News:

Trouble finding prostate

S1eepyDormouse · 1193

Offline S1eepyDormouse

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • Kik is my username
on: October 04, 2020, 06:11:55 PM
So I recently got into the whole prostate orgasm thing I have two toys, a average prostate toy, and a vibrating rod with a curve at the end. So basically when ever I use them I never know if I'm having a prostate orgasm or just a harder than normal orgasm. It definitely feels like it was harder but I don't know. Are you supposed to achieve orgasm solely on anal play or do you jerk off as well. Overall I could use some tips. Thanks

Offline GwgMCMLX

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +92/-1
  • Anticipation
Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 06:31:44 PM
An orgasm is an orgasm.  There is no difference except direct prostate stimulation can result in a much more intense orgasm.  Not ever guy has orgasms from prostate stimulation alone.  I don't, but I get close.  It's never enough to put me over the edge, I have to add cock stimulation to get there.  But some guys will have great orgasms and squirt a ton from prostate stimulation alone.  It's like my nipples are not connected and some guys love nipple attention.  We're all different!!!  :D

I LOVE Squirters...YUM!

Offline S1eepyDormouse

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • Kik is my username
Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 08:34:37 PM
Thanks man. I feel like I'll enjoy the next times more now that I know that. I appreciate it

_priapism

Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 09:13:11 PM
I think my wife was a proctologist in a former life.  She absolutely goes nuts for a prostate exam, even offering me money to do it, when I’m not in the mood.

She lays out a pad on the bed, gets her latex gloves on, and lots of lube.  She grunts so loud while finger fucking my ass, you’d think I was fucking her.

Well she’s not timid about giving my prostate the once over.  She’ll back off a bit, and then start it up again.  Pretty soon she’s panting for me to squirt.  I’m happy to oblige.  She pets me and tells me I am a good boy...

Offline GwgMCMLX

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +92/-1
  • Anticipation
Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 01:14:46 AM

I LOVE Squirters...YUM!

Offline Freesnowden

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +36/-1
  • Rage, rage against the dying of the light
Reply #5 on: July 29, 2022, 05:34:16 PM
Wish me luck!