KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Catching Sister In Her Room (M/F, Bro/Sis, Incest, 1st time, BBW, masturbation)

RedHoodTodd · 3901

Offline RedHoodTodd

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0
This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

I found my 21 year old Sister, Monique sitting in her bedroom looking through some magazines. I noticed that she was looking at a issue of Playgirl, enjoying herself looking at the horny, rock hard studs. She was licking her lips just looking at a close up shot of a huge erect dick. Her chubby hands were touching herself, one on her right tit and the other down her hot pink pantyhose. Even though Monique is a big beautiful woman, I still found her quite pretty. She saw me looking at her and tried to cover up as I sat on her bed.  

"What's wrong, Monique? You don't have to be ashamed of me watching you playing with yourself.", I said to her. She looked embarrassed but I did notice her looking at my hard on in my pants. "I've never seen a real cock in person, Brother. Would you want to show me yours?," she replied. "Only if I get to play with your pussy. Mom and Dad are going to be gone for a few hours. We have plenty of time to fool around before they return.", I said to her and she agreed. She put away her magazine, then we started with some french kissing. As we kissed, Monique's fat hand squeezed my cock through my pants. I wanted to give it to her so bad, so I stood up, removed my sneakers, undid my belt, then my pants lowering them down to show her my big beautiful cock. Monique gasped at the site of it, stroking her right hand around it, she shoved it into her hungry mouth to suck me off.        

To me this was naughty and wrong, to her it was Heaven. I just ignored my conscience and let Monique have her first taste of cock. I watched her mouth eat my dick, then stared at the crotch of her pantyhose. I could see her dark curly pubic hairs through her hot pink Nylons, I so much wanted to give her a tongue bath. I let Monique suck with my cock for a few more minutes until I asked her, "Can I play with your pussy?" Monique smiled and nodded her head. Letting go of my cock from her mouth, I grabbed a pair of scissors, poked a hole in her crotch panel, then cut open her pantyhose. Once I freed her BBW hairy pussy I could smell it's aroma hitting me in the nose. I lowered my face down on her wet pussy and ate her out.        

Monique moaned softly playing with my hair as I ate her juicy wet hairy cunt. I tasted her juices as played with her huge tits after freeing them from her black lacey bra. Her pussy was driving me wild with ecstasy that I had to fuck her. I had her let me lay down on the bed after removing my shirt. Lifting up her skirt, Monique took my cock and sat down on it. My balls went deep inside of my chubby Sister's cunt. I noticed that I didn't break her hymen to which she said that she did it already before with a dildo a friend of hers gave to her. Nonetheless I continued to fuck her. Monique moaned loudly as rode my cock, it felt so good to be fucking my fat Sister's bush. I got her on her back and plunged my cock into her pussy. She got louder with her moans as I fucked her harder and faster.        

I took my cock out out to fuck her huge tits, Monique enjoyed that so much that she clapped my dick with her tits. I made her get up on all fours upon her bed as I fucked her Doggy style, making my Sister Monique moan even more. Suddenly I realized that Mom and Dad would be Home soon so I pulled out of her sprayed my cum all over the cut out crotch of her pantyhose. Monique ran her fingers through my cum and tasted it. We gave each other a good kissed and promised not to tell anyone else about what we did. Though I did promise to fuck her again.

The End
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 02:48:17 PM by RedHoodTodd »

Offline lickit100

• Deviant
    • Fame +15/-0
the end i hope not. just a starting tease   :emot_penis:  i hope

Offline RedHoodTodd

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0

Offline lickit100

• Deviant
    • Fame +15/-0
a really GOOD 1st attempt. are you going to add to this one or submit another

Offline RedHoodTodd

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0

Offline lickit100

• Deviant
    • Fame +15/-0
please message me when you decide

Offline RedHoodTodd

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0
Part 2

Monique was asleep on the couch when I came Home one Friday when our Parents went out of town for the weekend. I tried not to disturb her as I went to the kitchen for a soda. When I came back I saw her diary, out of dumb curiosity I read her latest entry. I couldn't believe what I read,

"I recently had sex with my Brother, Jason. I couldn't believe we did it. I've always wanted to have a real cock in me, never expected it to be my Brother's. I'd give anything to Fuck him again. Please God, make it happen." Her words stired a fire in me, my cock hard in my shorts, I lowered them down to my boxers. My big dick I freed from the opening of them and I went over to Monique still asleep. I took off the blanket to see her in her Wonder Woman t-shirt and satin, white full brief panties.

I massaged her large ass, then reached around to her crotch to feel her pussy through the fabric of her panties. Monique softly moaned from my touching but remained asleep, so I decided to kneel down to get my cock up against her ass.

I started to dry hump her ass outside of her panties. Pounding my dick outside of her panties felt good as my Sister remained asleep on the couch. I got up to head and turned her to face my dick. I slapped it upon her lips, then pushed it through to get it inside of her mouth. This woke up Monique as she smiled and sucked my cock.

As she blew my dick, all you could hear was the sounds of her sucking my dick, I had my hands down her panties as I ran my fingers through her hairy pussy until fingered it. Monique now moaned softly as I played with her pussy, getting wet she had to have me and rightfully so.

She sat up and remove her shirt to free her tits. I lowered her panties, spread open her legs to shove my cock inside of her wet bush. I fulfilled her wish and Fucked her, I pounded her harder than before that she moaned loudly ringing my ears. I don't think we cared about us being incestous, we just wanted to Fuck and Fuck we did.

It wasn't long before I busted a nut inside of Monique's pussy as I pulled out my cum came out of her cunt. We both catched our breaths and smiled. Monique whispered to me,

"Don't worry I'm on the pill" which washed away my guilt of almost impregnating my Sister. We took off to take a shower and ended up back in bed Fucking again. Once we realized we were hungry I ordered us Chinese takeout and we had a lovely meal. I'm glad that I read her diary.

Offline lickit100

• Deviant
    • Fame +15/-0
SWEEEEEEET

Offline RedHoodTodd

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0
Ty. I'm glad that you are enjoying my stories and everyone else who are reading them.