the same thing when referring to a cat.

Then there are other terms used in erotic stories which I'm not sure about where they fall on the scale of being offensive, coarse or vulgar, such as 'quim' and 'muff' and 'snatch'.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #12 on: May 07, 2020, 01:54:33 PM

Oh that’s not too bad MissB.  Given I used to write fiction, I would frequently use the least vulgar types of terms, but that was only because I often wrote from the girl’s perspective, and she was frequently young, shy and innocent despite being sexually mature.

‘I was tugging on his wicked hand inside the elastic of my panties, but couldn’t budge it from finding my special place.’

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #13 on: May 07, 2020, 02:17:31 PM
How about 'naughty bits' or 'lady parts'?

I'll allow it. ;)

Since becoming a member here, I've stopped using the C word in my fiction stories, which has led me to more general terms like 'delta' or 'triangle' or even just 'sex' to refer to that part of female anatomy.

'Sex' works.  His mouth left my breasts, leaving me wanting more.  When I felt his tongue on my stomach and it began moving lower. a shiver coursed through me in anticipation of where he was going.  His tongue reached my sex, and my whole body convulsed.

I've also used 'kitty' as Toe suggested but I don't understand why 'kitty' would be more socially acceptable than 'pussy' since they mean the same thing when referring to a cat.
Kitty is perfectly acceptable.  I had a friend that had named hers exactly that.

Then there are other terms used in erotic stories which I'm not sure about where they fall on the scale of being offensive, coarse or vulgar, such as 'quim' and 'muff' and 'snatch'.

nope, nope, nope

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline bob r

• Degenerate
Reply #14 on: May 07, 2020, 02:42:04 PM
Never heard of the term “quim” for vagina.  Learn something new everyday lol

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1835/-28
Reply #15 on: May 07, 2020, 02:52:42 PM
One ex friend calls it the YOO HOO.

(heavy on the EX part)

one of the originals

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #16 on: May 07, 2020, 07:34:46 PM
Yo, any coooozzz at this party?

That one is pretty high up on the offensive scale.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1603/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #17 on: May 07, 2020, 07:43:30 PM
Any one know how the term "beaver" came about to denote a woman's vagina?

***Looks to MissB***

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline shaver

• Pussy Professor
  • Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +117/-1
  • I Like cars motorcycles eat pussy show cock
Reply #18 on: May 07, 2020, 08:14:38 PM
I must admit that I prefer Pussy. The other name is offensive 

Pussy oh how sweet it is

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2945/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #19 on: May 07, 2020, 10:04:21 PM
When I write my stories. The highest I will go is pussy.  I use it to pack a punch in the scene or sentence. Inuse very general terms as I said in a different thread that I rather talk the parts of the whole.  Most common in my stories I will just say her, entrance, mound, sex. 

When I want It to stick i say something simple like drove his cock deep into her pussy

Stand out against the rest of my story.