KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

The Gymnast (M+F)

Guest · 2960

wayne3218

on: September 15, 2020, 01:21:00 AM

The Gymnast pt.01 (M+F)

Emma Clark was a very popular and champion gymnast who had won plenty of championships. For the last six years, she had trained four times a week, her body was perfect for doing gymnastics, she was five foot two inches tall with a very slim frame and lovely small A-cup breasts. Her long brown hair was always tied back into a ponytail and would swing around as she did the cartwheels and jumps.

Two days after her eighteenth birthday, she had no idea her whole world was about to come crashing down. It was the end of the day and she had just finished training and was still in her leotards when the head instructor Mr. Jones called her into his office and asked her to sit down.

"Emma, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you," said Mr. Jones.

"What's... wrong Mr. Jones?" Emma stammered.

"Emma please call me Steven, You have done nothing wrong... it's just now that you have turned eighteen you can't train at the club anymore," replied Steven.

Emma knew that she was one of the oldest gymnasts at the club but didn't see that as a problem. She sat there stunned and in shock letting what the head instructor had just told her sink in for a few minutes before asking with tears in her eyes, "You don't want me to come to the club anymore?"

"The top gymnasts are all a lot younger these days, plus your not competing as much as you used too... and the club's insurance doesn't cover you now," Steven explained.

"There aren't any other gymnastic clubs that are close, that I can train at," Emma bawled.

"I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do," said Steven.

"Isn't there any way that I can stay, I'm willing to do anything?" pleaded Emma.

"I'm sorry but the decision has been made by the other instructors," he replied to a crying Emma.

"Isn't there anything I can do... I willing do anything to change your mind?" Emma begged.

As Steven sat there staring at her, Emma felt his eyes undressing her, she known that look from seeing plenty of other men and some women looking at her in the exact same way.

"There may be one way you can stay at the club," grinned Steven.

"How, what do I have to do... I will do anything?" replied Emma.

Steven stepped out from the back of his desks and moved over and sat down beside Emma and placed his hand on her knee and said, "You have plenty of experience and you could be an assistant instructor and you would be paid a wage."

"Yes, I would love to do that," Emma excitedly replied.

"There is just one thing, you would need too convince the other instructors to let you work with them," grinned Steven.

"I will do anything to stay at the club, how can I convince the other instructors," replied Emma.

"Are you sure you're willing to do anything the instructors ask?" Steven asked as he begins to rub his hand up the inside of her thigh.

Emma clamped her legs together catching Steven's hand from going any further and Steven barked, "If your not interested that's okay... just clean out your locker when you leave.”

"I want to stay here, please, please let me stay," Emma pleads and then opens her legs.

Steven slides his hand up and down the inside of her thigh and said, "You are a very beautiful young woman and the club could use someone with your experience."

Emma lets out a gasp as she felt the head instructor's fingers brush over her leotard covered cunt. Steven smiled when Emma doesn't protest and asked, "Emma are you a virgin?"

Emma blushed and stammered, "No I'm not... what does my sex life have to do with working at the club?"

"There are a lot of very sexy young girls training at the club... and sometimes the instructors get, well let's say they get very frustrated and need some relief," Steven explained as he continued to rub his fingers over her covered cunt.

"What are you asking me to do?" asked Emma as she lifts his hand away from her leotard covered cunt.

"If you would give sexual relief to the instructors, that would be great and I'm sure they would let you stay at the club," chuckled Steven as he placed his hand back on her inside thigh.

"You want me to have sex with the other instructors? fumed Emma.

She sat there in shock and in disbelief at being asked to have sex with the staff, she was no stranger to having sex with others her age but the instructors were all much older than her.

"You would be paid a wage and be employed by the club... and you could train as much as you want," replied Steven as he ran his hand back over her covered cunt.

"How much would I be paid?" Emma curiously asked,

"You would be paid by the hour, the more you worked the more money you would be paid... plus you would be paid a bonus," Steven replied as he ran a finger over her leotards covering her cunt.

Emma sat there in silence as Steven continued rubbing her leotards thinking on what she should do, there was a competition coming up that she wanted to compete in and she asked, "Can I still compete in competitions?"

"Yes, If that's what you want," replied Steven as he ran his finger over the camel toe that was beginning to form in her leotard.

Steven could see and feel that Emma was becoming excited, there was a small wet patch beginning to form on her leotard and her nipples were becoming more prominent and obvious. When Steven cupped her breast in the palm of his hand and gave her breast a squeeze, Emma mumbled, "Okay, I will do whatever you want."

"That's wonderful," Steven replied as he reached around her and pulled down the zipper on the back of her leotard.

He then slipped his hands under the top of her leotard and cupped both of her small breasts and tweaked each of her hard nipples with his thumb and forefinger making Emma let out a soft moan.

"Why don't you remove your leotard and I will find you a staff uniform for you to wear," chuckled Steven.

Emma stood up and slipped her leotard down her body, exposing her small breasts to Steven for the very first time. After slipping her leotard down to around her ankles, Emma stepped out of them and stood back up and stood there naked in front of Stevens lustful gaze.

When Steven grinned at her and handed her a top and a pair of shorts from behind his desk, Emma realised that the head instructor had planned for her to accept his conditions.

As she was about to pull on the shorts, Steven said, "Wait, let me get a good look at you before you get dressed."

Emma stood there with the shorts and pants in her hand as Steven stared at her naked body, after staring at her freshly shaven cunt for a couple of minutes Steven moved closer to her and started running his hands over her naked body. After giving each bare breast a squeeze he ran his hands between Emma's legs and over her shaven wet cunt.

Steven chuckled, "Oh, Emma your cunt is already wet."

Emma blushed at what he had said, how could she tell him that her cunt was wet because she was enjoying him staring at her naked body. Then when Steven pushed a finger deep into wet cunt and gave his finger a few pumps, Emma squealed and started moaning as her body shuddered and she reached out to hold onto his shoulders to steady herself and stop from collapsing.

Steven backed Emma up to his desk and lifted her up onto the edge of his desk and chuckled, "Spread your legs and let me get a good look at your cunt."

Emma did as he requested letting him stare at her soaking wet cunt when she saw him drop his pants and underwear down around his ankles and his large cock pointing straight at her, she gasped realising what was about to happen to her. Steven moved closer and after rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her cunt coating his cock’s knob with her juices he pushed his cock all the way into her tight wet cunt.

When Steven started pumping his cock in and out of her cunt, Emma closed her eyes and moaned, "Yes, fuck me, oh fuck your cock feels so good."

Steven started to accelerate the ferocity of his thrusts and was soon slamming his cock in and out of the young gymnast's cunt. He was amazed at how tight her teenage cunt was and how good it felt to finally be able to fuck her. Emma was panting for breath and her body shuddered as she had an orgasm, she would hate to admit to Steven that she was enjoying being fucked by him, a man twice her age.

But she couldn't stop herself from screaming, "I'm coming, you have made me cum."

A few minutes later it was Steven's turn to cum, he pulled Emma onto his cock and held her there as his cock shot multiple loads of his hot fresh cum into her cunt. She closes her eyes and moaned as she felt her cunt being filled with the instructor’s cum, her breasts rose and fell with each deep breath she took.

"Oh fuck that felt good, I've never cum so much before," moaned Emma.

What Emma didn't know was that there had been another instructor sneak into the office and he had undressed and had his hard cock in his hand waiting for his chance to fuck the teenage gymnast. As soon as Steven pulled his limp cock out of her cum filled cunt, when Emma felt a smaller cock being shoved into her cunt, her eyes flew open to see who was now fucking her, she recognised the smiling instructor as Mr. Bill Barry the same instructor who was always staring at her when she trained.

When Emma's head was tilted backward and a wet limp cock was rubbed over her face, she looked up to see it was Steven's limp cock.

"Suck my cock and make it hard again," chuckled Steven.

Emma opened her mouth and let Steven push his soft wet cock into her mouth and started sucking on his cock as her cunt was being pounded by Mr. Barry. Here she was having her very first threesome, something one of her ex-boyfriends had wanted her to do, she never imagined her first threesome would be with two older men who were her instructors.

When Mr. Barry slammed his cock deep into her cunt and held her onto his cock, Emma felt the instructor's cock squirting his cum inside her cunt adding more cum to her already cum filled cunt. After Mr. Barry had finished and pulled his soft cock out of her he sat down to watch the head instructor fucking Emma's face. Stevens cock was becoming harder with each pump of his cock into Emma's mouth.

When he felt his cock getting ready to explode Steven pulled his cock out of Emma's mouth and before she knew what was happening he shot his cum all over her face and then used his cock to push the cum from her face into her mouth.

"Why did you do that for," screamed Emma.

Steven chuckled, "I wanted to see how you looked with your face covered in cum."

"You look so fucking hot Emma and I can't wait for my cock to become hard so I can cum over your face," chuckled Mr. Barry.

This was all a new experience to Emma, she had never been fucked like this before and she was still trying to grasp and understand why she had agreed to be a slut for the club. As she laid on the table with her face covered with cum she started thinking about her dream of starting her own gymnastics club after she had retired from competition. So if she had to accept being fucked by the club instructors to achieve her dream she would let them all fuck her and treat her like a whore.

After Steven had fucked her again and she had sucked Mr. Barry's cock and swallowed all of his cum, Emma began to climb off the desk, Steven said, "Where do you think you're going? We’re not finished with you yet."

"I have to have a shower and go home or my father will worry about me," replied Emma,

Steven knew Emma's father he was very strict with her and always wanted to know where she was and what she was doing.

"Okay go have a shower and go home... We expect to see you here tomorrow afternoon to help the instructors," said Steven.

Emma picked up her leotard along with her new shorts and top that she had been given to wear as an instructor and walked into the change room to have a shower before changing into her regular clothes and going home.

wayne3218

Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 11:07:28 AM

The Gymnast. pt.02 (M+FF)

The next morning when Emma woke up she laid in bed naked thinking about what had happened to her yesterday afternoon, she was still struggling to come to terms with having let two of her instructors fuck her several times. Was she still willing to letting the instructors keep fucking her for the next few weeks till until after the main competition for the year was held? If she won that competition she would be able to start her own gymnastics club.

When her father opened her bedroom door and asked, "What would you like for breakfast?"

"Dad you should knock on the door before coming into my bedroom," screamed Emma pulling her bedsheets up over her naked body.

"Don't worry, I've seen you naked plenty of times before," her father Mal replied.

It was true, Mal had seen his daughter naked over the years and watched her develop into a very attractive female. He loved watching her competing in gymnastics competitions and seeing her wearing her tight-fitting leotard. As soon as her father left her bedroom, Emma climbed out of bed and went and took a shower and after getting dressed in her casual clothes, she joined her father in the kitchen table for breakfast.

"Are you going to the club to train this afternoon," Mal asked.

"Yes I am, I've been asked to help the instructors train the younger students," replied Emma.

Mal put his arm around his daughter and gave her a cuddle and kiss on her cheek and said, "Congratulations sweetheart."

It felt like her father had deliberately brushed his hand over her breast when he cuddled her. At first, Emma had thought it was an accident and then thought that she was being paranoid after what had happened to her at the gymnastic club yesterday. But when her father stood behind her gave her another kiss on her neck and wrapped his arms around her and cupped both of her breasts through her top.

Emma squealed, "Dad, what are you doing?"

"I'm feeling how much my little girl has grown up into a young woman," chuckled Mal.

Emma gasped and turned to face her father and said, "Dad you can't touch me like that, I'm not your little girl anymore."

"You will always be my little girl, sweetheart," replied Mal.

Emma was shocked at her father's behaviour and for the rest of the morning, she stayed in her bedroom. She was confused with what her father had done, was he sexually attracted to her? Did he walk in on her in her bedroom on purpose? Did every man that saw her want to fuck her as her instructors had.

After having a small lunch, because she wanted to stay slim for the upcoming gymnastics competition. Emma left her house and started walking the half-mile to the gymnastic club. When she arrived at the club and walked inside she was greeted by Mr and Mrs Wood two of the senior club's instructors setting up the training equipment. They were a married couple in their sixties and had been Emma's instructors ever since she had first joined the club.

When they saw Emma come into the club they both stopped setting up and came over to her and said, "Congratulations Emma, we have been told that you will be working with us.”

"Good morning Mrs and Mr Wood," Emma replied.

"Please call us by our first names, John and Anne... now that you're going to be working with us," said Mrs Wood who then gave Emma a congratulatory kiss on her cheek.

When John gave her a congratulatory kiss it was on her mouth and she felt his hands squeezing her ass-cheeks, he then chuckled, "We are delighted that we're going to be spending a lot of time with you... Steven told us that he has explained all your working conditions to you.”

"Yes he did," replied Emma blushing.

Emma knew then that Steven must have told John and Anne about Bill and him fucking her yesterday afternoon, and she suddenly realized that she was going to have to let John fuck her as well.

John placed his hand on Emma's shoulder and said, "Let me show you the staff room and where your new locker is."

Inside the staff room, John opened a locker with her name on it and said, "Emma why don't you get changed into your staff uniform and get ready for the students?"

John stood there watching Emma remove her dress, when her dress fell to the floor she stood there with her back to John in just her bra and panties. After pulling on her staff shorts, she was about to pull on her top when John stopped her, and said, "Emma, you don't need to wear a bra, you will feel more comfortable with it off."

When Emma reluctantly unclipped and slipped her bra off, John turned Emma around to face him and chuckled, "Let me have a good look at your breasts."

Emma saw the lecherous look on John’s face and tried to cover her breasts with her arms, but John pulled them away and after staring at her breasts for over a minute he grinned and gave each breast a squeeze and twisted each of her nipples.

Emma gasped in shock and as soon as John had removed his hands from her breasts, Emma quickly pulled on her staff top, the first thing she noticed was how tight her top was and how her nipples poked out.

John leaned closer and whispered, "I can't wait to fuck you after class."

Emma blushed at hearing John telling her that he was going to fuck her and she quickly turned and walked out of the staff room. The students were already arriving for class and it felt like everyone's eyes were looking at her tight-fitting top with her nipples clearly poking out of her top. Two other instructors came over and congratulated her by giving her a kiss and a hug. When she felt their hands squeezing her ass-cheeks through her shorts all she could think off was that she would be required to fuck them as well.

Emma felt everyone was watching her as she helped the students do their somersaults and cartwheels when she demonstrated a cartwheel her tight-fitting top rode up her chest and for a brief moment her breasts were visible to those watching her. After the class was finished and the training room was empty except for the two instructors. Emma went into the staff room and changed into her leotard, she came back out and began practising her routine for the upcoming competition by doing backflips and scissor leaps.

As she began doing handsprings over the vault the two instructors came over and stood beside the vault. It was common practice for an instructor to stand there and catch the person doing the vault in case they fell. Every vault Emma did the two instructors caught her and groped her body through her leotards. When one of the instructors caught her, he turned her around to face him and pulled her into a tight embrace and gave her a passionate lingering kiss.

Emma felt the zip of her leotard being pulled down by the other instructor, her leotard was pulled down to around her ankles and her feet were lifted up one at a time to step out of her leotard. She stood there completely naked in front of the two smiling instructors. Their hands were now roaming over her naked body, groping her small breasts and squeezing her small ass-cheeks.

She was suddenly laid over the vault on her stomach with one instructor holding both her hands in one hand he dropped his shorts down around his ankles and rubbed his hard cock over her mouth, Emma had no option but to open her mouth and let him push his cock into her mouth as the instructor began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. The other instructor spread her feet apart and pushed his large cock into her cunt and began thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt. Emma was now being fucked by both men as she laid over the vault.

"Fuck, I've dreamed of doing this to you ever since you walked into the club," chuckled the instructor fucking Emma's mouth.

"I'm glad that Steven managed to talked you into staying at the club and letting us fuck you," chuckled the other instructor as he began thrusting his cock in and out of Emma's tight bald cunt faster.

When Emma tried to reply all she could manage was a muffled sound as her mouth was filled with the instructor's cock. She had never had this many different cocks in her cunt before, she has only ever been with two boys her age, one had taken her virginity on a date when he fucked her in the back seat of his car and the other boy had fucked her at a party at her friend's house.

What was embarrassing was that her father had found out she was having sex with her boyfriend and he gave her two options, one was to quit gymnastics and go out with her boyfriend and let him fuck her like a slut. Or two for her to break up with her boyfriend and concentrate on gymnastics. If only her father could see her now being fucked by two of her instructors, what would he do?

When Emma felt the instructor's cock starting to shoot cum down her throat she sucked on his cock and wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled his cock deep into her mouth. To stop him from pulling his cock out of her mouth and covering her face with cum like the other instructor had done yesterday. As soon as she was sure he had finished coming she removed her arms from around his waist letting him remove his cock from her mouth.

As the other instructor continued pounding her cunt, Emma wished that he would hurry up and cum, so she could have a shower and go home. When the instructor finally finished filling her cunt with his cum and had removed his cock, Emma climbed off the vault and walked naked into the staff room, her cunt dripping with cum.

"It's about time, I've been waiting for you," said John standing naked stroking his massive cock.

John took Emma's hand in his and led her over to the sofa that had been turned into a bed, after lying her down on the bed, he lifted her legs up onto her shoulders and drove his massive cock into her cum filled cunt. John was thrusting his cock in and out of Emma when his wife Anne came out of the shower room, when she saw Emma lying there Anne smiled and squatted over Emma’s face and lowered her hairy cunt over Emma's face.

Emma had never been with a woman before, her only experience with females was with a girlfriend that she had slept with on a sleepover. As Anne ground her hairy cunt against Emma's face, Emma started licking and probing Anne's cunt with her tongue.

"God, that feels so good, keep tongue fucking my cunt, you're going to make me cum," squealed Anne.

When Emma started flicking her tongue over Anne's clit, Anne's body shuddered and when Emma sucked the bud into her mouth, Anne's juices squirted all over Emma's face. Seeing his wife coming over one of their former students was all it took to make John's cock erupt and add his cum to her already cum filled cunt. After he was finished coming he pulled his cock out and sat down on the armchair and watched his wife grinding her cunt on Emma’s face.

Anne stood up and moved down between Emma’s legs, she reached out and
started fondling Emma's small breasts, then leaned down and buried her face against Emma's cum filled cunt and began tongue fucking Emma.

"Oh fuck what are you doing to me?" squealed Emma as her body shuddered.

Anne kept tongue fucking Emma's bald cunt, sucking out the cum from her cunt, Emma reached down and placed her hand on the back of Anne's head and pressed down, keeping Anne’s mouth hard against her cunt. After Anne had made Emma cum two more times, Emma couldn’t take any more and she lifted Anne's mouth off her cunt and sat up, and said, "No more, I can't take it."

As John sat there watching his wife and Emma, he was busy stroking his hard cock trying to keep his cock hard and when Emma saw the time on the wall clock she screamed, "Shit look at the time, I'm going to be late getting home."

"Before you go home suck my husband's cock for him," said Anne.

Emma looked at John and then quickly moved over in front of him and took his cock into her mouth and began to rapidly move her mouth up and down on his cock. John held her head in his hands and began pumping her head up and down at a furious rate. It didn't take long for his cock to explode and start filling Emma's mouth with cum. When Emma lifted her mouth off his cock a fraction early John shot a load of cum over her face and into her hair.

There was no time for Emma to have a shower, she had to get home to her father, he would be wondering where she was. She pulled on her dress and threw her underwear into her locker and started to rush out the staff room door.

She was stopped at the door with Steven asking, "What's your rush, Emma?"

"I'm going to be late getting home, my father will be wondering where I am," cried Emma.

"I will give you a lift home," chuckled Steven as he put an arm around her and walked her to his car.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 11:13:10 AM by wayne3218 »