KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Oral sex

Bob12351 · 2503

Offline Bob12351

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
on: November 18, 2020, 12:54:00 AM
I have lived my life so far as a straight male although I have come to the realisation I am bi.
Married with kids, I will likely never get explore same sex anytime soon.

And so my question,  what does it feel like to give another man oral?
I imagine what having a cock in your mouth feels like, tastes like.
Can you feel his heart beat? What's it like having something so hard and yet soft mouth?
What does a dock taste like, how does it feel when he cum.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3180/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 02:05:56 AM
For starters one of the best feeling is taking him when he is still soft, and I can feel him getting bigger and harder in my mouth.  When he is fully erect, it does have unique feel of thin skin over hardness.  It is very soft, and some may describe it as silky, and although I wouldnt argue with them about this, I feel it doesn't really do it justice.  My tongue will move over the soft skin and his ridged shaft will move around under the skin making it more difficult to completely describe the feeling.

My favorite part is the head.  That has a whole different feel because even though it too has swollen up, it is obviously not as hard as the shaft.  So now I've got two different "textures" in my mouth pressing against my lips and roof of my mouth.  I'll sometimes squeeze the shaft just to feel it swell up just a little more.  I truly enjoy how it feels rubbing against the roof of my mouth.

The smell and taste depend on the guy and when I get him.  Clean, sweaty,   the ultimate time to get him is right after a shower.  I get his natural taste and smell.  Little bit soap mixed with a musky odor.  The taste is slightly metallic.  Soap, body spray, can obviously change everything.

And when he cums.  It is so incredible.  I can taste his precum first, and it can be a but sweet in comparison to the taste of his flesh and my own saliva.  The taste of his cum does depend on his diet, but it is a combination of bitter, salty and gives off a tange.

It also depends on if he is moving alot or not when he cums.  Some guys shake and thrust so all I feel his his cum hitting mouth and his erection moving around.  If he doesnt really move, then i can feel him pulsing.  It is a very distinct feeling.  Unlike when he flexes and it moves up and down, this is uncontrollable and it swells and jerks and then eases.  I can count how many spurts and pumps he has.  I can not feel his heartbeat though.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 04:19:39 PM by Shiela_M »

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1344/-3
Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 01:20:14 PM
Well, as someone who went all out bi after wife's menopause, all I can do is ditto what Shiela said above.

Her description of pleasuring a male member fits with all my experiences.  One of my favorite story topics is when a wife forces her husband to suck his first cock. I have a feeling you enjoy those stories too. ;D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Bob12351

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 06:49:14 AM
That sounds amazing.
I am sad I will likely never get to experience that and can only imagine.

Offline sterculius

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 07:49:26 PM
I love sucking cock! I've been an avid cocksucker all my life. I began as a teenager giving daily blowjobs to my best friend Larry and have continued sucking cock through two marriages and one divorce. Neither of my wives ever knew of my oral obsession. Although I love performing the act itself, what I really love is the slutty way that  being a "Cocksucker" makes me feel! It thrills me no end to admit to myself and to select others that I will eagerly drop to my knees to enthusiastically perform an act seen by many as being shameful, dirty or obscene. I like feeling "used" !!

Offline WestCoastWoody

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
  • Trisexual
Reply #5 on: August 02, 2022, 11:59:07 AM
@Sheila_M described it perfectly. She left out the part about balls. Taking them in your mouth while stroking the cock. Divine!

JohnTheVoyeur

Reply #6 on: September 09, 2022, 09:45:46 PM
I consider myself bi curious, because I've never done anything with another guy. I've said I want to receive anal sex, but lately I've been watching videos that have me rethinking sucking cock. (Oh, I still want the anal!) Would really love to find someone to 69 with.

And I agree about the balls. I love having mine played with.

Offline phil97405

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
  • Bisexual and solosexual
Reply #7 on: December 06, 2022, 09:51:18 PM
I'm bi- and have had numerous experiences licking and sucking cock.  I can't really explain why I enjoy it, though.  I just love the feel and the taste of a big, gorgeous, hard cock in my mouth.  I like to lick up and down the head and shaft of my partner's cock, and take as much of it in my mouth as I can.  I usually can't help but play with my nipples and masturbate my own cock while I suck.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +616/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #8 on: December 06, 2022, 11:15:23 PM
Welcome, Phil. Good to have you as a Member here, and posting.
Enjoy.

joan

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline phil97405

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
  • Bisexual and solosexual
Reply #9 on: December 07, 2022, 01:09:28 AM
Welcome, Phil. Good to have you as a Member here, and posting.
Enjoy.

joan

Thanks, Joan!

Offline Jmac145

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
  • Bisexual traveling USA
Reply #10 on: April 16, 2023, 09:59:54 PM
Love soft to hard. Salty taste to full load.

Jmac

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +616/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #11 on: April 16, 2023, 10:22:17 PM
Love soft to hard. Salty taste to full load.

Welcome, Jmac 145.

Be sure to visit and leave a Hello Message, so all may welcome you.https://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?board=25.0

Enjoy KB.

joan

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Drash

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #12 on: July 31, 2023, 01:54:49 AM
I just registered and saw this thread, so apologies if I'm replying too late to it.  I'm in a similar category as the original post.. later in life and realizing I'm bi.  Sheila_M's description had me going hard and now I definitely am curious to find someone to pleasure.

Offline Jbird4

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +43/-0
Reply #13 on: April 07, 2024, 04:50:25 PM
I started early and loved it.  Sheila described it nicely.   Doing something that makes someone feel so good is a great thing. 

I put it away for a long time too.  I found girls and lived very straight for a long time.  Raised a family.  But it found its way back into my life.  First a guy gave me head.   I figured I’d only get handjobs and headhobs  and not give.  But I always had that desire to have a hard dick back in my mouth.  A few times I got so carried away that I just had to suck and make the guy cum.   

If I wasn’t married, I would probably do it every day.   I do love it.  The feel.  The taste.  The sensation.