KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question regarding extreme pedophilia rules  (Read 65 times)
Lou Noke
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 1

« on: June 16, 2020, 07:21:59 PM »

I know the rules state no content involving persons under thirteen and I have adjusted my work in progress accordingly. However, can I imply or state that a character had sex at a younger age without describing it? I have a character who had children at a young age. Would that still need to be so that she got pregnant after turning thirteen?
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 671

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 07:35:37 PM »

Would that still need to be so that she got pregnant after turning thirteen?

Yes.

Harry the point of of the “nothing under 13” rule is twofold. First, we’re trying to avoid criminal content that could result in problems for the website. Second, and perhaps more importantly in my mind, we don’t want to be a pedophile website. That means we don’t want to post content that will trigger the pedophilic element.  So, no photographs of underaged minors, no stories involving children, no discussions of “real life” sexual activity under the age of 18.  Violators will have their content removed.

It is frustrating that some members choose to test these limits, and come up with creative ways to post objectionable materials that are “technically” within the limits. So, “character development” not withstanding, we’re not going to make any exceptions, because the exceptions will quickly swallow the rules. I hope you understand.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 07:38:49 PM by ToeinH2O » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: