KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alien Concubine (sci-fi, ua, alien/f)  (Read 279 times)
Army of One
Total freak

Fame 93

« on: August 03, 2020, 12:49:17 PM »

Finally, after a long time coming, a new story from me. And of course, it's another sci-fi one, but not a Company one this time.

This idea I've had bubbling around in my brain for some time, and am only now putting the pieces together into a story. I'm sure you'll all like it.

This story contains depictions of sex involving underage participants. The author does not condone this in real life. If you feel you may be about to engage in sexual activity with a minor, please cease immediately.

The captain of this ship has been fucking me for I'm sure three hours now. He's cum about five times now, and seems to show no signs of slowing down somehow. I, on the other hand, have lost count of how many times I orgasmed, but Iknow I've been exhausted for most of this union. If only his cock didn't fill me up so well!

Firstly, a little bit about me, I suppose. My name's Stephanie. I'm fifteen years old, brown hair, brown eyes, slim (at least, when I haven't got an alien dick inside me), modest boobs. And for the past four weeks, I've been one of a whole harem of fucktoys for a whole craft of extraterrestrials.

It started, as I said, about four weeks ago. My BFF Kasey and I had been hanging out after school, and it was night as we were coming home. Kasey's about the same age as me, and I envy her body. She has that athletic build, slight tan, flawless looks, and her boobs made her look busty without them being too big for her body. Me...well, I already described myself.

So, as we were leaving the mall, we were surrounded by this bright white light; it nearly blinded us. Then we felt like we weighed nothing.

Once the light disappeared and we could see again, we were standing in a line of about twenty girls just like us, all somewhere between fourteen and seventeen years of age. Whatever clothes we had on when the light appeared were gone now, and we were all completely naked.

Then we saw them. I wish I could call them "little green men", but they weren't little, and they were not exactly green. Men, at least, seemed to be a somewhat accurate descriptor, judging by what we saw (and we got to see a lot!). They were going down the line, and one of them was holding some kind of scanner, although what they were scanning for, I had no clue. Every so often, after they scanned a girl, she would be taken out of the line and through a door to somewhere.

I reached across to Kasey and held her hand. "No way are they separating us," I whispered to her. She smiled back at me in response.

They finally got to us. They scanned me first, found nothing they liked, obviously. Then they scanned Kasey.

I felt our hands get ripped apart as they started pulling her away. She put up as much of a resistance as she could as she was being pulled away—"Let go of me!" I heard her shout the entire time she struggled—and I tried to run to her, only to be blocked by one of the aliens. "No, don't take her!" I pleaded.

"Forget about her," the alien holding me back told me coldly. "She is no longer your concern now."

"But she is my friend!"

"Forget about her," he repeated, and I could only see her being pulled through the door and out of my sight. They took one more girl after her, but at that moment, I really didn't care.

The two aliens accompanying the scanner holder stood before us and addressed us. "Do not worry about those girls," one of them told us. "They will serve another purpose on this ship. You girls shall be serving my crew directly. You see, we are a proud, nomadic species, but we are also completely male. We cannot reproduce without—"

"You're going to fuck us!?" one of the older girls cried out. "Turn us into your breeding stock!?"

"'Fuck' you, yes," the alien, I presumed the captain of the ship, responded. "Breed, on the other hand, is entirely up to you."

"Like hell you're gonna fuck me!" she cried, and tried to leave the room, only to be greeted by a force field not three feet from where she had been standing.

"We have already left your planet's atmosphere," the captain stated. "Departure from this ship is now impossible." The girl had turned back now, and resumed her spot in the line. "Do not worry, you will be treated well on this ship. You will be fed, have access to your own accomodations, and free reign around most of the ship." He turned to his fellow crew member, giving him a nod. "You will now be shown to your rooms."

The girls started following our guide, while the captain came over to me specifically. "You have spirit, girl," he told me, holding my face. "I like that. I think I shall take you into my bed tonight."

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.
Army of One
Total freak

Fame 93

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 04:13:53 PM »

This story contains depictions of sex involving underage participants. The author does not condone this in real life.

I was treated to a shock that first night. I had had sex a couple of times, with guys my own age, so I was expecting it to be a five-minute wonder. What I wasn't expecting was the three-hour marathon that I got with the captain instead.

