News:

Greetings from Denmark

bula · 252

Offline bula

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
on: January 24, 2021, 11:00:19 AM
I thought I'd better introduce myself.

I'm of an age where the term transgender was being talked about in small minority groups. Words like gender-fluid and pan-sexual hadn't been invented yet. Heck, people were either homo or hetero. Bi was just someone who couldn't make up their mind.

I was assigned male at birth. Chromosomal testing might have confirmed that assignment, but that's as far as I'm willing to accept that assignment. Nowadays, I would term myself gender-fluid with a strong leaning towards the female side. (That should cover the age, sex, and location check)

I love to tell stories. I have been a D&D Dungeon Master for quite some years, using that as an outlet for my musings and imagination. Traditional fiction gives me a more controlled environment for my ramblings to unfold (Wait? Your assassin attempts to do what? 'dang, there goes that plotline.')

I primarily write stories for my enjoyment, but let's face it, being a storyteller without an audience, however big or small, is a bit like one-handed clapping. Something is missing.

As the title says, I'm from Denmark. That means English isn't my first language. Occasionally that might cause some misplaced commas, quirky word choices, and weird idioms. E.g., in Danish, something can be a mixed country shop.

Imagine one of those tiny, dusty shops in a sleepy rural village where they sell a bit of everything. They stock dohickeys, do-dahs, and thingies alongside dried peas and out-of-date canned beef. In short, they might have what you need, but you'll have to rummage around for a while, and you end up paying too much to get your basic needs met. With that, I'll leave you to imagine how a sexual encounter might be a mixed country shop.

My writing style is, I've learned, called pantsing. I get an idea for a character or a scene, and then I write my story from there. It's great fun. Unfortunately, that style produces a lot of half-finished stories on my hard-drive. I get to a point in the story where it doesn't 'flow,' or, at least, I need to go back and rewrite tons of stuff to make it work. At that point, I lose heart and move on.

The real joker is that I like to explore taboos, or what causes someone to break them. It doesn't have to be a big nasty taboo. It could be as simple as holding hands in a situation where it is generally frowned upon by society. What happened that it made it impossible for that person to, consequences be damned, not break the taboo, not grasp that hand. This often demands a longer, more complicated story.

I find it an odd dictum that movies, books, and tv-shows can portray the maiming and mauling of the human body and mind in exquisite detail. Conversely, as soon as you explore alternative ways of expressing affection and sexual desires, the portrayal gets censored. I'm not saying I want to write about the taboos around sex with animals or minors, but I'm also not saying I won't.

Kristen's board seemed to be the most permissive of all the places I searched for to make my one-handed clapping motions.

That is why I'm happy to say: Hi.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 02:06:28 PM by bula »

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 01:19:30 PM
Welcome Bula! I also spent countless hours roleplaying in my youth.

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1753/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 02:48:07 PM

Kristen's board seemed to be the most permissive of all the places I searched for to make my one-handed clapping motions.

And I'm happy you said 'Hi'.

I hope you find KB to be the place on the web that you can open up and speak about what goes on in your life without judgement. 

We welcome you with open arms, Bula.

Half finished stories?  I'm guilty of them myself.  There's nothing wrong there.  I write for my own reasons and I might reach a point and say 'I'm done with that'.  I've read other members stories where the story just ends and in many cases it works, like, 'hey, I'll use my own imagination and take it from here.'  So, give us a peek to it if you're willing.   Hopefully we'll be able to add your name to the Author Directory soon.  :)

Please let me know if you have any questions or are in need of any assistance.  I'm here 24/7.   Well, not quite, but...

A Woo for saying Hello.   

Welcome again,
Jules :)

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1605/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 03:27:46 PM
Welcome to KB, bula.  Nice to meet people from other countries. Enjoy yourself while here at KB.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1313/-3
Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 03:33:24 PM
Welcome Bula. Nice having a Dane here. That's one of the best "hello" I've seen. Very detailed and open.  And, your English is very good.

I'll be looking forward to your stories and hope you get involved with other topics on KB.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 07:05:33 PM
Oh, and I want to add that your English prose is phenomenal! I am so freaking impressed. Most native English speaking prose writers on this site don't have the command of written English you do.

Elsewhere on the Internet the writing is even worse.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #6 on: January 24, 2021, 08:36:21 PM

I primarily write stories for my enjoyment, but let's face it, being a storyteller without an audience, however big or small, is a bit like one-handed clapping. Something is missing.

My writing style is, I've learned, called pantsing. I get an idea for a character or a scene, and then I write my story from there. It's great fun. Unfortunately, that style produces a lot of half-finished stories on my hard-drive. I get to a point in the story where it doesn't 'flow,' or, at least, I need to go back and rewrite tons of stuff to make it work. At that point, I lose heart and move on.

The real joker is that I like to explore taboos, or what causes someone to break them. It doesn't have to be a big nasty taboo. It could be as simple as holding hands in a situation where it is generally frowned upon by society. What happened that it made it impossible for that person to, consequences be damned, not break the taboo, not grasp that hand. This often demands a longer, more complicated story.

Kristen's Board seemed to be the most permissive of all the places I searched for to make my one-handed clapping motions.

Welcome to KB! We're not as permissive here as we were a few years ago but we're still better than a lot of sites like Literotica.

I agree with your thoughts on writing. I guess "pantsing" is my style of writing. Other than my most recent story, I can't plan out my stories ahead of time. Often a story will be inspired by an image I'll see, like of a celebrity. A fantasy will pop into my head, the fun and/or hard part depending on who you're talking to is building a story around the scenario in my head. I've been fortunate enough to be able to complete my stories though. It was a different story before I started writing exclusively on the internet.

I agree on writing about taboos. I was talking to a reader who limited what she reads because she's against everything in real life. Then all that leaves is a husband and wife making love in the dark in their own bed. Sounds boring!

The whole point of erotic fiction is to explore things that aren't going to happen in real life [and in some cases would put you in jail!]. Most of us won't get to fuck one of our favorite celebrities [or a relative] but it's hot to read a story about it. If the story doesn't have at least one taboo then you might as well write it mainstream and make it into a PG movie.  :emot_laughing:

Feel free to PM me any time or to read my stories in the subforums of my Blog here on KB. Like you said, writers appreciate an audience. Thanks for joining KB!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 08:40:11 PM by GEMINIGUY »

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1837/-28
Reply #7 on: January 25, 2021, 10:53:04 PM
You sound like an interesting member Bula. Welcome.

Aside, wasn't Bexy from Denmark?

one of the originals

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #8 on: January 25, 2021, 10:57:24 PM
Bexy? Thought she was in Belguim, near the Netherlands border area... I miss Bexy sometimes...

Welcome, Bula! Enjoy the site...
joan

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

_priapism

Reply #9 on: January 26, 2021, 12:40:36 AM
You sound like an interesting member Bula. Welcome.

Aside, wasn't Bexy from Denmark?

Bexy was from Belgium.

Welcome Bula!  And enjoy yourself!  Let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance!

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1589/-3
Reply #10 on: January 26, 2021, 12:44:45 PM

Welcome from the UK, Bula.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +102/-1
Reply #11 on: January 26, 2021, 03:01:33 PM
Hello, you seem quite interesting! I hope one day I get to travel to Denmark..