KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

After the Accident (MF, f13, incest)

wayne3218 · 7601

Offline wayne3218

• Total freak
    • Fame +138/-6
on: August 14, 2020, 11:52:49 AM

This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

After the Accident Pt. 01 (MF, f13, incest)

The day of the accident changed my life forever when I received the phone call at work from the hospital telling me that my wife Jenna had been hit by a car. I rushed to the hospital to find my wife lying on a bed in intensive care with a tube down her throat and wires going everywhere.

“What happened to her?” I pleaded to the doctors and nurses.

A Doctor approached me and said, “Your wife was involved in a vehicle accident... she was hit by a car while out running.”

Cindy was a fitness and health fanatic and she was always going for a run or working out at a gym and I asked, “Is she going to be alright?”

“It’s not looking good for your wife... she has a brain injury and we put her in a coma, the next twenty-four hours will tell us if she is going to survive... you should get ready to say goodbye to her,” said the Doctor.

Jenna and I had been together for over fourteen years and we had a thirteen-year-old daughter named Cindy. I immediately phone a neighbour and explained what happened and asked her to pick up Cindy from school and bring her to straight to the hospital.

Cindy broke down and cried uncontrollably on my shoulder when she saw her mother lying on the hospital bed and asked, “Is Mom going to be alright?”

The hardest part was telling our thirteen-year-old daughter that her mother might not wake up, with tears running down her face she screamed, “I don’t want Mom to die, please God don’t let my mother die, I will do anything.”

The Doctors explained how they were just waiting for Jenna to wake up from her coma. Cindy and I stayed at the hospital overnight sitting at Jenna’s bedside holding her hand as we waited and hoped and prayed that she would wake up and come out of her coma and respond to our voices.

The next morning, I had just dozed off when Cindy screamed, “Mom just squeezed my hand and opened her eyes.”

I called out for the Doctor and nurses and stepped back out of their way as they rushed into the room to check on Jenna. After a short examination, the doctor turned to us and smiled and said, “Your wife and mother is going to be alright.”

The next few days after more tests a Doctor said, “Your wife’s brain injury has caused her to have a stroke and that what is affecting her speech. We will give her medication that will help with her recovery.”

The good news was that we could take Jenna home from the hospital in a few days. With Jenna now back at home, it was like she was another woman. One of the effects of Jenna’s brain injury and stroke was that she had become more aggressive in the bedroom, before the accident we had sex once a fortnight. Now here she was just like she was when we were first married wanting to have sex all the time, in every room of the house and even outdoors.

She didn’t want to leave the house or to get dressed or do anything she just preferred to stay home and stay naked. It was like she had turned into exhibitionist, I loved how the stroke had changed her. Jenna had even started walking around inside the house naked, with our blinds open. My only concern was that Jenna didn’t care who might be outside looking into our house and see her naked and having sex with me.

What worried me was that Jenna was now fucking me and sucking my cock in front of our young daughter, she didn’t care if Cindy saw her. Jenna had always enjoyed men and women looking at her slim athletic body when she was out shopping or while she was out running and working out. I could only think that because she was stuck at home by herself while I was at work and Cindy was at school that she was deliberately letting others see her naked inside our house.

When Cindy told me about coming home early from school and catching her mother being fucked by our neighbour. I didn’t know what to do, I just hoped that she would eventually stop seeing him. Then a few months later when Cindy was on school holidays and I came home from work early, I found my wife in bed with our daughter they were both naked and eating and licking each other’s cunt in a sixty-nine position.

I stood at the bedroom door in disbelief and in shock, after watching them for a few minutes. Before backing away from the bedroom door and going and pouring myself a glass of whiskey. After I had finished drinking my whiskey, I returned to the bedroom door and stood staring at the incredible sight of my wife and daughter together.

I had seen glimpses of Cindy’s naked body before but had never taken much notice now here I was staring at my daughter’s small breasts and her hairless young cunt as she finger fucked her mother’s cunt. When Jenna saw me standing at the bedroom door she cried out, “David, get undressed and come and fuck me... I need your cock inside me.”

Cindy sat up on the bed next to her mother and watched me undressing, her big blue eyes opened wide when she saw my hard throbbing cock. Undressing in front of my young daughter and letting her see my hard throbbing cock and my cock twitching and leaking pre-cum had excited me. I climbed onto the bed between my wife’s legs and thrust my hard cock deep inside my wife’s soaking wet cunt.

As I began thrusting my cock in and out of my wife’s cunt, I looked at our young daughter, Cindy was masturbating, pumping her fingers in and out of her young cunt as she watched my cock going in and out of her mother’s cunt. Jenna reached out and pulled our daughter’s fingers out of her wet cunt and placed Cindy’s wet fingers into her mouth to suck.

Jenna’s stroke had turned her into a nymphomaniac, I wasn’t about to complain or object, I liked having my sexy wife back, her appetite for sex was incredible. A few minutes later my cock exploded inside my wife’s cunt, filling her cunt with my hot cum. When I had finished coming and with my cock becoming soft inside her cum filled cunt, I pulled my cock out and laid down on the bed beside her.

I watched as Jenna reach out and pull our young daughter’s head down between her legs and press down on the back of our daughter’s head pushing her mouth down onto her cum filled cunt. The sight of Cindy sucking my cum out of her mother’s cunt made my cock twitch at the erotic sight.

The sounds of Jenna moaning and taking deep breaths and the sounds of Cindy slurping and sucking my cum and her mother’s juices out of her mother’s wet cunt had my cock pulsating. When Cindy lifted her head up from between her mother’s legs, I saw that her face and mouth was covered in her mother’s juices and my cum.

I reached out and pulled Cindy closer to me and gave her a passionate kiss tasting my cum and her mother’s cunt juices on her face. Cindy pushed her tongue into my mouth and wrestled with my tongue. When she broke our kiss, her mother screamed, “Cindy, suck your father’s cock and show him what I’ve taught you.”

I couldn’t believe what wife had just said and I couldn’t believe what happened next, Cindy moved across the bed and took my soft spent cock into her mouth and began sucking and massaging my cock with her tongue. When I reached down and placed my hand on the back of her head, Cindy took more of my cock into her young mouth and sucked even harder.

As soon as my cock was nice and hard in her mouth Cindy began slowly moving her mouth up and down the shaft of my cock. I was still in a state of shock and couldn’t believe that I was actually having my cock sucked by my young daughter. Without thinking if it was right or wrong, I placed my hand on the back of her head and guided her mouth up and down on my cock faster.

A few minutes later, I pushed Cindy’s mouth down onto my cock and held her head down as my cock erupted inside her mouth and began shooting my hot cum into her mouth. Cindy swallowed each load of cum that I shot into her mouth with such ease that I knew she had sucked someone else’s cock before.

After I had finished coming, I released Cindy’s head, letting her lift head up and take her mouth off my cock. She looked at me with her cheeky smile and giggled, “Daddy, did you like me sucking your cock?”

“Sweetheart, you were fucking fantastic, where ever did you ever learn to suck cock like that?” I asked.

Cindy looked at her mother, then looked back at me and said, “Mom taught me.”

I looked at Jenna and asked, “What in heavens made you want to teach our daughter how to suck cock?”

“Cindy caught me sucking Mr Jackson’s cock and she asked me to teach her how to suck her boyfriend’s cock,” replied Jenna.

“Mr Jackson isn’t he nearly sixty-years-old... didn’t you once call him a dirty old man because he was stealing your underwear from the washing line?” I asked.

“He is fifty-nine and he was kind enough to let Cindy practice sucking his cock,” replied Jenna.

“You let Cindy suck his cock, what’s fucking wrong with you,” I screamed.

“It was Cindy’s idea, she wanted to learn how to suck someone’s cock,” replied Jenna.

