KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about where to post story  (Read 39 times)
RedHoodTodd
New Pervert

Fame 2

« on: September 13, 2020, 02:39:23 PM »

I only ask this question before I post my story and don't have it deleted cause it is in the wrong section.

I have a story between a Step Mother and her Step Son, he's 18 and she is 45, so where can I post this type of story?
msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 431

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 03:01:22 PM »

As long as everyone is over 18, I think you're free to place it where you like. I question if a relationship between step mom and step son is incest, but others may disagree, so that could be open to you.  Stories by members is another option.

I'm not a moderator, so my opinion is just that...an opinion. Cheesy

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.
RedHoodTodd
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 04:29:46 PM »

Thanks for your input. That's why I asked cause these two characters are not blood related (hence Incest) they're only Mother and Son through Marriage. The Step Mother is a best friend of the Birth Mother who Married her Husband after she dies. Of course the Son is attracted to his Mother's friend and they are having sex.

I didn't know what the Board considers this as Non Incest or as Incest
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 718

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 10:46:39 PM »

Sounds like a bar exam question.  Incest is the crime of sexual relations or marriage taking place between a male and female who are so closely linked by blood or affinity that such activity is prohibited by law. Incest is a statutory crime, often classified as a felony.

The proscribed degrees of incest vary among the different statutes. Some include Parent and Child, brother and sister, uncle and niece, or aunt and nephew, and first cousins. In addition, intermarriage and sexual relations are also frequently prohibited among individuals who are related by half-blood, including brothers and sisters and uncles and nieces of the half-blood.

In a number of jurisdictions, incest statutes extend to relationships among individuals related by affinity. Such statutes proscribe sexual relations between stepfathers and stepdaughters, stepmothers and stepsons, or brothers-and sisters-in-law, and such relations are punishable as incest. It is necessary for the relationship of affinity to exist at the time the intermarriage or sexual intercourse occurs in order for the act to constitute incest. In the event that the relation-ship has terminated prior to the time that the act takes place, the intermarriage or sexual inter-course is not regarded as incest.

Affinity ordinarily terminates upon the Divorce or death of the blood relation through whom the relationship was formed. Following the divorce or death of his spouse, it is not a violation of incest statutes for a man to marry or have sexual relations with his stepdaughter or his spouse's sister.

So is it incest?  It can be, depending on the jurisdiction. Just put it in the incest forum.  

This is why we have an incest subform, and require disclaimers. It is done in consideration  of individuals who might be triggered or disturbed by reviewing such material. This includes both victims and perpetrators. So by putting all the incest stories in one place, it allows people who want to avoid that subject matter from seeing it. I don’t think it’s fair to those members to put an incest story in the general stories category.

And as a moderator, let me thank you for asking first. Too many people post without asking, and that makes a lot of work for everybody. In addition, I am grateful that your protagonist is 18.  So sick of reading stories about fucking children, even 13 y.o. ones.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 10:54:27 PM by ToeinH2O » Logged
RedHoodTodd
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 03:31:16 AM »

That's why I asked. I wanted a clear cut answer of where to place it, I was heavily leading towards "Incest Stories", but I wanted to be sure. I try to keep my characters above 18 years old. I have seen where now that the Board is strict with the Underage rule which I totally understand.

My next idea I'm going to try to do something with either the Supernatural or Science Fiction, I'm undecided at which one I want to do, I'm also thinking about putting together a little Sex Comedy thing where as you are reading it not only will you be turned on but you will be laughing at the situations too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: