KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women's vicarious pleasure ... is it real?  (Read 111 times)
Vanbyrd
New Pervert

Fame 3

« on: October 06, 2020, 07:24:11 PM »

The trope in many stories is that women actually enjoy giving BJs.

For example, here's a short paragraph from an erotic story:

"She was giving pleasure without taking any for herself, and that gave her a secret pleasure that was different than she got from masturbation. There was something intimately powerful about the feeling of giving herself to a man that she couldn’t describe or even fully understand yet."

I understand the intellectual sense of power (especially the first time), but elsewhere this character also talks about getting her nether parts wet.

I just can't imagine that women actually experience sexual arousal from giving head. Is this real?
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 2269

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 07:38:57 PM »

The trope in many stories is that women actually enjoy giving BJs.

For example, here's a short paragraph from an erotic story:

"She was giving pleasure without taking any for herself, and that gave her a secret pleasure that was different than she got from masturbation. There was something intimately powerful about the feeling of giving herself to a man that she couldn’t describe or even fully understand yet."

I understand the intellectual sense of power (especially the first time), but elsewhere this character also talks about getting her nether parts wet.

I just can't imagine that women actually experience sexual arousal from giving head. Is this real?

While I can't speak from much experience giving blow jobs (though other women here certainly can), there are very many women who enjoy giving blow jobs.

For women in this position, it's not just "the feeling of giving herself to a man." It's the feeling of pleasing someone she loves, of doing something for that person. On top of that, many women enjoy the sense of power or control it gives them over a man. They are in charge, and he is subject to their whim at the moment.

As much as a hate the phrase "get wet," it's certainly true that some women actually experience intense sexual arousal from giving head. That is certainly real.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

staci
Freakishly Strange

Fame 1026

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 01:09:22 AM »

I am one that relishes the control of making a guy enjoy my efforts.

Being in control is just that. Pulling on my ears or pushing it deeper, ends it all. Remember, those are his balls in my hands.
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 01:19:11 AM »

Sometimes a girl doesn’t want to be in control.  Although she may not want to be choked either.
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 257

Let's do some "we shouldn't be doing this" things

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 09:57:48 PM »

Trust, passion, pleasure.

If I'm putting him in my mouth, I want my efforts to be worth it.  The more he groan, moans, and touches my face, hair, or back.  The more his hips move or his legs move, the more I get turned on.  I want him to lose control.  He may be over me physically.  He may be dominating me, but in my mind, I control his pleasure. Teeth, tongue, lips, the use of each puts me in a spot of power.  If he tries to go too deep I add teeth.  If he isnt really responding I use more tongue or whatever is needed to make him react.  The more he enjoys it the more turned on I get.

Eye contact during is great, and if I see him smile, mental chills, I will do everything in my power to please him.  Give him what no other can.

Short answer, yes, I get turned on giving head.  I figure it is not different when I'm recieving oral.  I don't think there has ever been a time where a gentleman came up from oral and was not erect.

I'll have sex with you, but I only make love with good music
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 10:40:59 PM »

I figure it is not different when I'm recieving oral.  I don't think there has ever been a time where a gentleman came up from oral and was not erect.

It’s those noises and the wriggling, and the knowledge we did that.

It also doesn’t hurt that you get sopping wet and so obviously very ready for that erection.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 746

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 03:15:20 AM »

My wife loves giving head.  Most guys would say, “Wow.  You’re really lucky!  I wish my wife loved sucking cock.”  Truth of the matter is, it’s just not my favorite.  I let her do it, because she enjoys it so much.  And it’s not her technique. I just don’t enjoy having my schlong slurped on.  But I’ll tell her what a nasty cock sucking whore she is, and she gets so turned on, we always have a good long fuck after that.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 07:01:35 PM by ToeinH2O » Logged
MintJulie
Global Moderator Version 9.7.1
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 745

Madame Sheriff

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2020, 01:13:09 PM »

For women in this position, it's not just "the feeling of giving herself to a man." It's the feeling of pleasing someone she loves, of doing something for that person. On top of that, many women enjoy the sense of power or control it gives them over a man. They are in charge, and he is subject to their whim at the moment.

I've explained it similarly many times.

As Barb describes - There is that sense of power.  That I can turn my very strong and fearless husband into a weak helpless whimpering being, just by taking one inch or two inches of his penis into my my mouth and rolling my tongue around and around it.  He's so powerless at that time and I am in complete control.  Such a turn on.

Then there are other times where I might be doing that and he has his hand on the back of my head guiding my back and forth movements while calling me a good c*cksucker, a slut, or his f*ck toy.  Talking in the most demeaning way to me.  In this scenario, I'm the powerless one and feel like my only existence on earth is to pleasure him.  That too is a turn on.

95 times out 100, it is the former though.

And yes, I do experience sexual arousal.   Oh, do I.   Every. Single. Time.

"In a world where you can be anything, be kind."
 - Caroline Flack
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2020, 05:06:17 PM »

I figure it is not different when I'm recieving oral.  I don't think there has ever been a time where a gentleman came up from oral and was not erect.

It’s those noises and the wriggling, and the knowledge we did that.

It also doesn’t hurt that you get sopping wet and so obviously very ready for that erection.

I also have techniques for keeping my ears from being torn off.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: