KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What made you feel old?

Jed_ · 4270

_priapism

Reply #20 on: November 24, 2020, 04:26:22 PM
I was 37 when my oldest was born.  52 when my youngest came along.  So having kids at 14 is just an alien concept to me.  Not judging.  My parents got married in high school. My dad was 17 when I was born.

Offline TMacc

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #21 on: November 24, 2020, 05:53:54 PM
Perhaps I should clarify.  I actually had my first child at the end of my first marriage when I was 23.  He is the father of my tenth grandchild.  After my divorce, I married Rebecca who is 15 years older than me and she had two girls age 11 and 12.  Their father had not been in the picture in 5 years and never was in their lives again.  They are my girls.  They both got started pretty young.  My first grandson was born premature due to eclampsia (sp?) and weighed in at a whopping 2lb 1 ounce.  So I became a granddad at 28.  He is our miracle grandchild of course and is healthy and robust, hardworking and responsible.  I know you can't tell how proud I am :) and thanks for the woo, I can finally give them back..woos that is

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2954/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #22 on: November 24, 2020, 07:08:32 PM
Well I'll just say it.  After reading all these messages about family and kids.  Being happy about how many children and grandchildren you all have...

I think I'll start a thread about "what made me feel young". Unless there already is one but I haven't seen it.

Think I'll put my hair up in pigtails and listen to some n'sync.  FYI justin Timberlake... I most definitely would :emot_thdrool:

_priapism

Reply #23 on: November 24, 2020, 07:21:06 PM
Perhaps I should clarify.  I actually had my first child at the end of my first marriage when I was 23.  He is the father of my tenth grandchild.  After my divorce, I married Rebecca who is 15 years older than me and she had two girls age 11 and 12.  Their father had not been in the picture in 5 years and never was in their lives again.  They are my girls.  They both got started pretty young.  My first grandson was born premature due to eclampsia (sp?) and weighed in at a whopping 2lb 1 ounce.  So I became a granddad at 28.  He is our miracle grandchildren of course and is healthy and robust, hardworking and responsible.  I know you can't tell how proud I am :) age and thanks for the woo, I can finally give them back..woos that is

So your step daughter had a child when you were only 28, if I’m understanding you now.  Their mother, your wife Rebecca, was a grandmother at age 43.  I’ll notify Ripley’s.  Much more understandable.  And congratulations.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #24 on: November 24, 2020, 08:06:38 PM

I think I'll start a thread about "what made me feel young". Unless there already is one but I haven't seen it.

Chirp reminds us almost daily that we all make her feel young.  You can just piggy back on those posts she makes. ;)     

:Jules walks away and mutters under her breath "Bitches":

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #25 on: November 24, 2020, 08:10:13 PM
Well I'll just say it.  After reading all these messages about family and kids.  Being happy about how many children and grandchildren you all have...

Think I'll put my hair up in pigtails and listen to some n'sync.  FYI justin Timberlake... I most definitely would :emot_thdrool:

Yes, definitely put your hair up in convenient handles, I mean pigtails.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3086/-41
Reply #26 on: November 25, 2020, 04:07:50 PM

So your step daughter had a child when you were only 28, if I’m understanding you now.  Their mother, your wife Rebecca, was a grandmother at age 43.  I’ll notify Ripley’s.  Much more understandable.  And congratulations.

I occasionally take the subway up to the South Bronx to volunteer in a tutoring program for underprivileged kids. The woman who runs it is named Mrs. Rodriguez, and I assume she's in her mid- to late-30s. Since that's what everyone calls her, I have no objection to calling someone younger than me "Mrs. Rodriguez."

One day she had an adorable little girl with her who looked to be around four. I assumed it was her daughter. I was wrong -- she was her granddaughter. And Mrs. Rodriguez is 37 years old.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

_priapism

Reply #27 on: November 26, 2020, 12:00:02 AM
A woman from Romania said she became the world's youngest grandmother – at the age of 23. Ridca Stanescu, who gave birth to her daughter Maria when she was just 12 years old, said she urged her daughter not to follow in her footsteps – but Maria gave birth to her son when she was just 11.

Offline Supersoftball

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-16
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #28 on: January 27, 2021, 04:57:07 PM
My bench pressed has gone 315 (6 reps) to 245, seemingly overnight.

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #29 on: March 03, 2021, 05:12:46 PM
I was at my dad's last night for a visit, and while we were chatting about a jeopardy answer, his phone rang.  That might not sound that big of a deal, but this was his old rotary phone.

Ring-ring
Ring-ring

I hadn't heard that thing ring in forever.  I asked if I could answer it and when I did, it was a telemarketer of course.  The only person that used to call him on that phone was my grandparents, but they passed away years ago.  When I asked why he still hasn't connected he said it's super cheap and he loves the sound of it ringing. But never answers it because it almost always car warranty calls, but the sound reminds him of his parents.  I know the number so I'll be calling him on that phone from now on.  Just hope he answers.

Why post this here? Because when I answered the phone I remember being a child talking to people and not being able to leave the table it was at.  Sit in the chair and have your chat where everybody could hear it.  30 damn years ago

_priapism

Reply #30 on: March 04, 2021, 02:27:25 AM
1980 was 41 years ago.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #31 on: March 04, 2021, 02:50:19 AM
It made me feel old... not as old as you love  :emot_kiss:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #32 on: March 04, 2021, 03:30:35 AM
1980 was 41 years ago.

Class of for me.

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #33 on: March 06, 2021, 07:37:21 AM
Listening to a classic rock station and wondering why they were playing relatively new songs, ones wwhere I could remember when they were first released. Then it hit me.. 👴

Offline jackieluvsit

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +11/-0
  • Just a cornfed country girl
Reply #34 on: April 16, 2021, 12:20:51 AM
I looked in my big vintage swivel mirror this morning and everything has sagged, and or getting wrinkled, turning a bit silvered haired where I shouldn't.  :facepalm:

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1840/-28
Reply #35 on: April 16, 2021, 12:28:58 AM
moral is : do not look in mirrors. Welcome and thanks for joining.

one of the originals

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #36 on: April 16, 2021, 12:30:36 AM
What if mirrors had snapchat filters.. 😂

_priapism

Reply #37 on: April 17, 2021, 02:50:00 PM

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1318/-3
Reply #38 on: April 17, 2021, 05:45:33 PM
Watching the funeral of Prince Philip this morning reminded me that he and the Queen have been in the news for most my life. Now just short of 100, he's past leaving the Queen to continue on alone.

I was surprised how sad it made me to watch her walk to the chapel alone, clad in black and stooped over. Yes, eyes were misty.

I've mentioned here before that the first time I saw television was Queen Elizabeth's coronation. I was a first grader and a classmate lived across the street from the school. Our class trooped over and squeezed into their living room to see the pomp of a coronation as only the British can do.

That was nearly 70 years ago, so yeah, damn I'm old.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #39 on: April 17, 2021, 09:27:29 PM
That was nearly 70 years ago

Pretty amazing when you think about it.. regardless of all the changes over the past seven decades, there have been three things you could always count on.. death, taxes, and Queen Elizabeth.