KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help finding an exchange student story regarding a wrong door  (Read 22 times)
Urabutreaks
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« on: July 31, 2020, 05:27:09 AM »

Many years ago i read a great story written from the males perspective.
It was about a guy who is an exchange student in like Canada, or Alaska, or somewhere with snow and ice hockey or something.
The guy arrives at the place, meets the family, the daughter doesn’t like him or something and goes to her room but then later on in the evening he needs to use the bathroom so he asks the dad where the bathroom is and he says like ‘2nd on the left down the hall’.
The guy then rushes to the toilet, has his pants halfway down as he walks through the door but it’s actually the daughters bedroom by mistake because apparently the dad forgets to count a broom closet or linen closet or something as a room.
She topless on the bed and yells at him to get out, he’s sorry, and it goes from there.
Then later on in the story she gets horny for him while they are stuck in a pantry or cupboard together.
Then finally they accidentally loose their virginities in the garage together and her mom calls out for her and she responds super calm and composed even though it’s a total shock cause she’s just lost her virginity.
It then goes on further but I can’t remember the rest of the story.
It was a fantastic story I once read years ago but now I can’t find it anywhere on the internet no matter what I search.
If anybody can knows of the story I’m talking about, could you please provide me a link? I really want to read it again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: