KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your OCD  (Read 188 times)
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 247

Let's do some "we shouldn't be doing this" things

« on: October 01, 2020, 02:19:19 AM »

The weird and oddball things you do that you would call your obsessive compulsive disorder.

ie: all your cash needs to face the same way

Whenever I open a new container of peanut butter or anything that has the paper/foil seal over the top of it, I HAVE to peel off every little bit of foil stuck to the rim.  If I peel it all off the first go, my day might as well be over, it wont get better than that.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 02:22:14 AM by Shiela_M » Logged

I'll have sex with you, but I only make love with good music
watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 865

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 02:48:33 AM »

I cannot stand to see a framed picture that is hanging on the wall crooked. But I am not as bad as Monk though.

A naughty thought is a terrible thing to waste
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 455

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 02:55:24 AM »

Cleaning. My family says bacteria probably commits suicide before I can get to it.

I've burned out vacuums. Spent fortunes on cleaning supplies. This house has so many people in it who produce so much filth and it is so fucking big. If I find dust, I have to clean it. If I ever found a cobweb, I'd hunt the spider down and exterminate it.

But I hate it. It's a nightmare to clean this house.

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 247

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 02:57:17 AM »

Cleaning. My family says bacteria probably commits suicide before I can get to it.

I've burned out vacuums. Spent fortunes on cleaning supplies. This house has so many people in it who produce so much filth and it is so fucking big. If I find dust, I have to clean it. If I ever found a cobweb, I'd hunt the spider down and exterminate it.

Youd probably die of shock if you came into my apartment

ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 455

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 03:06:42 AM »

Especially if I had a black light.  emot_weird

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 247

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 03:15:52 AM »

Especially if I had a black light.  emot_weird

ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 741

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2020, 07:20:41 AM »

My OCD is cleaning the dishes completely, *before* I put them in the dishwasher.  There cannot be a speck of food or a fingerprint on anything.  Basically, the dishwasher isn’t for cleaning, it is for sterilizing.
MintJulie
Global Moderator Version 9.7
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 740

Madame Sheriff

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2020, 04:48:31 PM »

I have many.  I'll start with...

Straight lines when cutting the grass.  The grass is my baby.  Nobody cuts it but me.  And, that sh*t is kept tight -  as described by a kid on a lawn crew that cuts the neighbors lawn.

And Toe, I also wash the dishes before putting in dishwasher.  My mother made me.  She used to say, "It's not a magic machine."   Now 35 years later I find myself saying that.   But I wouldn't say I'm OCD over it.

"In a world where you can be anything, be kind."
 - Caroline Flack
msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 451

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 02:30:44 AM »

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.
purpleshoes
Deviant

Fame 36

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2020, 12:48:29 PM »

My wife says I'm whatever the opposite of OCD is.

And it should be CDO dammit!  emot_laughing
ObiDongKenobi
Freakishly Strange

Fame 403

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2020, 07:05:59 PM »

Putting identical groceries in the pantry larder with the labels all facing the same way.....

.....if you retort "this isn't an uncommon OCD" then all I can say is yes, but do you do it in the fridge and freezer as well!

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about
MintJulie
Global Moderator Version 9.7
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 740

Madame Sheriff

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2020, 07:35:44 PM »

Putting identical groceries in the pantry larder with the labels all facing the same way.....

.....if you retort "this isn't an uncommon OCD" then all I can say is yes, but do you do it in the fridge and freezer as well!

That's not OCD.  It's supposed to be done that way.  And anybody that puts something back wrong gets in trouble for it. 
Ugh, when Dan and the kids first moved in, that was one of those things that just grated on my nerves.

"In a world where you can be anything, be kind."
 - Caroline Flack
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 741

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2020, 07:36:34 PM »

People who open a new package/bottle/carton of pantry items before the last one is finished.  So now I have three bottles of parsley flakes open in the pantry?  D’Oh!  So naturally I open them all and combine them back into one.  Ketchup?  Mayo?  Milk?  My fucking family can’t be bothered to reach 6” deeper into the fridge.  Drives me crazy...
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 247

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2020, 08:19:14 PM »

I'd be willing to bet some of you would get a brain aneurism if you came into my apartment.  My canned goods are usually still sitting in the bag I brought them home in from the store.  I just place the bag on the floor of my pantry.

Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2020, 10:06:01 PM »

People who open a new package/bottle/carton of pantry items before the last one is finished.  So now I have three bottles of parsley flakes open in the pantry?  D’Oh!  So naturally I open them all and combine them back into one.  Ketchup?  Mayo?  Milk?  My fucking family can’t be bothered to reach 6” deeper into the fridge.  Drives me crazy...

Dried parsley?  Really toe?  Reminds me though, gotta make tabouleh before my fresh parsley goes bad.

My OCD is probably where such items belong.  Move something 4 inches to the right and I’m yelling in the house asking where is it?  Then I forcefully move it 4 inches to the left where it belongs.

And where they belong often is just where I ended up putting them, although that typically had been thought out and it and made sense. . . . at least to me.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 10:51:17 PM by Jed_ » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: