KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - It's Cheaper Than Therapy

News:

• Congratulations to Shiela_M
    KB's 2020 Pervert of the Year

• Congratulations to Valley Vixin
    KB's 2020 Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.

What is your OCD

Shiela_M · 252

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +347/-1
  • As far as I know, I'm freaking delightful
on: October 01, 2020, 02:19:19 AM
The weird and oddball things you do that you would call your obsessive compulsive disorder.

ie: all your cash needs to face the same way

Whenever I open a new container of peanut butter or anything that has the paper/foil seal over the top of it, I HAVE to peel off every little bit of foil stuck to the rim.  If I peel it all off the first go, my day might as well be over, it wont get better than that.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 02:22:14 AM by Shiela_M »

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +964/-52
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 02:48:33 AM
I cannot stand to see a framed picture that is hanging on the wall crooked. But I am not as bad as Monk though.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline ChirpingGirl

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +479/-11
Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 02:55:24 AM
Cleaning. My family says bacteria probably commits suicide before I can get to it.

I've burned out vacuums. Spent fortunes on cleaning supplies. This house has so many people in it who produce so much filth and it is so fucking big. If I find dust, I have to clean it. If I ever found a cobweb, I'd hunt the spider down and exterminate it.

But I hate it. It's a nightmare to clean this house.

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +347/-1
Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 02:57:17 AM
Cleaning. My family says bacteria probably commits suicide before I can get to it.

I've burned out vacuums. Spent fortunes on cleaning supplies. This house has so many people in it who produce so much filth and it is so fucking big. If I find dust, I have to clean it. If I ever found a cobweb, I'd hunt the spider down and exterminate it.

Youd probably die of shock if you came into my apartment

Offline ChirpingGirl

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +479/-11
Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 03:06:42 AM

Especially if I had a black light.  :emot_weird:

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +347/-1
Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 03:15:52 AM

Especially if I had a black light.  :emot_weird:

Offline ToeinH2O

• Ph.D in Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +808/-8
  • Member since '08, POY 2013, POM x3
Reply #6 on: October 01, 2020, 07:20:41 AM
My OCD is cleaning the dishes completely, *before* I put them in the dishwasher.  There cannot be a speck of food or a fingerprint on anything.  Basically, the dishwasher isn’t for cleaning, it is for sterilizing.

Offline MintJulie

• Global Moderator Version Number 9.7.1 POY 2016
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +810/-4
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #7 on: October 01, 2020, 04:48:31 PM
I have many.  I'll start with...

Straight lines when cutting the grass.  The grass is my baby.  Nobody cuts it but me.  And, that sh*t is kept tight -  as described by a kid on a lawn crew that cuts the neighbors lawn.

And Toe, I also wash the dishes before putting in dishwasher.  My mother made me.  She used to say, "It's not a magic machine."   Now 35 years later I find myself saying that.   But I wouldn't say I'm OCD over it.

“There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is.”

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +496/-1
Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 02:30:44 AM

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.

Offline purpleshoes

• Deviant
    • Fame +65/-1
Reply #9 on: October 05, 2020, 12:48:29 PM
My wife says I'm whatever the opposite of OCD is.

And it should be CDO dammit!  :emot_laughing:

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +439/-1
Reply #10 on: October 05, 2020, 07:05:59 PM

Putting identical groceries in the pantry larder with the labels all facing the same way.....

.....if you retort "this isn't an uncommon OCD" then all I can say is yes, but do you do it in the fridge and freezer as well!

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline MintJulie

• Global Moderator Version Number 9.7.1 POY 2016
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +810/-4
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #11 on: October 05, 2020, 07:35:44 PM

Putting identical groceries in the pantry larder with the labels all facing the same way.....

.....if you retort "this isn't an uncommon OCD" then all I can say is yes, but do you do it in the fridge and freezer as well!

That's not OCD.  It's supposed to be done that way.  And anybody that puts something back wrong gets in trouble for it. 
Ugh, when Dan and the kids first moved in, that was one of those things that just grated on my nerves.

“There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is.”

Offline ToeinH2O

• Ph.D in Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +808/-8
  • Member since '08, POY 2013, POM x3
Reply #12 on: October 05, 2020, 07:36:34 PM
People who open a new package/bottle/carton of pantry items before the last one is finished.  So now I have three bottles of parsley flakes open in the pantry?  D’Oh!  So naturally I open them all and combine them back into one.  Ketchup?  Mayo?  Milk?  My fucking family can’t be bothered to reach 6” deeper into the fridge.  Drives me crazy...

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +347/-1
Reply #13 on: October 05, 2020, 08:19:14 PM
I'd be willing to bet some of you would get a brain aneurism if you came into my apartment.  My canned goods are usually still sitting in the bag I brought them home in from the store.  I just place the bag on the floor of my pantry.

Online Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +331/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #14 on: October 05, 2020, 10:06:01 PM
People who open a new package/bottle/carton of pantry items before the last one is finished.  So now I have three bottles of parsley flakes open in the pantry?  D’Oh!  So naturally I open them all and combine them back into one.  Ketchup?  Mayo?  Milk?  My fucking family can’t be bothered to reach 6” deeper into the fridge.  Drives me crazy...

Dried parsley?  Really toe?  Reminds me though, gotta make tabouleh before my fresh parsley goes bad.

My OCD is probably where such items belong.  Move something 4 inches to the right and I’m yelling in the house asking where is it?  Then I forcefully move it 4 inches to the left where it belongs.

And where they belong often is just where I ended up putting them, although that typically had been thought out and it and made sense. . . . at least to me.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 10:51:17 PM by Jed_ »