KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

The Surf Beach (MF, f13, MF, f13, m14, incest)

wayne3218 · 6008

Offline wayne3218

• Total freak
    • Fame +138/-6
on: October 22, 2020, 09:34:26 AM

This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

The Surf Beach Pt.01  (MF, f13, MF, f13, m14, incest)

It was just after noon when my wife and our thirteen-year-old daughter Kelly, walked over the dunes and scorched sand towards the surf beach with me. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky and the sun was right above our heads blazing down upon us. We quickly picked out a spot on the beach to unpack and spread our towels out on the sand.

“Are you coming into the surf Daddy?” squealed Kelly as she lifted her dress up over her head and rushed naked to the water’s edge.

“Yes, I’m coming,” I replied as I began to undress.

As soon as I was naked, I ran after my young daughter. This was our favorite nudist beach and it wasn’t too far from our home. My wife and I were nudists and we had brought Kelly up to enjoy being naked with us and our friends. As I dived under the waves, I pulled Kelly under the water with me. She stood up and started giggling and splashing me with water.

“Is Mommy, coming for a swim?” Kelly asked.

“Maybe once she finishes undressing,” I replied turning and looking in her mother’s direction.

When I turned back to face Kelly, she jumped on top of me and pulled me under the wave. As I stood back up in the surf, I grabbed hold of my young daughter as she tried to move away and pulled her backwards against my chest. I reached around her young body and cupped her small breasts in the palms of my hands and held her against me.

“Daddy, your penis is hard... are you going to put it inside my pussy?” squealed Kelly.

I lifted her into my arms with one hand under her cute small ass and another in the middle of her back. After kissing her hairless cunt, I threw her high into the air, letting her fall into the surf.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” I asked already knowing her answer.

“Yes, I do,” squealed Kelly jumping into my arms.

This time as I picked her up I turned her over and laid her face down in my arms with one hand under her hairless young cunt and another under her small breasts. As she wriggled around in my hands, I threw her up into the air to land in the water again.

She excitedly squealed, “Do it again Daddy, throw me up again.”

This time when I lifted Kelly into my arms and laid her face down, I pushed my finger into her young cunt and started to finger fuck her.

“Ooooh, Daddy... I love having your finger inside me,” moaned Kelly.

Knowing how much my young daughter loved having her young cunt finger fucked, I began pumping my finger in and out of her young cunt for several minutes as I squeezed and fondled her breast with my other hand. Kelly began to squirm around in my arms trying to bounce and hump my finger.

When she was about to fall out of my arms, I started to throw her up into the air, she pressed her hand on top of mine keeping my finger buried inside her. The result was us both falling under the water, as we stood up, Kelly wrapped her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist, pressing her young cunt against my hard throbbing cock.

“Daddy, put your penis inside me?” giggled Kelly.

“Do you want me to fuck you in the water?” I chuckled.

“Yes fuck me, Daddy,” squealed Kelly.

With her arms still around my neck and one hand under her bottom, I lifted Kelly up above my cock and then guided my hard throbbing cock into her young cunt as I lowered her back down. As soon as my cock was inside her, Kelly began to excitedly bounce up and down.

“Daddy, I love having your penis inside my pussy,” squealed Kelly.

When I looked towards my wife Debbie, I saw that she was sitting naked on her towel rubbing sunscreen over her slim body and c cup breasts. We loved this beach because it was out of the way and secluded and we had previously met other nudist here. With the waves moving me back and forth and Kelly's frantic bouncing, it wasn’t long before my cock exploded inside my young daughter’s cunt.

After lifting my daughter off my soft spent and onto her feet, I leaned down and kissed her. For the next half hour, we wrestled with each other and splashed and pushed each other under the waves. I was surprised when I noticed a couple with two young children who I assumed were a family walking along the beach towards Debbie as she laid naked on her beach towel sun baking.

When they approached Debbie they stopped and started talking to her. Debbie sat up and after talking with them for a few minutes, when I saw them put down their bags and lay out their towels on the sand next to my wife, I knew that Debbie had invited them to join her. I watched as the family all undressed and watched as the mother took her daughter’s hand in hers and started walking towards the water's edge.

They walked into the waves, turning their backs to the big waves, as they approached us I broke my passionate kiss with my young daughter and turned her to face the approaching mother and daughter.

