KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find a relationship?  (Read 53 times)
S1eepyDormouse
New Pervert

Fame 1

Kik is my username

« on: November 07, 2020, 03:44:37 AM »

So I've finally decided to get back into the dating game. But I don't really know where to look. Don't have a good outlet. Any tips?
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 298

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 11:35:39 AM »

Try a dating site.  It worked for me.
MintJulie
Global Moderator Version 9.7.1
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 771

Toe's Old Lady

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 12:43:22 PM »

Like Jed suggests, a dating site is a good place to start.  It seems like even the younger people are doing it, meaning the late teens and early 20's.   I thought it was only the late 20's on, I was wrong.   I myself never did for reasons of my own.

Are you in any clubs or activities?  If not, what are your interests?  It might be time to join a club, though it could be tough in these Covid times.  A biking club in your city, or running, or chess, or even a book club.  A guy at a book club, c'mon, you'd have it made there.  Your local library can point you in the right direction, or even Barnes and Noble.

Every bowling alley I've ever bowled at advertises singles bowling leagues.  You show up and they put 2 guys and 2 girls on a lane.  The next week, they mix you up.  You don't have to be a good bowler.  It's just a fun night out.   Again, Covid has put a kink in these events.

The possibilities are out there.  Even on Facebook, if you're part of the local Democratic or Republican groups.  They might have get togethers.  

Good luck to you Sleepy.  Don't be shy, get out there.  We're all rooting for you.

Smiley,
Jules

A true act of goodwill...
always sparks another
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: