News:

Need Army Troops...So. Dakota Will Rent You Some

msslave · 329

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1313/-3
on: June 30, 2021, 03:19:34 PM
South Dakota's uber Republican Governor Noem is sending some of the state's National Guard to Texas to help "protect" the border.
The cost is being underwritten by an anonymous donor.

https://www.startribune.com/gop-donor-funds-south-dakota-national-guard-troops-in-texas/600073132/

Several other Republican dominated states have sent law enforcement officers. So. Dak. is the first to send troops.

Denying the election results, ignoring that a riot happened on Jan. 6th. in Washington, now forming their own border protection force. I'm I being paranoid thinking there could be a move of an attempted takeover of government by force!

If I'm off base here, it's time to be fitted with a tinfoil hat.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Dudester

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-66
Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 03:43:48 PM

Protecting the national borders of the United States of America is solely supposed to be the responsibility of the federal government. With that said, the recent history of the southern U.S. border is that the Republicans want it nearly completely closed and completely monitored whereas the dems want it wide open because they feel that it is the eternal well spring of future dem voters. Trump tried harder than anyone to finish a wall between the U.S. and Mexico, citing not only illegal immigration, but also a flow of illegal drugs.

Biden, from the minute he took office sought to undo everything Trump did and even floated the idea of tearing down the southern wall. Because Texas is adjacent to the southern border, Texas is having to deal with the abandonment of the border (metaphorically speaking) by the federal government. Texas is having to deal with a giant influx of illegals, mostly children, because the dems sounded loud and clear that Trump was wrong about the wall and the unwanted population of Mexico and Central America should just come to the U.S.

Liberals have always acted like children when it comes to money-they are happy to spend other people's money but unwilling to give up their own. Ask yourself this: Are you willing to give up HALF of your pay so that the US can welcome every unwanted person in Mexico and Central America, so that everyone can go to college, forever, for free, and get a universal basic income because working is for chumps anyway? If you honestly answer that question, the answer is no.

So, right now, Texas is fighting the good fight at the border while Washington D.C tries floating lies like it was the Republicans that said "defund the police." Other states are defying Washington in joining Texas with the good fight. The idea is to do what the federal govt. should be doing and isn't because it isn't the inmates running the asylum in DC, it's children. 

_priapism

Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 04:36:12 PM
South Dakota's uber Republican Governor Noem is sending some of the state's National Guard to Texas to help "protect" the border.
The cost is being underwritten by an anonymous donor.

https://www.startribune.com/gop-donor-funds-south-dakota-national-guard-troops-in-texas/600073132/

Several other Republican dominated states have sent law enforcement officers. So. Dak. is the first to send troops.

Denying the election results, ignoring that a riot happened on Jan. 6th. in Washington, now forming their own border protection force. I'm I being paranoid thinking there could be a move of an attempted takeover of government by force!

I was in Eagle Pass yesterday.  Every third vehicle on the road is a black and white. I had to clear several permanent and improvised “check points” and even got pulled over and given a warning for not reducing my speed by 20 m.p.h., when passing officers on the side of the road.  Well shit, they are lining the roads, so I guess just take 20 m.p.h. off the posted limits.  Everyone I spoke with, including a judge, says it is ridiculous, and they feel like they are under occupation. And they are.

I’ll take tin foil for $50 Alex.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 11:13:54 PM
I was in Eagle Pass yesterday.  Every third vehicle on the road is a black and white. I had to clear several permanent and improvised “check points” and even got pulled over and given a warning for not reducing my speed by 20 m.p.h., when passing officers on the side of the road.  Well shit, they are lining the roads, so I guess just take 20 m.p.h. off the posted limits.  Everyone I spoke with, including a judge, says it is ridiculous, and they feel like they are under occupation. And they are.

Good that the Officer who pulled you over for lawbreaking, speeding where Officers are on the roadside, decided to give you a Warning, and not have your vehicle impounded, as could happen next time you are caught breaking speed laws near Eagle Pass, TX.

The Black and White's are not National Guard Troops from South Dakota, btw, but Police who are assisting and protecting local towns from being "occupied" by illegal alien intruders. Those who pass the required inspection/document display and Identification simply pass through the "checkpoints", as you did, without issue.

Hopefully any who do not belong in Texas, or in the United States, are taken into custody at such "checkpoints" and adjudicated.

One would expect Officers of the Court, including Lawyers/Judges, to be fully in support of interdiction as close to the Border as may be possible, and tolerant of any inconvenience due to the process.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #4 on: June 30, 2021, 11:46:05 PM
Shouldn’t you be under a bridge some place?

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 05:40:21 AM

Protecting the national borders of the United States of America is solely supposed to be the responsibility of the federal government. With that said, the recent history of the southern U.S. border is that the Republicans want it nearly completely closed and completely monitored whereas the dems want it wide open because they feel that it is the eternal well spring of future dem voters. Trump tried harder than anyone to finish a wall between the U.S. and Mexico, citing not only illegal immigration, but also a flow of illegal drugs.

Biden, from the minute he took office sought to undo everything Trump did and even floated the idea of tearing down the southern wall. Because Texas is adjacent to the southern border, Texas is having to deal with the abandonment of the border (metaphorically speaking) by the federal government. Texas is having to deal with a giant influx of illegals, mostly children, because the dems sounded loud and clear that Trump was wrong about the wall and the unwanted population of Mexico and Central America should just come to the U.S.

Liberals have always acted like children when it comes to money-they are happy to spend other people's money but unwilling to give up their own. Ask yourself this: Are you willing to give up HALF of your pay so that the US can welcome every unwanted person in Mexico and Central America, so that everyone can go to college, forever, for free, and get a universal basic income because working is for chumps anyway? If you honestly answer that question, the answer is no.

So, right now, Texas is fighting the good fight at the border while Washington D.C tries floating lies like it was the Republicans that said "defund the police." Other states are defying Washington in joining Texas with the good fight. The idea is to do what the federal govt. should be doing and isn't because it isn't the inmates running the asylum in DC, it's children.

Sounds like a load of stereotyping to me.