“Hello, you must be Dan and Kelly, I hope we’re not interrupting you… I’m Samantha and this is my daughter Tina… we were just talking to your wife Debbie,” said the woman.

I stared at the young girl, it was hard to tell how old she was. She looked to be around the same age as Kelly, she was very slim, and not very tall. Her blond hair was shoulder-length, her blue eyes sparkled, she had a gorgeous smile. My god, that girl was pretty, my eyes were immediately drawn to her pointy hard nipples on her budding chest.

Her mother Samantha also had blonde hair and blue eyes like her young daughter. She looked gorgeous with a tiny waist and medium-sized breasts that were just slightly bigger than my wife’s breasts. Her cunt was also smooth and bald just like her young daughter.

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you both… is that your husband and son on the beach with Debbie?” I asked.

Samantha turned and looked in Debbie’s direction and said, “Yes, that’s my husband Cameron and son Tommy.”

As I looked at Debbie I saw that Cameron and Tommy were now kneeling either side of my wife and were applying sunscreen to her naked body.

“How old are your children?” I asked.

“Tommy is fourteen and Tina is thirteen… how old is Kelly?” asked Samantha.

“Kelly is also thirteen,” I replied.

Just then a large wave came through and pushed Tina under the water and into me. The same wave pushed Kelly against Samantha who wrapped her arms around Kelly to stop her from going under the water. I gasped when I felt Tina’s hand wrap around my semi-hard cock to stop herself from being swept away.

When Tina stood up she still had her hand wrapped tight around my cock and giggled, “Mommy! The man’s cock is much bigger than Daddy’s.”

I was shocked and took another loud gasp as I felt Tina start to slowly stroke my cock. When I looked at Samantha to see what her reaction was, she was smiling.

She gave me a wink and said, “I’m sorry you will have to forgive Tina for being so rude… she can be a little slut at times.”

I laughed and replied, “That’s okay.”

Samantha still had her arms wrapped around Kelly, I watched as she brushed her hands over my young daughter’s small breast and smiled at me and said, “Kelly has lovely young breasts.”

“Yes she has, I’m afraid that Kelly is going to have small breasts like her mother... She also has a filthy mouth and can be outspoken at times,” I replied.

“Oh, I don’t believe Kelly could ever be a slut like Tina,” Samantha giggled as she tweaked Kelly’s nipple in front of me.

Kelly squealed, “Fuck yes, twist and pull on my nipples.”

I just shook my head and said, “See what did I tell you, she just can’t control herself.”

Samantha tweaked my daughter’s nipples again and giggled, “All girls like their nipples being played with… I know I like mine being sucked and played with when I was there age.”

When Tina started stroking my now fully recovered hard cock faster, I took a few deep breaths. I’m sure by the expression on Samantha’s face that she knew what her daughter was doing to me under the water.

As Samantha, tweaked and pulled on Kelly’s nipples again, she asked, “Kelly, does your daddy play with your breasts and nipples?”

I was staggered when Kelly replied, “Daddy is always sucking on my breasts… he told me it would make them grow bigger.”

“My Daddy sucks on my nipples all the time,” giggled Tina still stroking my hard cock.

Tina removed her hand from around my cock and took my hand in hers and pressed my hand against her breast. When I began rubbing the palm of my hand over her budding breasts her nipples began to become harder and stick out further. Tina returned to stroking my cock. With the waves splashing over us, I couldn’t believe Samantha and I were standing in the water fondling each others young daughter in front of each other.

When Samantha turned Kelly’s face towards her breast, I watched my young daughter’s mouth latch onto Samantha’s nipple and start suckling on her breast. I removed Tina’s hand from around my cock and reached down and placed both hands on on Tina’s small ass-cheeks and pulled her against my hard throbbing cock. Tina immediately began to rub and grind her young cunt against my cock humping me as if she was trying to fuck me.

Samantha smiled as she lifted Kelly’s mouth of her breast and turned my daughter around to face me. She then reached down and began rubbing her fingers over my daughter’s hairless mound. I turned Tina around to face her mother and wrapped one arm around her waist and used my fingers of my other hand to rub Tina’s young cunt.

When Kelly let out a soft moan as Samantha's finger penetrated her cunt and she started to finger fuck my young daughter. I follow her lead and pushed my finger deep into her daughter’s cunt and started finger fucking Tina’s young cunt.

“Yes, finger fuck me, make me cum,” moaned Tina.

Samantha smiled at me as she watched me finger fucking her young daughter’s cunt. I grinned at her as she began to finger my daughter’s cunt faster. The tide had gone out and here we stood there in the shallow water with the tide going out molesting and finger fucking each other’s daughter without a care in the world.

If the people further down the beach were closer they would have been able to see what we were doing. When Kelly started squealing and her body started to shake, I knew from all the other times that I had finger fucked her that she was having an orgasm.

As I increased the speed of my finger pumps in and out of Tina’s young cunt she began to thrust her pelvis against my finger. She then let out an almighty scream as she too had a massive orgasm. It was a wonder that the people further down the beach didn’t hear her scream and rush up to see if we needed help.

Just then a large wave came through knocking us all off our feet. As we stood back up Samantha moved beside me and wrapped her hand around my twitching cock and gave it a few strokes.

“Let me take care of this for you before we join the others on the beach,” said Samantha kneeling down in the shallow water.

Samantha took my cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down sucking on my cock in front of our giggling daughters’. I don’t know whether it was Samantha’s mouth or that our daughters were watching that made me cum so fast. I started squirting cum down Samantha’s throat, after I had finished coming and she had sucked out every drop of cum out of my cock she lifted her mouth off my spent cock.

After helping Samantha stand back up, I watched in amazement as she kissed her daughter with an open mouth kiss passing some of my cum from her mouth into her young daughter’s mouth. Then passionately kissed my young daughter passing the rest of my cum into my daughter’s mouth.

For the next twenty minutes, Samantha and I stood there holding each other’s hand, watching our daughters playing in the surf, jumping up as each wave came in. They cuddled and kissed each other like lovers as their hands roamed over each other’s body.

“Can I ask you something personal?” asked Samantha.

“Of course you can, what do you want to know?” I replied.

“Is your husband fucking your daughter?” Samantha asked.

“Yes, he is why are you asking?” I asked.

“As soon as Cameron sees how cute Kelly is, he will be wanting to fuck her,” replied Samantha.

“And I will be wanting to fuck Tina,” I chuckled as I looked at Tina kissing my daughter.

Samantha with her arm around my waist giggled, “I would love to watch you fucking Tina... Come on girls let’s join the others on the beach.”

As we approached my wife and Samantha’s husband and son. We saw that my wife was on her hands and knees being fucked from behind by Cameron as Tommy fucked my wife’s face. Both girls ran up and stood beside them to watch what was happening. When Samantha and I were beside them, I pulled Samantha back against my chest and wrapped my arms around her.

With one hand fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples, I rubbed my other hand’s fingers over her bald cunt. As my finger penetrated Samantha's cunt, I used my thumb to rub the top of her slit. When her clit popped out from under its hood, I started flicking my thumb over her love bud, sending Samantha’s body into spasms.

“Oh fuck that feels so good, you’ve just made me cum,”squealed Samantha.

Samantha began moaning softly as I continued fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit. We watched her son Tommy shooting his cum into my wife’s mouth. Debbie has always loved the taste of cum and she hungrily swallowed every blast of cum that the young boy shot into her mouth, only removing her mouth from the boy’s cock when she was sure that she had sucked all of his cum out of his cock.

A few minutes later Cameron pulled my wife back onto his cock and began blasting his cum into my wife’s cunt. After filling my wife’s cunt with his cum he slipped his soft cock out of her cunt, letting Debbie roll over onto her back. My wife laid there with a smile on her face looking up at me as she spread her legs and Cameron's cum began dripping out of her.

Once Debbie had caught her breath she giggled, “God, I love having two cocks inside me at the same time.”

As soon as Cameron had caught his breath he looked at me and grinned and said, “Hi Dan, your wife is one hell of a sexy woman.”

“Samantha is fucking sexy too,” I replied as I continued fingering Samantha’s cunt in front of him

When Cameron chuckled, “Tina, clean Debbie’s cunt for her... Like you do for your mother.”

Tina kneeled down between my wife’s parted legs and began licking and sucking her father’s cum out of my wife’s cum filled cunt.

“Kelly why don’t you clean Cameron’s cock for him?” I chuckled.

My young daughter moved over to Cameron and knelt down in front of him, taking hold of his cock she began licking all over the knob of his cock and up and down the shaft. When she took Cameron’s soft cock into her mouth and began to suck on his cock, Cameron reached down and place his hand on the top of Kelly's head.

