KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keeping Up With My Sister [ORIGINAL; Incest Fetish Oral Sex Masturbation M/F]  (Read 226 times)
Sweetums
Degenerate

Fame 8

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2020, 09:00:08 PM »

I don't generally like incest stories, but I liked this one. I think the years and years of lust and passes at each other described in the story made the consummation so incredibly sweet. I like that a more-or-less normal looking woman becomes the object of such lust. It was that she was the complete package, including personality, that made it so gratifying.

GEMINIGUY
"I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
Burnt at the stake

Fame 354

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2020, 01:51:32 AM »

I don't generally like incest stories, but I liked this one. I think the years and years of lust and passes at each other described in the story made the consummation so incredibly sweet. I like that a more-or-less normal looking woman becomes the object of such lust. It was that she was the complete package, including personality, that made it so gratifying.

Thanks!
The object(s) of one's affection(s) do(es)n't always have to be supermodels [especially not for me, too skinny normally] or perfect celebrities. As they say, beauty us in the eye of the beholder, and to me, a woman like Tammy is perfectly beautiful and gorgeous.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 06:57:31 AM by GEMINIGUY » Logged

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: