KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Boring white guys

Guest · 641

_priapism

Reply #20 on: May 14, 2020, 09:53:07 PM
Sex, beer, food, cars, sports.

In our dreams, right?  There is a thing called reality that, I guess, can set up almost everyone into a boring routine called life. ;D

The only one I don’t get much of is Sports.  Dallas Cowboys, Texas Longhorns.  I don’t watch baseball, basketball, or NASCAR.  Is that cars or sport?

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3080/-41
Reply #21 on: May 15, 2020, 12:37:31 AM

Where would sleep fit in?  :emot_laughing:

It's simple: Watch SPORTS on TV while drinking a couple of BEERS. Drive your CAR over to his/her house, eat some FOOD, have SEX, and fall ASLEEP.

6 for 6.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

seveninchblues

Reply #22 on: May 25, 2020, 08:24:59 AM
Every day at lunch time, at just about 12:20 PM, the old dude exits the front lunch room leaving behind manager D and flunky P and I just sit there and listen as they talk about cars and sports.  I find it funny as hell because it seems as if it is a running dialogue that picks up right where it left off the day before. 

As for sports, not a big fan myself, but really now, there is nothing to talk about, so all they do every day is talk about the speculation... will there be a baseball season?  Will there be this?  Will there be that?  And I sit there thinking who in the hell cares?  Let these players go get real jobs and work for a living.  But you know, let's give the white guys something to watch while they drink their beer on the couch.