“Oh fuck that feels so good,” moaned Cameron.

Watching my young daughter sucking on Cameron’s cock had my own cock twitching and pulsating against Samantha’s ass, she giggled, “Are you ready to fuck me, Dan?”

“Hell yes,” I replied removing my fingers from her soaking wet cunt.

I turning her around to face me and gave her a passionate kiss that lasted several minutes. After breaking our kiss, she laid down on a beach towel and opened her legs wide apart.

Samantha used her fingers to spread her cunt lips apart and giggled, “Fuck me Dan, let me feel your fat cock inside me.”

I knelt down between Samantha’s bent knees and pushed my finger deep into Samantha’s cunt. After pumping my finger in and out several times, I removed my finger and pushed my finger into her mouth to suck. I then leaned over her and pushed my hard throbbing cock into her wet cunt. Her cunt gripped onto my cock pulling my cock deep inside her cunt, I began pumping my cock in and out of Samantha’s tight wet cunt with slow steady thrusts.

After a few minutes, when I started thrusting my cock in and out of her wet cunt faster Samantha screamed, “Oh god yes, make me cum.”

With her husband and son standing watching, I began to furiously thrust my cock in and out of Samantha’s cunt faster and harder, slapping my balls against the cheeks of her ass.

“Ooh fuck, I’m coming,” Samantha screamed as her body started to shake.

I continued slamming my cock in and out of Samantha’s cunt and when I felt my cock was about to explode, I thrust my cock deep inside her cunt and left it buried inside her. Blast after blast shot into her cunt filling her cunt with my hot cum. When I withdrew my soft spent cock from Samantha’s cum filled cunt, I rolled off her and laid down on the beach towel beside her.

Cameron chuckled, “Dan, would you like Tommy to clean your cock for you?”

“Hell yes, why not,” I cried.

“You heard him, Tommy clean Dan’s cock for him,” said Cameron.

Tommy knelt beside me and started licking my cock and balls, I gasped when I felt him take my cock into his mouth and began sucking the last remaining drops of cum out of my cock. When I looked up at Cameron, I saw that his cock had recovered and was once again hard. With his cock in my young daughter’s mouth he began to fuck her face in a steady rhythm.

With a large beaming smile on his face he looked at me for approval, when I nodded my head he began slamming his cock in and out of my young daughter’s mouth faster and harder.

My wife Debbie was now laying on her towel moaning and whimpering as Tina licked and tongue fucked her cum filled cunt. When Tina pushed her small hand inside my wife’s cunt and started fisting her.

“Debbie squealed, “She fisting me... she has her hand in my cunt.”

Samantha giggled, “Tina loves fisting me.”

I then watched as Samantha squatted over my wife’s face and lower her cum filled cunt onto my wife’s mouth, I reached down and grabbed Tommy’s head and began pumping his mouth up and down on my once again hard cock.

I couldn’t believe how many times I had managed to cum that afternoon as my cock erupted in the young boy’s mouth. As desperate as I was to fuck Tina, my cock needed to recover. As we all sat there on the beach watching the sun going down, I suggested to Cameron and Samantha that they bring their kids with them over to our house to have dinner.

They happily accepted my suggestion and Cameron asked, “Where do you live?”

“About twenty minutes drive away, you can follow us home,” I replied.

After getting dressed and packing up our gear as we headed towards the car park, Cameron whispered, “I can’t wait to fuck Kelly.”

I chuckled, “I can’t wait to fuck Tina.”

Cameron replied, “You can also fuck Tommy if you want, he doesn’t mind having his boy pussy fucked.”

We climbed into our cars and with Cameron following close behind us, I drove home taking the shortest and quickest route

For a directory of my stories  click here

Offline milkman5515

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 02:28:04 PM
loved the story cant wait for more  :D

Offline lickit100

• Deviant
    • Fame +15/-0
Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 02:30:21 PM
AWESOME  :emot_penis: soooo fucking  :aol_doggystyle: sucking  :aol_fellate: AWESOME thank you me and my cumming cock  :emot_mb: thank you

Offline squirtelguy

• New Pervert
    • Fame +8/-1
Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 03:22:31 PM
wow

Offline PHDaddyDom

• Pervert
    • Fame +27/-0
Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 07:30:41 PM
Fantastic as always!!!

Offline shaver

• Degenerate