KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Daughter’s Girl Friend - (FFF, 1st les, oral, squirt)

Gina Marie · 25639

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Daughter’s Girl Friend
By Anonymous (edited & re-written by Gia1978)
This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 18 in real life.

Dina Cohen instinctively covered her nude body with a towel and said, "Don't you think you ought to be getting back to bed, dear?"

Instead of leaving, Landry Reese completely ignored her question and said, "I think breasts are the most beautiful thing on a woman's body don't you?"

She quickly pulled off her tee shirt to reveal her stunningly perfect pair of firm breasts with pink tipped puffies and a set of washboard abdominal muscles that rivaled most men. She had long blond hair and was average height, but with a serious athletic build. Landry was a Spinning/Yoga instructor in the city.

"Do you think mine are pretty?" she asked in a slightly slurred voice, while cupping them with her hands.

Dina assumed that little Landry was drunk again. Although she approved of her daughters friendship with the girl over the years, she knew that she was indeed still a troubled teen. Her parents split up many years ago, and Landry had been a latch key kid since Dina could remember.

"They're very nice, Landry..." a flustered Dina replied, "Now shoo, off to bed with you!"

Again Landry ignored her request, and much to her chagrin, the young girl took the towel out of her hands and asked, "Have you ever rubbed your boobs against another woman's? It feels so nice, and look… your nipples are already hard."

"Landry!" Dina stammered, "you must go to bed, Lori is probably wondering where you are."

"She's totally asleep…" the sexy best friend of her daughter replied without taking her eyes off of Dina's chest, "You know… you don't even need a bra, Mrs. C…" she went on, "they're so firm and… yummy."

"Now, Landry, you shouldn't talk like that," Dina admonished, "now go, off with you!"

"I'm really wet… down there…" Landry sighed, as she stuck her fingers inside of her tiny powder blue panties and probed around.

"I always get that way when I see big boobs like yours."

Dina stared at the stunning nineteen year old and wondered how she was going to get her out of the bath room, but much to her own consternation, her own vagina began to moisten at the sight of the young lady casually masturbating in front of her as if she hadn't a care in the world.

"Mrs. C?" Landry asked, "Do you masturbate a lot? I do, I can't help it, my awful clitty always seems to be throbbing." she added with a giggle. "It’s like it's my boss or something…"

Landry stepped forward and asked with a little girl voice, "So… do you masturbate a lot, Mrs. Cohen?"

Dina, now flushed and breathing shallowly replied, "I don't think that's any of your business, young lady!"

Landry looked into the older woman's eyes and replied, "With a body like yours, I would think you'd have to touch it all the time, cuz you're sooo beautiful n' sexy!"

"Umm… Thank you…" Dina said with a dry mouth, while unable to take her eyes off of the front of Landry's wet  panties.

"Do you know what I usually do when I'm ready to cum?" she asked seductively.

"No," Dina croaked with curiosity, "what do you do?"

At this point Landry could have left the room and nothing would have been mentioned ever again, but that of course is not what she did at all.

In fact, Landry smiled so seductively it caused Dina to shudder. Then she slid off her tiny, wet panties, stepped out of them and sat back down on the toilet, spreading her tanned legs wide apart, exposing her fuzzy white-blond haired slit to her stunned best friend's mother.

"That's better…" she slurred, "What I usually do is finger my pussy and then pump my clitty till I cum really hard!"

Dina stared open mouthed at Landry’s swollen, aroused vagina. The girl had a huge puffy set of outer labia, that looked like a white-blond tennis ball with a pink wet slit down the middle. Landry pulled back on the fleshy hood at the top of her slit, exposing the single biggest clitoral glans Dina had ever seen. It was at least as big as her index fingertip, with a whiteish pink color and it pulsed with the teens rapid heartbeat.

"Do you think I have a pretty pussy, Mrs. C?" she asked seriously.

"Yes," Dina answered softly, "it's very… well… It's amazing sweetheart. Are you about to cum, dear?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes," she replied, "but there's one thing that could make me cum even harder…"

"What would that be?" asked Dina in a husky voice.

"You could suck my pussy for me…" Landry said while working her fingers across the shaft of her now bulging clit.

She must be out of her mind to even think about it, but the sexy teen-lita seemed to have the mother in her thrall, and her mouth was drawn to the teens spectacular pussy like a piece of iron to a magnet

As Dina's mouth settled into the throbbing gash, Landry caressed the older woman's head and sighed, "Mmmmm… You do that almost as good as Lori does, and she's the best I've ever had!"

Dina's head was now spinning. Here she was, eating out her daughter's roommate's pussy, and just as calm as you please, she was informing her that her daughter was her lesbian lover as well.

"I just love girl-girl sex, don't you?" Landry asked dreamily, "It's so feminine and sweet. I mean, no hairy man with an icky hard on to force his will on you, just two lovely women enjoying each other's perfect bodies."

Dina was listening to everything Landry was saying, and even though she didn't agree with all of it, she was powerless to remove her mouth from the girls amazing throbbing clit that was insistently pulsing against her tongue. It was fucking huge and felt as hard and hot as any cock she had ever known.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes," the young girl hissed, "I'm cumming so hard, Mrs. C… Eat my pussy, lick me slut, make my naughty clitty happy! Oh God… here it comes… Unnnnnnnnggggggggg!"

The lusty teen grunted like an animal and suddenly lurched her cunt forward hard into Dina's mouth as her orgasm raced through her bucking crotch. It was a torrential gusher that filled Dina's mouth with a solid stream of hot, clear girlcum. Dina instinctively pulled her face back as the first blast hit the back of her throat. Suddenly she could see how Landry's urethra had distended past the labia, bulging as it spit out the next stream of her feminine payload. Her cum hissed with pressure as it left her body, and splattered loudly as it hit the shocked mother across her right cheek.

When it was over, Dina, now totally soaked in squirt and completely embarrassed, stood up and started to put on her night gown, but a hand stopped her.

Landry's soft voice commanded seductively, "Come here, Mrs. C, we're not finished yet…"

She was about to protest, but instead, she gasped as Landry took the handle of a hair brush and smoothly worked it into her slick pussy.

"Oh," Dina gasped, "d-d-d-on't do that, it's wrong!"

But Landry just giggled and continued sliding the thick handle in and out of Dina's dark haired pussy until she was hanging onto the sink to keep from falling over.

A low guttural groan built up in Dina's throat, and much to her shame, she began timing the thrusts of the brush so she could get the maximum effect from each stroke!

At this point Landry paused and asked sweetly, "Do you want me to stop?"

"N-no!" Dina gasped, "A-a-almost there, please don't stop, harder, harder!"

"Mmmmmm, Mrs. C," Landry whispered, "You have the hottest pussy, just like Lori's!"

'Oh shit!' Dina thought, 'She did it again, dragging Lori into it!' but she was too far gone to care, what she really needed was an orgasm, and in the worst way possible!

Landry's hand was now a blur, plunging the brush handle in and out of the older woman's steaming cunt, driving her closer and closer to the brink of sexual ecstasy!

"Are you ready?" Landry whispered, "Is your pretty pussy ready to give it up to me?"

"Oh yes," Dina moaned through clenched teeth, "Very ready… just a little more, a little harder, oh, oh, oh, here it cumssssssssssss!"

"Oh, yes," Landry whispered, "cum for me, Mommy… Show me how hard you can squirt, show Lori how well you can do it, show her that you can squirt as much as she does!"

She did it again, just as Dina was about to cum she brought her daughter into it, 'Why, why would she do that?'

Then it hit her. Hard. Her orgasm, like an oncoming train, unstoppably ripped through her entire body. Landry pulled the brush out of Dina's spasmodic passage and the oversexed teen thrust her pretty face between her thighs. Dina immediately began to squirt a series of small but powerful blasts of girly juice from her urethra all over her teen lovers face!

Her orgasm began to wind down while Landry giggled in satisfaction, smacking her lips loudly. Out of the corner of her eye, Dina caught a glimpse of her daughter Lori standing in the doorway, watching her mother being masturbated to orgasm by her best friend! The shell shocked Dina slid to the floor in a heap in front of Landry, panting loudly and unable to speak an intelligible word.

Landry, however, had a lot to say, "I have to tell you Lori, now I know where you get your sex drive from… Dude, your mom is a total cunt slut, I mean it… she even squirts just like you!

As Landry chuckled, Lori reached down and helped her mother to her feet and said, "It's okay mommy, she has this power over women, and there's nothing we can do about it, but enjoy it."

THE END

~TEE HEE!

« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 03:37:11 PM by Gia1978 »

Offline Bigdaddymmm3

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-2
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 04:28:16 AM
Mmmmm great story Gia!! thanks for sharing.....my favorite part> Then it hit her. Hard. Her orgasm, like an oncoming train, unstoppably ripped through her entire body. Landry pulled the brush out of Dina's spasmodic passage and the oversexed teen thrust her pretty face between her thighs. Dina immediately began to squirt a series of small but powerful blasts of girly juice from her urethra all over her teen lovers face!
HOT!

In a place where you can be anyone.....be yourself....you're amazing.

Offline Foxihotgirl

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +132/-1
Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 12:12:32 PM
Gia,
Another very naughty little tale from a dirty little mind...like mine:-) Love you Gia, keep writing those hot pieces. My cunt is soaked.

Love,
Foxi
XXX
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 09:13:45 PM by Gia1978 »

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 09:22:06 PM
Thank you darling girl! I was enjoying your new "school series" and I hope you continue publishing episodes. The Equine class sounded delicious.... My puss puss and I are waiting.

xXx
~Gia1978

Offline acb09

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
  • If you lose your head your ass goes too because its attatched!
Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 07:45:30 AM
another wet crotch for your story!  keep writing gia and ill keep reading lol

~acb~

Offline cindy-115

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 09:04:58 PM
A very sexy story.  Thank you for the thrill.
xoxox
Cindy

I love your taste on my lips.

Offline fesibling

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
  • before it ends,it has 2 begin- the sexual pleasure
Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 09:41:55 AM
Very Nice story, nice tiny tits, tasty cunts and long clits

now thats my kind of girl ;D too

life is for the living AND the daring

Offline vrkalak

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +20/-0
Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 05:16:05 PM
Girl-on-girl sex ... almost as much fun as 'incest'

My kind of teen women.  :P  Wet, tight and playful.

It is the inevitable nature of man, to desire that - which he can not have

Offline Whankish

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 05:20:09 AM
omg i love this :) i acutally had some dreams about fucking my boyfriends mother a couple of times. :) ;D :emot_kiss:

Life is nothing more than carnal lust, so why not enjoy it?

Offline badgirl18

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +89/-1
Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 10:24:16 AM
Very hot story! I hope you plan on or already have made a continuation of it. I'd love to read more! ;D

xoxo,
Nikki

"A man's best friend is a woman's greatest satisfaction."

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1302/-3
Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 09:11:32 PM
So very Hot, Gia.  Almost makes me wish I was a woman, so little Landry can have her way with me.  Maybe their will be more of this household.  So many posibilities..........

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline jamesemu

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #11 on: December 17, 2019, 11:32:03 PM
Great story and along my favorite theme. I hope to find more as good as this one, jamesemu

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #12 on: January 15, 2020, 12:40:31 AM
That's a lovely hot story... you told it well... so very well...

Really hot Gina... glad I found it...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.