KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

My Loving Aunt (M/F, Incest, Oral, 1st time)

RedHoodTodd · 2440

Offline RedHoodTodd

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0
on: September 22, 2020, 01:12:53 AM
This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

I have been living with my my Aunt Erica for 6 years after my Parents were killed in a horrible Car crash, she was the only available Family member able to take me in after their deaths. My Grandparents were so old that they didn't want to take me in so out of the kindness of her heart Erica took me in. What I found out from her was that one of her reasons she took me in was that she is unable to have Kids of her own, so having me in her life made that pain go away for her, plus her inability to have Children has kept her from being Married, cause most of the good guys she has met wanted to have Kids and she couldn't give them what they wanted. 

One good thing for Erica she had a great income working as a secretary for a local psychiatrist so that way she could raise me and take care of herself even though that she was a Single Woman raising a Child on her own. Now that I'm 18 and out of High School I was able to get myself a job working at a music store. I would try to be considerate of Erica and I tried to give her a part of my paycheck every two weeks as like a "thank you" for taking me in, but she wouldn't accept it. She told me that my love for her was payment enough which I never forgotten. I do love my Aunt Erica, more than any guy could ever have. I think sometimes I love her a little too much. I don't normally kiss her like a Nephew should, I love kissing her on the mouth, she never complains, but some of my friends look at me like I have lobsters crawling out of my ears. 

If they had a Aunt like I do they would want to be more affectionate with their Aunt too. Though I make sure to hug her the way I do without them seeing it. I will wrap my arms around her, bringing her body in close to mine so I can feel her against me especially her beautiful breasts, as I press my hard on against her. As we embrace my hands will come down to her perfect ass, squeeze it and I would fondle it. She's never protested, so I'm assuming that she loves my naughty affections towards her.

Erica would smile and laugh allowing me to get as much action with her body as much as I want. One time on my 18th birthday she was wearing a beautiful white dress with a short skirt. We went out to dinner and a movie, though once back Home I hugged Erica to thank her, as I did my hands went up her skirt and without any protest I could to massage her ass outside of her panties. The silky material felt so good I almost didn't want to stop, but she pushed me away from her, she shook her finger at me saying, 

"Be a good Boy, my love."Erica sat me down on the couch with her then continued, "We shouldn't be doing this, this is Incest. Family members shouldn't touch and love each other this way. It was wrong of me to let you get away with so much, Mark, but you are the only Man in my life and I'm only letting you get away with it because I love you too much, Baby.", with that Erica and I fell into a passionate kiss, our lips and tongues locked together in a incestous kiss.

I could feel the heat of our passion rising as I laid down on top of my Aunt on the couch. This was getting intense and I was really hoping that she wasn't going to stop me. I got bold and slipped my hand up her skirt to start rubbing her pussy outside of her panties which didn't suck. After about a couple minutes, Erica had me stop, then she started to go upstairs to which she said,

"Wait here for 2 minutes then come on up.", with that Erica took off to her bedroom. Waiting to go see her was too much for me to handle. My cock was aching to fuck her. I finally got the nerve to go upstairs to her room, I knocked at her door to which Erica said, "Come on in." I opened the door to find my Aunt laying on her bed, wearing her bath robe open and showing me her naked body. Her pussy was covered in black pubic hairs that matched her long black hair, her nipples stuck up like eraser tops for pencils, her dark eyes looked up at me as to say that she wanted me now. I took off all of my clothes, but kept my underwear on. I was excited yet nervous about going forward.

"Mark, don't be afraid, this is what you wanted so take them off.," Erica said in a reassuring tone so I did and my hard cock bounced up and down for a second after I freed it. Erica spread open her legs and instructed me to put my cock inside of her pussy. I got on top of her shaking with nervousness and excitement. As I pushed myself into her pussy it felt so good and wet, I know Erica liked it as she let out a moan and smiled at me. 

"Take your time, Honey. Go nice and slow. I'll let you know when to pump your Cock faster.", Erica told me as I listened to her. As I fucked my beautiful Aunt, I looked into her beautiful brown eyes as she looked up at my enjoying my 18 year old cock. "You can go faster, Mark.", Erica replied and I started to pick up my pace. I saw the look on her face changed. Her eyes were closed, she bit her lip, then started to groan as my cock fucked her hairy wet pussy. It was the greatest feeling that I ever felt, being inside of a Woman's pussy, the pussy of my Aunt who became like a second Mother to me. I felt my cock ready to cum, it was better than when I jerk my own cock off when I'm alone and I shot it deep inside of Erica's pussy as we both moan out loud together.

I pulled my cock out of her and watched my cum spew out of her pussy, then Erica took her right hand down towards the opening of her pussy, take some of my cum on to her fingers then she tasted it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as Erica laughed at the expression upon my face. "Did you like that, Mark?", Erica asked with a grin as I just shook my head yes. Erica now had me lay down upon the bed as she sat up taking off of her opened robe, she put her hand around my still erect cock, then swallowed it down her throat to suck me off. I couldn't believe it, Erica sucked my dick right after I fucked her. She told me that she loved how her pussy tasted off of my cock. That made me feel good, especially the blow job, plus her licking it with her cock.

I couldn't take it anymore and blow another load into her mouth then she swallowed it down her throat. This was the best thing that's ever happened to me and I thank it all to my Aunt Erica, I also thank her for taking care of me, I love her so much.

The End

Offline lickit100

• Deviant
    • Fame +15/-0
Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 02:05:38 PM
what a loving Aunt  :emot_bjsmiley: wish i could join her  :emot_69: see the end but more please

Offline RedHoodTodd

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0
Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 06:30:04 PM
I'll see what I can do when I get the time to write more

Offline Chuck74

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 12:38:42 AM
 :D kept me reading. Thanks

Offline RedHoodTodd

• New Pervert