“Mom told me to suck his cock she wanted me to make him hard so he could fuck her again,” cried Cindy.

“Your daughter also let Mr Jackson fuck her,” yelled Jenna.

I couldn’t believe my sweet young daughter was no longer a virgin and asked, “Jenna why... why did you let Mr Jackson fuck our daughter?”

“Because she asked him too,” replied Jenna.

“Is that true Cindy, you wanted Mr Jackson to fuck you?” I asked in disbelief.

“Daddy, I wanted you to be the first to fuck me and take my virginity, but Mom said you wouldn’t fuck me,” cried Cindy.

Hearing that my wife had let our old neighbour fuck our young daughter had made me fucking angry and I listened to them arguing with each other about whose fault it was that they were both sluts.

When Cindy yelled, “Mom let Daniel and his three friends fuck her.”

I was shocked at hearing that my wife had let young boys fuck her and asked, “Isn’t Daniel and his friends only fifteen?”

“Daniel’s fifteen his friends are fourteen and sixteen,” replied Cindy.

“Cindy, did you let Daniel and his friends fuck you to?” I asked.

“Cindy had tears running down her face as she said, “It was mom’s idea to let them all fuck me, she wanted to watch.”

“Why did you let them fuck our daughter?” I asked.

“Why fucking not, your daughter wanted to be fucked by them,” yelled Jenna.

“Is that true Cindy, you want them to fucked you?” I asked.

“Yes I like being fucked... will you fuck me Daddy?” asked Cindy lying down on the bed and spreading her legs apart.

As I stared at my young daughter’s wet bald cunt Jenna giggled, “Go ahead David, fuck your daughter you know you want to.”

With my cock pulsating at the anticipation of being buried in my daughter’s cunt. I crawled between Cindy’s parted legs and kissed her wet hairless cunt, tasting her sweet nectar and giving her young cunt a few licks making her moan, I moved up over her and pressed the knob of my cock at the entrance to her cunt.

As I pushed my cock inside her cunt, her young cunt lips wrapped around my cock and gripped onto my cock. There was no turning back now, what I was doing was considered taboo and I could get in serious trouble if anyone found out. I pulled my cock slightly out and then thrust my cock back inside her.

Cindy was now moaning and gasping for breath as I thrust my dock in and out of her cunt in a steady rhythm not wanting to hurt her, Jenna yelled, ”Fuck the young slut, I'm sick of sharing my friends with her.”

My wife had never been like this before, I couldn’t believe how much she had changed due to her accident. As I wondered how many friends she had that was fucking her, I began to increase the speed of my thrusts into my young daughter’s cunt. At the same time, I reached out and squeezed her small budding breasts and twisted her hard pointy nipples.

“Oh Daddy, it feels so good having your cock inside my cunt,” moaned Cindy.

Cindy squealed loudly and then began moaning as my cock started blasting my cum into my young daughter’s cunt. After I had finished filling my young daughter’s cunt with my cum, I pulled my cock out and sat on the edge of the bed trying to decide on what I should do.

When Jenna moved between our daughter’s legs and began sucking on our daughter’s cum filled cunt, I knew in my heart that it was wrong but it was exciting watching my wife eating our daughter’s cunt and I started stroking my cock trying to make my cock hard again.

When I saw a shadow at our bedroom window, I looked out to see Mr Jackson staring into our bedroom.

For a directory of my stories  click here

Offline lickit100

• Deviant
    • Fame +15/-0
Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 01:26:40 PM
 :emot_penis: :emot_penis: hot hot. thank you. while she was bent over eating mom's cum filled cunt dad missed a great opportunity  :aol_doggystyle: :aol_doggystyle: of some FINE fucking. MORE PLEASE

Offline WHOSYOURDADDY

• Deviant
    • Fame +25/-0
Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 04:23:59 AM
Very hot short story  :emot_penis:
Hope it will continue...