KB - a better class of pervert

News:

the rest of the world is laughing at us

eater · 668

Offline eater

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-6
on: October 16, 2020, 11:20:43 AM
i didn't know joe biden was getting HALF of all hunters cash from his pay to play with china-russia and ukraine!

hundreds of millions they split 50-50 for these other countries to have access to joe biden and get him to do their bidding inside the USA to help them with their anti-american activities!
i knew cnn,msnbc etc would never report on the candidate they openly support doing these things they are too busy spreading propaganda against the president , but even fox news,who is pro-american didnt report on this-

come on people wake up this is embarrassing letting this go on in front of the entire world.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 02:12:53 PM
just saw a picture of hunter biden on australian news taken from his misplaced laptop, asleep with a crack pipe in his mouth,it was taken 2 days after his return from getting his ukraine 'job', they had all his emails too..how embarrassing.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 01:55:04 AM by eater »

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3071/-41
Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 02:44:19 PM

just saw a picture of hunter biden on australian news taken from his misplaced laptop, asleep with a crack pipe in his mouth.

Mocking someone for having a drug addiction is a low blow.

And this is hardly "news." Both Hunter Biden and his father have spoken openly about Hunter's drug addiction, and his many-year struggle to overcome his addiction.

I'll admit that attacking someone for having a drug addiction is is not unexpected from you. Your president did it in the first debate, and you've joined him on the low road. I have someone in my family who has suffered from addiction for several decades, and it always pains me when people mock addicts.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 01:56:24 AM

just saw a picture of hunter biden on australian news taken from his misplaced laptop, asleep with a crack pipe in his mouth.

Mocking someone for having a drug addiction is a low blow.

And this is hardly "news." Both Hunter Biden and his father have spoken openly about Hunter's drug addiction, and his many-year struggle to overcome his addiction.

I'll admit that attacking someone for having a drug addiction is is not unexpected from you. Your president did it in the first debate, and you've joined him on the low road. I have someone in my family who has suffered from addiction for several decades, and it always pains me when people mock addicts.

i didn't 'mock' him.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 07:42:16 PM
No one has proof of when the picture was taken, just as no one has proof that the laptops were dropped off by Hunter Biden.  This is a fake scandal with so many contradictions and inconstancies that the FBI is already investigating Russian involvement in setting the whole thing up.

And yes the world is laughing at us -- for electing someone's crazy uncle as president. tRump literally beleives every crazy right-wing conspiracy theory ever posted on the internet.  One example is that Obama had a seal team murdered to cover-up that he did not kill Osama bin Laden.

Want more examples?  Watch this:

_priapism

Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 09:04:55 PM

And yes the world is laughing at us -- for electing someone's crazy uncle as president. tRump literally beleives every crazy right-wing conspiracy theory ever posted on the internet.  One example is that Obama had a seal team murdered to cover-up that he did not kill Osama bin Laden.

Since eater only comes here, to a *sex* site to post politics, I seriously question if he isn’t a member of a bot farm also.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1827/-28
Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 06:20:02 AM
I think he is Gunnermans brother.

one of the originals

_priapism

Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 02:52:36 AM
Since eater only comes here, to a *sex* site to post politics, I seriously question if he isn’t a member of a bot farm also.

I doubt any operation with real money behind it would expend the resources on the handful of voters it would be possible to influence from a site like KB, but maybe I am underestimating the scale of those initiatives. More likely just a trolling hobbyist. I'd say they will most likely shuffle along after the election.

It’s just one of 100’s for some of these folks.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2841/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 03:27:34 AM

I doubt any operation with real money behind it would expend the resources on the handful of voters it would be possible to influence from a site like KB, but maybe I am underestimating the scale of those initiatives. More likely just a trolling hobbyist. I'd say they will most likely shuffle along after the election.

It’s just one of 100’s for some of these folks.

If anything, his annoying level of political posts is pushing me further away from trumpster.  I'm already at a level that gives me creepy chills when I hear his voice.

Offline Hoss

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +88/-2
  • Desperate is not a sexual preference....
Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 05:52:50 AM
Really feel for you guys ... 

As portrayed in the world Press you have an egomaniac with very limited experience with what is truth or what is fiction ...or another septuagenarian who appears to be in the early stages of Alzheimer's.

I'm thankful that we have better options in Aust.

You may well say that it is none of my business -True !! ,, but there is a flow-on effect throughout the free world.

Australian Kissing.....just like the French - but done "Down Under"...

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1283/-3
Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 12:25:50 PM
So good to hear from you Hoss.

Yes, you've summed up our situation very well with just a few words.

I keep thinking the voters will wake up and work for a change.
Time will tell. :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #11 on: October 20, 2020, 12:34:09 AM

As portrayed in the world Press you have an egomaniac with very limited experience with what is truth or what is fiction ...or another septuagenarian who appears to be in the early stages of Alzheimer's.

You may well say that it is none of my business -True !! ,, but there is a flow-on effect throughout the free world.

While we did have a president with Alzheimer’s named Reagan, it’s only the egomaniac fueling that about his opponent, just another of his countless other false statements.

As far as Aussies go, I partly blame one for the mess we’re in, Rupert Murdoch who found profit in providing an alternative to actual real journalism.

Offline Hoss

• Total freak
Reply #12 on: October 20, 2020, 01:53:40 AM

While we did have a president with Alzheimer’s named Reagan, it’s only the egomaniac fueling that about his opponent, just another of his countless other false statements.

As far as Aussies go, I partly blame one for the mess we’re in, Rupert Murdoch who found profit in providing an alternative to actual real journalism.

Each to their own Jed...but I have seen a number of audio / video clips where Biden seems completely off- subject and "lost" in response to quite relevant questions - and, as for Murdoch....I am sure he is a fully paid up Yank these days...hasn't lived down here in God's Country for decades.

Best of luck on Tuesday fortnight but I don't envy your options. I cannot believe that in such a powerful country you guys could not come up with more worthy candidates..but.. I suppose,  that is politics... :'( :'(

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #13 on: October 20, 2020, 03:28:56 AM
You must be watching the Murdoch Australian news, I hear he has one.  Sorry if I come across as abrasive, but I have Trump as my president.

I’m extremely comfortable with the the thought that Joe Biden will be president.  In the event he can’t serve out his term, I’m extremely comfortable in having President Kamala Harris.

The only thing that makes me more uncomfortable than a President Pence is if that were never necessary.

Offline Hoss

• Total freak
Reply #14 on: October 20, 2020, 08:10:49 AM
You must be watching the Murdoch Australian news, I hear he has one.  Sorry if I come across as abrasive, but I have Trump as my president.

I’m extremely comfortable with the the thought that Joe Biden will be president.  In the event he can’t serve out his term, I’m extremely comfortable in having President Kamala Harris.

The only thing that makes me more uncomfortable than a President Pence is if that were never necessary.

The general consensus among my mates and myself,(.. and we represent a good cross section of society) is that most of the "free world" would be more comfortable if the current VP and Kamala Harris were the protagonists - so we wait with bated breath... :roll: :roll:

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #15 on: October 24, 2020, 04:25:19 PM
hoss the media here in the usa hides all bidens crimes and mental lapses from them...i guess... :facepalm:

"The era of Gaslighting"