KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kukandi..(Mg..oral..anal)  (Read 4236 times)
big dic dave
Pervert

Fame +3/-0

« on: September 28, 2010, 01:54:56 AM »

'This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 16 in real life.'

I was in my senior year of Pre Med when I decided to join a doctors group that was going to Africa. It was a worthy mission for the need was real. Plus being in Pre Med I wanted to get all the experience I could. It was a three month campaign to central Africa. We would be in the bush and sleeping in tents with little support. I was eager to go and elated when I was chosen.

We flew into London where we picked up some more doctors and volunteers. Then to Egypt where we caught a puddle jumper through Sudan and into the Central African Republic. We went by car to a village on the Ugandi river. That was our base for our work. We broke up into groups of eight to ten with two doctors and the rest volunteers like myself. I was really excited to learn that I would be doing some doctoring.

We were in the field for about a month when the trouble started. There were guerrillas coming over the border from the Sudan. We had been lucky to avoid them but one day we were chased and got separated. I was in a Land Rover and while rounding a bend in the trail my guide/driver told me to jump and stay hidden in the bush. He told me he would come back for me when he got them off his trail. If for some reason he didn't come back I would know he was captured and for me to go to the river and follow it upstream to a village.

I jumped and quickly got into the trees. Shortly afterward an old truck came flying by in hot pursuit. In what seemed like moments I heard gunfire and then an explosion. I stayed hidden in the bushed for what seemed like hours and then went up the trail to find the results of the explosion. My guide was lying in the path next to the Range Rover and he had been shot multiple times. I carefully checked and confirmed that he was dead. Not wanting to risk being caught I moved away from the site and headed for the Ugandi River. I walked for what seemed like hours and finally came to the river.

Following orders I headed upstream and in a couple of days I approached a village. After first checking to see if the guerrillas were present I determined they weren't and headed into the village. I was met by some men and they gave me some water and food. They took me to a hut and I went inside to be met by a few women who gave me water to wash and encouraged me to lie down and rest.

The next morning I awoke to see this tall beautiful girl of not more than 12 or 13 over me staring into my face. She gave me some fruit, water and some bread with some kind of past on it. It tasted pretty bland but I smiled and thanked her. She told me her name was Kukandi and I responded that I was Thomas. After trying to pronounce each others names we decided on Andi and Tom. I knew immediately we would be friends. Further conversations over the next few days I found that Andi was indeed 12 going on 13. She was the daughter of the chief and was near to the age of marriage. She said she had been in marriage training. I asked what that was and she just smiled and looked embarrassed. If not for her incredibly black skin I could guarantee she would be red from blushing.

I was right about us being friends. We were inseparable and the village began to notice. One day the chief asked me if I was married. I said no and I had little time for a wife with my schooling. He said he had many wives and a man needed to have a woman. I agreed with that and he told me tonight he had a present for me. He went on to say that it is his tribes custom to bestow a gift for an honored guest.

That night there was a feast and a lot of dancing. Of notice of the dozen or so dancers was the chief's daughter Andi. She came over to me and told me my father had given her to me as a present. I said that was not necessary but she went on to tell me that her father would suffer shame if I turned her down. I had no choice..That night I went into a hut and there stood Andi.

She was tall for her age. Maybe six foot tall and rail thin. She had no breasts to speak of and her legs hit me at my navel, even though I am 6'2. Damn those legs. She was naked except for  what looked like a small toddlers blanket. She took the blanket and tried her best to cover her private parts. It had been a long time since I had had a woman and this young girl had me worked up. I sat down beside her.

Holding her next to me with my arm around her shoulder I moved my hand over her back and onto her shoulders. Back down to the small of her back I gently moved my hand. I laid her down next to me and began to kiss her neck and worked my way around to her mouth. She didn't exactly respond but she also didn't fight me either. Lying on her back I moved up on my knees and lowered my mouth to her undeveloped chest. Down her body I went to her slight mound that guarded her vagina. I took my hand and moved her legs apart. Something she did reluctantly but I found her slit and inserted my finger. It took no time to determine she was not a virgin. My finger, then two, three and all my fingers went in easily. Some very large dick-ed or maybe several had been fucking this girl for some time.

I crawled on top of my tall black girl and my nine inches went up to my balls with no effort. Someone had taught her well for she started to squeeze her vagina against my erect cock. This was good. As I pushed into her nothing but when I withdrew she clamped down and I had to work to withdraw. This made the blood rush to my cock even more than usual. Her arms were as long as her legs and without me noticing she had moved her hand to my ass, inserted a couple of fingers and was massaging my prostrate. My pace began to quicken and I started the first of it seemed like twenty contractions. Wave after wave of cum I shot in her. She for her part milked my cock with her constricting pussy. In my life I had never been milked by a pussy like this.

I had to have more of this amazing girl. That night we took a bath together. In the bath I backed against the tub and pulled Andi on top of me. I reached under and guided toward her anal opening. She spread her legs and gently sat down on my now hard cock. I just lay there and Andi did the work. She rose to her knees and while laying forward with her face nearly in the water began to move up and down on me. She had this way of going up and down and around in a loop. She would pull nearly off of me with just the tip of me in her and then plunge down on me with this incredible force. She got into a great rhythm and never missed a beat. Plunge after plunge until I felt my first, second and third orgasm. We did this for well over an hour and I had to stop her while I still had skin left on my dick.

I was exhausted and we went to sleep with her face on my chest. I awoke the next morning and fucked her three more times. One thing I had noticed was she didn't appear to have an orgasm. I was determined to see this change. I went between her legs and put her legs over my shoulder. When I touched my mouth to her vagina she jumped. She had never been pleased, she was used for males enjoyment with no thought to her needs.

I slowly and gently worked on her clitoris. I ran my tongue around and sucked on it until I started to hear her breathing began to speed up. I then slowed down and when she was normal again I attacked again. Finally I could deny her any longer and stayed with it until I felt her start to shudder. She came with a force of a girl who had just had her first orgasm. She locked her legs around my head and I thought I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen.

I brought her to orgasm after orgasm, I mounted her and she fucked my back with the knowledge that she could control the touch of her clitoris to the base of my cock. I wasn't keeping count but we must have cum med twenty times between us. With a good seventeen or so going to her.

She told me the training she had consisted of her having sex with all here male family. Her father, four brothers, two uncles and several cousins. During the sex there was women present to instruct her on the proper techniques. They told her everything to please a man. I was the first man she had been alone with and the first man to ever bring her to an orgasm. Women were here to please their husbands and his friends if he wished. Never was any thought given to her needs.

I was totally lost in love with this young girl. I had to have her and I never wanted to be away from her. She told me that when I left she was going with me. That would be a problem because in my country it is against the law for a man to have sex with a young girl. I could go to jail I told her. That night I told her I was going to talk to her father.

The next day I had the conversation with the father. He said he was pleased with my liking my daughter and she was mine but to be careful. If I said so she was mine but that I could not ever send her away. A wife is forever he told me. That is the law and I must respect the law.

That was ten years ago. Andi is now 23 and the mother of my two children. I continued my studies in Spain where the age of consent is 13. My wife said when our daughter is 10 she wants me to train her as she was. That is two years away and for now I have no interest but with my wife there giving my daughter advice, who knows..
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:46:20 PM by coacheric » Logged
big dic dave
Pervert

Fame +3/-0

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 01:57:15 AM »

Oops.. Maybe a moderator could move this story to Sex Stories..my bad.. Grin
Geminiguy
Gemini
Burnt at the stake

Fame +204/-51

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 03:26:06 AM »

Great story! An hispanic girl should be in the next story. Send a PM to Grm and he'll move this story.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
big dic dave
Pervert

Fame +3/-0

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 08:01:51 PM »

Funny how a story progresses. I was going to write a sex slave story with 4 women. A 35 year old American, a 12 yr old African girl, a 19 yr old french girl and a 8 year old Mexican girl.

But when I started writing about Andi I just changed the whole story to be about her. That is how the story got to Non consent stories.

I am glad you liked the girl but are you serious about the next story being about a Mexican girl or just having a little fun at my expense?

Thanks for the tip about getting the story moved.
Geminiguy
Gemini
Burnt at the stake

Fame +204/-51

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 10:51:31 PM »

You're welcome! I'm serious. You have a lot of asian girl stories here, you've done an african girl, an hispanic girl should be next, either mexican, latin, puerto rican, you choose.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: