KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans after the election?  (Read 182 times)
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 455

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2020, 05:11:11 PM »

My hopes are Trump will be soundly defeated. My fear is what he will do to try and subvert the election results.

I think the House is already preparing to take action to prevent that.

Until the voters have our say, any speculation is premature.
i think nancy pelosi is already working on her plans...the 25th amendment and removing joe biden if he wins to put harris in the presidency or try to remove trump if he wins since the impeaching plan didnt work..
in other words another coup attempt from inside like hillary tried with her fake dossiers and FBI insiders under obamas admin.

no matter hpw you slice it your vote will be taken away by the leftists one way or another ...if they get their way.

i dont know what police dept is supposed to arrest pelosi or obama or hillary or biden or hunter...but they are not doing their job if they exist..and if they do exist ,,,i am sure efforts will be under way to defund them.

this whole thing is getting out of hand.

No one should believe we'll get stuck with that delusional old fool as president. It's all about installing Harris.

It's all a joke and it's not the funny kind.

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2020, 01:39:25 PM »

My hopes are Trump will be soundly defeated. My fear is what he will do to try and subvert the election results.

I think the House is already preparing to take action to prevent that.

Until the voters have our say, any speculation is premature.
i think nancy pelosi is already working on her plans...the 25th amendment and removing joe biden if he wins to put harris in the presidency or try to remove trump if he wins since the impeaching plan didnt work..
in other words another coup attempt from inside like hillary tried with her fake dossiers and FBI insiders under obamas admin.

no matter hpw you slice it your vote will be taken away by the leftists one way or another ...if they get their way.

i dont know what police dept is supposed to arrest pelosi or obama or hillary or biden or hunter...but they are not doing their job if they exist..and if they do exist ,,,i am sure efforts will be under way to defund them.

this whole thing is getting out of hand.

No one should believe we'll get stuck with that delusional old fool as president. It's all about installing Harris.

It's all a joke and it's not the funny kind.

everything the dems have been involved in for the past 5 years has been a joke but not the funny kind..this is really dangerous territory.

"The era of Gaslighting"
eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2020, 01:59:28 PM »

I’m gonna get drunk, get laid, hire a pair of Vietnamese twins for a full body massage with “happy ending.”

I have to say they look VERY appetizing !

"The era of Gaslighting"
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2020, 07:12:26 PM »

I will be so happy when the political adds stop.  We have a hotly contested election between Mark Kelly & Martha McSally.  McSally is slinging more mud than I've ever seen.

ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 744

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2020, 07:17:15 PM »

I will be so happy when the political adds stop.  We have a hotly contested election between Mark Kelly & Martha McSally.  McSally is slinging more mud than I've ever seen.

I think Kelly will win.  Hero versus Trump ass licker.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 07:27:18 PM by ToeinH2O » Logged
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2020, 07:21:05 PM »

I used to thin McSally was ok, but then she verbally attacked a journalist who had some questions and she said something like: "I don't have to talk to you, you are just a radical-left blah blah blah"

If I was aduly elected representative of the people of Arizona, I would listen to everybody I was elected to represent.  McSally thinks she was elected to only represent people that think like her.  That's wrong.

eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2020, 12:43:15 PM »

facebook & twitter & google all blocked access to or deleted accounts related to the breaking news about hunter bidens newly discovered   e-mails talking to foreign governments about arranging access to joe biden in exchange for millions of dollars and faked employment at a ukraine gas company to cover up his payoffs to gain access to his father joe biden...so i think after the election i will get some popcorn and watch hillary and joe and hunter and obama squirm on the witness stand.

"The era of Gaslighting"
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 2260

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2020, 04:19:06 PM »

facebook & twitter & google all blocked access to or deleted accounts related to the breaking news about hunter bidens newly discovered   e-mails talking to foreign governments about arranging access to joe biden in exchange for millions of dollars and faked employment at a ukraine gas company to cover up his payoffs to gain access to his father joe biden...so i think after the election i will get some popcorn and watch hillary and joe and hunter and obama squirm on the witness stand.

The point is that those stories still exist and are still accessible at their original sources, and elsewhere throughout the internet. In particular, the New York Post story that Facebook removed is still right there on the NYP web site.

In another post on this same topic, you wrote:

why anyone would approve of having their information filtered by unknown persons or organizations for whatever reason is beyond me

I agree.

So why are you so bothered about a post that was "filtered by unknown persons or organizations"? Why not go right to the source?

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2020, 01:25:44 AM »

In another post on this same topic, you wrote:

why anyone would approve of having their information filtered by unknown persons or organizations for whatever reason is beyond me

I agree.

So why are you so bothered about a post that was "filtered by unknown persons or organizations"? Why not go right to the source?

because i hate censorship in all its forms.
It causes convoluted thoughts and emotional conclusions in the public mind that bring out negative emotions and anger because both sides of any opinion are driven farther apart the more they seek to prove they are the ones 'correct'.Some platforms even deliberately exploit this for political means.The problem has grown worse with cell phones people are addicted to, putting the algorithms and fake news' influence in everyones face 24 hours a day.
  Until both sides understand this and remove the influence of the internet from their lives it will continue to produce worse and worse divisions in a populous until it is manifested in actual physical violence,rioting and even death. If you combine this with political figures hungry for power it can result in collapse of civil society. WE NEED FREEDOM OF PRESS and laws to protect it from becoming mere propaganda aimed at dividing our country.

sometimes the 'source' is on page 257,000 in google searches and the first 256,999 are propaganda
and oftentimes the true story is not even mentioned on networks like cnn and msnbc. This is a disservice and its not on accident,thats the worst part, its manipulation with an aim.

"The era of Gaslighting"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: