KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What is your OCD

Shiela_M · 1611

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2948/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
on: October 01, 2020, 02:19:19 AM
The weird and oddball things you do that you would call your obsessive compulsive disorder.

ie: all your cash needs to face the same way

Whenever I open a new container of peanut butter or anything that has the paper/foil seal over the top of it, I HAVE to peel off every little bit of foil stuck to the rim.  If I peel it all off the first go, my day might as well be over, it wont get better than that.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 02:22:14 AM by Shiela_M »

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1605/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 02:48:33 AM
I cannot stand to see a framed picture that is hanging on the wall crooked. But I am not as bad as Monk though.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 02:55:24 AM
Cleaning. My family says bacteria probably commits suicide before I can get to it.

I've burned out vacuums. Spent fortunes on cleaning supplies. This house has so many people in it who produce so much filth and it is so fucking big. If I find dust, I have to clean it. If I ever found a cobweb, I'd hunt the spider down and exterminate it.

But I hate it. It's a nightmare to clean this house.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 02:57:17 AM
Cleaning. My family says bacteria probably commits suicide before I can get to it.

I've burned out vacuums. Spent fortunes on cleaning supplies. This house has so many people in it who produce so much filth and it is so fucking big. If I find dust, I have to clean it. If I ever found a cobweb, I'd hunt the spider down and exterminate it.

Youd probably die of shock if you came into my apartment

ChirpingGirl

Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 03:06:42 AM

Especially if I had a black light.  :emot_weird:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 03:15:52 AM

Especially if I had a black light.  :emot_weird:

_priapism

Reply #6 on: October 01, 2020, 07:20:41 AM
My OCD is cleaning the dishes completely, *before* I put them in the dishwasher.  There cannot be a speck of food or a fingerprint on anything.  Basically, the dishwasher isn’t for cleaning, it is for sterilizing.

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1754/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #7 on: October 01, 2020, 04:48:31 PM
I have many.  I'll start with...

Straight lines when cutting the grass.  The grass is my baby.  Nobody cuts it but me.  And, that sh*t is kept tight -  as described by a kid on a lawn crew that cuts the neighbors lawn.

And Toe, I also wash the dishes before putting in dishwasher.  My mother made me.  She used to say, "It's not a magic machine."   Now 35 years later I find myself saying that.   But I wouldn't say I'm OCD over it.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1313/-3
Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 02:30:44 AM

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +430/-10
Reply #9 on: October 05, 2020, 12:48:29 PM
My wife says I'm whatever the opposite of OCD is.

And it should be CDO dammit!  :emot_laughing:

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1594/-3
Reply #10 on: October 05, 2020, 07:05:59 PM

Putting identical groceries in the pantry larder with the labels all facing the same way.....

.....if you retort "this isn't an uncommon OCD" then all I can say is yes, but do you do it in the fridge and freezer as well!

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1754/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #11 on: October 05, 2020, 07:35:44 PM

Putting identical groceries in the pantry larder with the labels all facing the same way.....

.....if you retort "this isn't an uncommon OCD" then all I can say is yes, but do you do it in the fridge and freezer as well!

That's not OCD.  It's supposed to be done that way.  And anybody that puts something back wrong gets in trouble for it. 
Ugh, when Dan and the kids first moved in, that was one of those things that just grated on my nerves.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #12 on: October 05, 2020, 07:36:34 PM
People who open a new package/bottle/carton of pantry items before the last one is finished.  So now I have three bottles of parsley flakes open in the pantry?  D’Oh!  So naturally I open them all and combine them back into one.  Ketchup?  Mayo?  Milk?  My fucking family can’t be bothered to reach 6” deeper into the fridge.  Drives me crazy...

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #13 on: October 05, 2020, 08:19:14 PM
I'd be willing to bet some of you would get a brain aneurism if you came into my apartment.  My canned goods are usually still sitting in the bag I brought them home in from the store.  I just place the bag on the floor of my pantry.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #14 on: October 05, 2020, 10:06:01 PM
People who open a new package/bottle/carton of pantry items before the last one is finished.  So now I have three bottles of parsley flakes open in the pantry?  D’Oh!  So naturally I open them all and combine them back into one.  Ketchup?  Mayo?  Milk?  My fucking family can’t be bothered to reach 6” deeper into the fridge.  Drives me crazy...

Dried parsley?  Really toe?  Reminds me though, gotta make tabouleh before my fresh parsley goes bad.

My OCD is probably where such items belong.  Move something 4 inches to the right and I’m yelling in the house asking where is it?  Then I forcefully move it 4 inches to the left where it belongs.

And where they belong often is just where I ended up putting them, although that typically had been thought out and it and made sense. . . . at least to me.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 10:51:17 PM by Jed_ »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #15 on: October 05, 2020, 10:12:01 PM
I'd be willing to bet some of you would get a brain aneurism if you came into my apartment.  My canned goods are usually still sitting in the bag I brought them home in from the store.  I just place the bag on the floor of my pantry.

Probably wouldn’t bother me, but I’d take them out and arrange them.  Moving them after that would cause the brain aneurism.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #16 on: October 05, 2020, 11:49:53 PM
Speaking of ketchup and mayonnaise and such.  I HAVE to wipe down all the threading for the cap and bottle/jar.  Or with squeeze bottles especially ketchup, I have to clean out the opening.  If I grab a bottle and it has that crusty gummy leftover residue on it.  I'll clean the cap and then throw it out.  It is no good no matter how much is left in the bin it goes.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #17 on: October 06, 2020, 12:18:02 AM
Speaking of ketchup and mayonnaise and such.  I HAVE to wipe down all the threading for the cap and bottle/jar.  Or with squeeze bottles especially ketchup, I have to clean out the opening.  If I grab a bottle and it has that crusty gummy leftover residue on it.  I'll clean the cap and then throw it out.  It is no good no matter how much is left in the bin it goes.

The threat of food poisoning would have to exceed 50% before I’d do anything resembling that.  I create whole meals around using something about to go bad, or possibly already has.  It’s not about the money, I just can’t waste food.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #18 on: October 06, 2020, 01:13:31 AM

The threat of food poisoning would have to exceed 50% before I’d do anything resembling that.  I create whole meals around using something about to go bad, or possibly already has.  It’s not about the money, I just can’t waste food.

Its only with condiments and such.  And toothpaste.

Here is another one from me.  Didnt even think about it until I got in my car leaving the store.  Right after I buckle my seat belt, I pull on it.  It has to lock up twice in a row before I actually drive anywhere, otherwise it'll fail when I need it.

_priapism

Reply #19 on: October 06, 2020, 01:45:33 AM
My family, who I love, but who drive me crazy, do not shut the freezer door tightly closed. They leave it cracked about half an inch. The ice starts melting and the unit automatically turns off, once the temperature reaches a certain above freezing value.  So, I shut the door rather strongly, then open the fridge to check the settings to make sure the freezer is still running.  Then I push on both doors, to make certain everything is closed.  They did it again last night, and left the milk on the counter, where it got room temperaturish.  I’m ready to install a padlock on the freezer.  Get your ice through the door.  If you need anything else, come see Dad.