News:

Hey all

WifeSharingRules · 358

Offline WifeSharingRules

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
on: November 17, 2020, 11:36:14 PM
Hey all, I'm Arcanon.

I've been reading stories on Kristen's Archives on asstr.org for about 8 years now, but never really decided on joining the forums until now.

About me: Well I'm 32, live in Scotland with my wife and son, and am at uni studying Physics. I'm a consultant systems analyst and programmer by trade, and in my spare time I play games and work for a manga scanlation group as a cleaner, redrawer and typesetter.

About my fetishes: Well predominantly I have a major cum and creampie fetish as well as a huge love of exhibitionism (mine and my wife's but recently only her exhibitionism). I also love gangbangs and dogging, as well as darker taboo stuff like bestiality, and non-consensual stuff. I grew up between the ages of 15 and 20 on /b/, back in the 2005-2010 era when there were more or less no rules, and got exposed to a lot of fucked up shit that made me desensitised to it, and after another 12 years, I have a general acceptance of any fetish, and enjoy the vast majority on some level myself. The only things I don't like are gore, vore, snuff, violence (like beating, punching or kicking) and scat. Other than that, I'm pretty much into the rest XD

Lately I have been collecting stories from random members on Discord, all about my wife. I now have a private server on Discord specifically for this purpose, so if you're interested, feel free to message me for an invite.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2945/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 11:39:06 PM
Would say welcome, but you've been here longer than I have.  Glad you've decided to join the conversation love. :emot_kiss:

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 12:05:57 AM
Welcome Arcanon! I was also a long time anonymous reader who made the leap to membership when I started wanting to write. I believe you'll find that membership is rewarding and it's a fun community. Try out the unread posts and new replies links at the top of your page now. You can also find the most popular stories in the statistics link at the bottom of the page.

Offline WifeSharingRules

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 12:32:03 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome  :D

It's refreshing to find a community I can really be my completely degenerate self in. Even on discord I have to moderate myself somewhat XD

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1835/-28
Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 02:11:41 AM
Happy that you joined. 8 years is right after this place started. You missed out on a lot. .lol. joking.

1st karma for you.

one of the originals

_priapism

Reply #5 on: November 18, 2020, 03:10:05 AM
Welcome!  And enjoy yourself!  Let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance!

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #6 on: November 18, 2020, 03:26:13 AM

Welcome Arcanon!  I look forward to your participation and getting to know you.

Join in conversation where you feel comfortable.  A touch of something for everyone I'm sure you've seen.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me (or that guy above me).  ^

:),
Jules

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1302/-3
Reply #7 on: November 18, 2020, 01:16:25 PM
Welcum Arcanon. Glad you joined and said hello.  Like many here, I see you have a wide variety of likes when it comes to kinky. We also have a lot of other topics too.

Hope to see you joining in around the board.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1603/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #8 on: November 18, 2020, 03:52:20 PM
Welcome.   Enjoy and have fun!

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1835/-28
Reply #9 on: July 25, 2021, 10:57:45 PM
I would very much like to read  your collection on Discord (whatever that is) Thanks

one of the originals

Offline Sarah_1964

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-1
  • "Good in a team..."
Reply #10 on: July 29, 2021, 09:20:23 PM
Thank you for introducing yourself: it's nice to learn a little about other members here.

Try me...

Offline Noelle

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #11 on: August 22, 2021, 04:44:42 AM
You've been here a while, but doesn't hurt to get another welcome reply (I'm new, just registered today myself).
This maybe a newbie question but I wanted to ask you directly about your intro.
You said pretty much anything goes for you (including animals :o), is it correct to assume that means anything with either sex?
Bi or gay isn't a fetish but your indication of versatility leads me to believe you don't limit your interest to the opposite sex or am I reading that wrong?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 04:51:32 AM by Noelle »