KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Money Earned (M/F Teen, Incest, Oral, Step Daughter/Step Father)

RedHoodTodd · 3796

Offline RedHoodTodd

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0
This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

I was sitting around watching TV when my Step Daughter, Lily walked into the Living Room, she was wearing a orange floral pattern sundress which the skirt was cut short above the knees, if she bent over just right at times you could see her panties. Lily was just like her Mother, with long dark brown hair and eyes to match. For a girl of 18 she still had a youthful sounding voice, but when you got her mad her voice would be gruff like her Mother's. "Hi Daddy! Can I borrow your credit card?", Lily asked in her usual cheerful tone. "What do you need my card for?", I asked her. I know where this was going. She always has a habit of asking me for my credit card. She thinks just because I'm the Son of a Oil tycoon that she can always get her way with me and I would gladly hand her my credit card. Unfortunately, I was raised to respect the value of the almighty dollar and that if you want money you have to earn it to get it.

"All I want is to get a new pair of shoes.", Lily said with a wicked grin. "A new pair of shoes? I just got you new ones for your Birthday, why do you need new shoes again?", I asked her. "Because they are cute and designer ones. Plus I want to wear them when I go out with my friends.," Lily replied like it was no big deal. "I don't think so. I already gave you your allowance this week, what did you do with it all?", I snapped back. Lily, acting annoyed, scoffed at me, "I used it for Food and other stuff. Girl's gotta eat ya know!" I was really getting annoyed. "Sorry you're not getting my credit card, besides that you still owe your Mother money she gave you as a "loan" when you said that it was an "emergency", what about that?"

"Come on, Daddy! I need some money, please?!", Lily said in her whinny tone. "I said no! I told you before, if you want money you are going to have to go out and earn it by getting a job or you need to start doing favors for people.", I replied. Lily rolled her eyes. "I don't want to go get a job, it's Summer. So I guess I will have to start doing favors for people to get money. So what do you need Daddy? Want me to wait on you? Do you need a sandwich? A soda? A beer? Chips? Come on, what do you need me to do?", Lily said back to me as she pouted her lips. I looked at her up and down, then my mind and heart started to race. "Well, you can do something for me.", I said to her as I massaged her shoulder then pulled down the straps to her sundress. I revealed to my view her perky, 18 year old tits. I squeezed her soft tits to which she said,

"Daddy, what are you doing?" as I made her get on her knees. "You want my credit card or cash money then suck on this", I said as I pulled out my big Daddy dick. "Oh my God, Daddy! Not again. Ok I'll suck your dick.", Lily said as she wrapped her lips and began to suck me off. I've made her blow my cock before for cash and let me fuck her for a new Car. She wants me to give me money she's going to earn it like before. I'm glad that her Mother is out of town visiting her Sister, I would have hated for her to walk on in and catch us in the act. Lily continued to suck me off in the Living Room, but I wanted more so I got bold. "Come on, Lily, get on the couch and show Daddy your pussy." I said to her as she raised her skirt, she had on a skimpy pair of white panties with orange stripes, she pulled it to the side to show me her smooth, hairless pussy.

"See it, Daddy?", Lily replied then covered herself. I grunted like a Dog. "Come on, you want to get money right? You've got to earn it, now let Daddy see and fuck your pussy.", I commanded. Lily whined. "Daddy! Ok, I'll let you stick in just the tip, but no more. Alright?!" Just then her panties were taken off and my cock entered her pussy. Just then I shoved it all the way inside of her. "Daddy, what are you doing?! I said just the tip, don't fuck me!," Lily protested. I didn't care and started fucking my Step Daughter. "Credit card or no money at all, you decide.", was all I said as I fucked Lily's pussy. "Fuck my pussy then, Daddy.", Lily replied in a low sexy and sultry tone and I continued fucking her sweet cunt. Lily remained on the couch as I was on my knees in front of her, my dick balls in deep inside of her pussy as I fucked her silly.

As I continued to fuck Lily's pussy I could see she was enjoying herself, her brown eyes were rolling back up into her head, she groaned and screamed out, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME DADDY!!! YEAH, YEAH GIVE IT TO ME!! GIVE ME YOUR DICK, PLEAAAAAAASSSEEE!!!"

That's all I needed to hear and I blasted my load into her wet cunt. Once I finished and pulled out my dick from her pussy I could hear Lily say, "Wait? Did you just cum in me?" "Yeah, so what?", I replied catching my breath and laughing. "Jesus Christ, Daddy! You're gonna get me pregnant! What the Fuck were you thinking?!", Lily shouted as my cream dripped from her pussy. "Relax, you're NOT going to get pregnant that fast!", I said to her as she left bitching me out. Guess she doesn't want my credit card after all.

The End
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 05:14:21 PM by RedHoodTodd »

Offline WHOSYOURDADDY

• Deviant
    • Fame +25/-0
HOT short story  :emot_penis:

Offline lickit100

• Deviant
    • Fame +15/-0
now that is one cunning step-dad. thanks :emot_mb:

Offline RedHoodTodd

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0

Offline Uncle Ed

• Pervert
    • Fame +8/-0
  • I regret using my own photo for my avatar.
Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 08:42:58 AM
Well. That escalated quickly!

The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones. - William Shakespeare