Once we had both surpassed our orgasmic peaks and lapsed into the afterglow, he laid down beside me. "I made a good choice with you," he said.

I was only half listening; my mind had been preoccupied with Kasey and her moving into that room. I needed to get in there, I had decided. "What is in that room you took those girls?"

He looked towards me. "It's nothing you need to worry about," he said dismissively. "They passed the criteria we had determined, so they were part of a separate group. You passed a different set of criteria, so your task is with us." He got up on his elbows. "I have an idea, that'll help take your mind off that. On occasion, I allow my crew to bring a girl onto the bridge with them to fuck while they do their job."

I looked at him. "Are they able to do their job while they're doing us?"

"Yes, and quite well, too. Our brains work a little different to yours; we can concentrate on multiple things at once without dividing their focus between them. So yes, we can do you and our jobs at the same time without issue." I knew I had to see this.
A few of us walked onto the bridge with the crew members we were accompanying. It was vast; there were so many screens and strange-looking keyboards, and many seats for the crew. Think the bridge of the Enterprise from Star Trek, and multiply its dimensions by three. In the middle was the captain's seat. (This was an assumption initially by me, that was later proven when the captain sat himself in it.)

"Captain on deck!" I heard, and everyone who was already in there stood and saluted. Those with girls in their laps pulled them off mid-stroke and had them stand and salute too. He had them lower their hands and return to their jobs, both of them. Once he had taken his seat, he lifted me onto his lap, and immediately his cock slid inside me.

It was about half an hour in when one of the bridge crew called out, "Incoming transmission, Captain. Security designation: confidential."

"Clear the girls," he ordered. "They should not hear this." Every one of us, myself included, were immediately pulled off the laps of our lovers and herded out of the bridge.

Twenty minutes later, we were allowed back in. "What was that al about?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, I cannot share that with you," the captain told me. "What I can tell you is that was our fleet admiral, and that I wish he would stop having his confidential conversations with the girls he takes on in the same room."

"Girls?" I asked. Up until now, I had assumed all members of the species (at least all male members; I hadn't seen any female ones yet) took on a singular partner.

"The higher ranks undergo a genetic modification where they gain another cock." Oh! I had also assumed they all only had one cock! "Once that happens, they can take on two females instead of one. Itmakes for some very interesting sessions."

"So when will you reach that rank?"

"Not for a while yet. My promotion to captain was only recent. When I get promoted again, then I'll undergo the procedure."

There was another question I wanted to ask, also not related to Kasey, even though I really wanted to. "By the way, does everyonein your crew get to take a girl intotheir area when you ask?"

"Sort of," he answered matter-of-factly. "Engineering is a bit of a difficult area to have a girl in, what with all the moving parts and volatile materials in there. It's usually better if they're in the safe area of tat department, if they're down there at all, and are just fucked during crew downtimes."

"What about science?"

"Now that's a question to which I cannot give a succinct answer." I bet with myself that Kasey was in the Science Department's area of the ship.

I returned to the captain's lap, and recommenced taking his fuckpole inside me. Again, my mind was on Kasey. What was happening to her there?

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.
Army of One
Total freak

Fame 93

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 04:23:26 PM »

This story contains depictions of sex involving underage participants. The author does not condone this in real life.

About two weeks into our time on the ship, I noticed one of the girls was looking a little...different, I suppose you could say. By different, I mean she looked like she was heavily pregnant. She was one of the younger ones, a thirteen-year-old blonde.

Some of the other girls were milling around her. It seemed like they were congratuulating her for some reason, possibly related to what seemed to be her pregnancy. I decided to go over and find out what was going on.

She had a smile on her face, like someone who had found true love. "I have been claimed," she told me. Yep, close enough. "By one of the bridge crew." I started remembering now. I had seen her on the bridge with us when that call had come through. She was pretty close with a communications officer; evidently he had been the one that claimed her.

I had to ask, "So what does it mean to be claimed?"

"If you're claimed by one of these Entruski"—this was the first time I had actually heard the name of this alien species—"then you become like some cross between their wife and their mate. I dunno what happens, but it's like their cum becomes something different, and after some time, you start growing what my sire called an incubation sac." I was a little worried about that term; it was like she was being set up specifically for breeding. "Helps keep the brood going for a bit before they are born. So yeah, I permanently look somewhat pregnant, plus my boobs get a little bigger too." She jiggled them in front of me. I had to agree with her there; they were quite obviously larger than when we all arrived here.

"So how do you, you know, get pregnant?"

"Our eggs still fertilise as they would ifa boy fucked us, but—at least, so I've been told—it can't cling to the side of our uterus, at least not without causing some issue biologically. So the incubation sac acts as an intermediary"—she had to say it slowly, it seemed like it was a new word to her—"and fertilises our eggs for us."

Then she dropped the bombshell. "In fact, I have a few kids-to-be in me right now."

I let her get back to her group of cooing girls. I didn't want to be claimed. I knew the captain liked me, so it was logical to believe he would want to claim me too. I didn't want to become like that girl.

My anger welled up inside. I needed to find Kasey. And I knew how I was going to do it.

Army of One
Total freak

Fame 93

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 05:34:34 PM »

Which leads me back to now. This was the moment that I would pluck up the courage to put my plan into action.

"Captain, I want to see Kasey." Yep, that was my plan.

The captain—who had just cum not a few minutes ago, and was now lying on the bed next to me—looked up at me. The look on his face made me feel more naked than I had at any time while I was on this ship. "Forget about her. She—"

"I said, I want to see Kasey." I was adamant about this.

He stood, and walked over to the door. "You coming?" I stood and went over with him.
We were finally standing in front of the door that I had seen Kasey walk through on that first day. I was about to see behind the veil. "You can back out if you want."

"No," I answered immediately. "I need to know."

What I saw through that door gave me feelings of confusion and awe. I can't really describe what I saw, except as massive grey-brown masses of bulbous flesh. I really couldn't see where Kasey would be in all of this. Was she cleaning this place? Was she one of these lumps?

He walked over to one of these lumps, and touched the side. It opened up like a toothless vertical maw, and it was disgusting. Inside it I saw Kasey, or at least I thought it was. Her eyes were closed, and she was seated in a weird, open-legged fashion. Fleshy pillars reached up into her, sliding into her pussy and ass, and onto her now noticeably larger breasts. Another fleshy tentacle reached into her mouth, and one sat on top of her head like some kind of brainsucker. "What is going on here?" I finally found the ability to ask.

"Girls that pass certain criteria end up here," the captain explained. "They are kept in a cross between suspended animation and constant orgasmic bliss. They will never age, and possibly never die." He then leaned down and whispered, "Now you can forget about her."

I was not going to take this sitting down. "Put me in," I said.

He looked at me like I had gone insane. "You didn't satisfy the criteria. Putting you in would—"

"She's the only friend I have here," I interrupted passionately, "and I her. I will grow old and die, and she will still be the same person, and we'll never know the other's fate. And that would scare both of us. Put me in."

I could tell I was backing him into a corner. "Okay," he relented after a long pause, during which he seemed to mull it over. "But do note you may not be able to go under. If that happens, and it most likely will, will you forget about her then?"

"Fine, sure."

It took a while for me to finally be set up in my own fleshy shell. It felt weird in all kinds of ways, in all kinds of places. "Once the shell closes," a scientist told me, "the last part will connect to you, and you'll enter suspension. Just remember, you may be rejected from it very soon."

"As long as I get to be with Kasey," I said.

They left my pod, allowing it to close up, and I was finally out.
"Oh my god, you made it!" I was greeted by Kasey's wide open arms. "I missed you!" I figured this was some kind of illusion created by the mass, but I really didn't care; I'd prefer this to the reality I had just left for my friend.

"I missed you too. Man, you have the better deal in here."

"Why? What were you doing out there?"

I went on to explain how the crew were just constantly horny men, and that we simply satiated their sexual needs. She definitely preferred her current situation to my former one. "I mean, don't get us wrong, we—" Then I saw her stop mid-sentence, bend at the waist a little, open-mouthed, then eventually let out a long, loud, sensual moan. "What was that?" I asked.

"Yeah, we still orgasm in here," she explained. "You eventually get used to it apparently." She quickly changed the subject. "How about you come and meet the others?"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: