KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Storm Front Blowing [ORIGINAL; Celebrity Interracial Fetish M/F]

GEMINIGUY · 73

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Storm Front Blowing
by GEMINIGUY (02/2021)
Email: iamgeminiguy at protonmail dot com

[ORIGINAL; Celebrity Interracial
Fetish M/F Oral Sex Anal Sex]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, LOOSELY BASED ON A REAL PERSON.

[Halloween 1999]

Honestly, I'm just an average guy. There's nothing extraordinary about me. I'm almost 6'5", blonde hair, blue eyes, muscular build, a smile that made even cheerleaders giggle even back in High School.
I was popular back in High School but not unusually so, and I had enemies too like most kids. There were fights but i never won them all. I mean, who does? I played sports but wasn't especially great at any of them. I definitely sucked at basketball, height isn't everything.
I'm relatively smart, smart enough to get a scholarship for College and a decent job after I graduated and my own place. My life is decent enough, I work hard, play hard, date hard. I still have lots of friends, from work and back from High School and College. I always have a couple of beers with some guys from work Friday nights, and I'm hanging out with old friends over the weekend. My life isn't "totally awesome" but it's far from boring either.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 06:32:49 AM by GEMINIGUY »

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 06:45:34 AM
I'll say it again: honestly, I'm just an average guy. But you keep asking, How do I get off being friends with Halle Berry? Just lucky, I guess, I grin back.
Halle is my oldest friend, and my only childhood friend I'm still friends with. We've always had each other's back. She was always tough growing up, a tomboy as people like to say. People would make fun of her for that, but I always stood up for her.
And because I stood up for her, there were people who gave both of us a hard time because they said "Whites and N****** can't be friends." Of course that would lead to fighting, and yeah, get a bloody lip at least, but between Halle and me those were the fights I never lost.
I was close to her family. They appreciated that accepted Halle for who she was and didn't let our different skin color affect my view. My family, they weren't so "open arms" about Halle, but they mostly stayed on the fence and never said anything bad about her. That was one of the few things I could appreciate about my own family.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 05:16:19 PM
You can never completely leave your troubles behind, but they can lessen over time. And for us they did. There were still people around who didn't get it, but as time passed more people thought line we did. They always say times are changing, and often that's true.
Lots of things changed over the years, over the decades, but our friendship didn't. Lesser friendships may have died away considering how different our future paths became. But not Halle and I. She had toyed with the idea of becoming an actress. Of course I'd encouraged her, knowing what her career could do to our friendship. But that's how true friends are. You care more about your friend than yourself.
My career path kept me in one location. Halle's took her far and wide. But she always came back. She never forgot where she came from. Even as Halle became more and more famous, her star growing brighter and brighter, she remained the same person. Celebrity didn't change our Halle.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 05:29:55 PM
I have to admit, I had never watched any of Halle's television shows or movies. Like most guys, I love action movies, monster movies, some sci-fi, cop shows, stuff like that. I'd go see Fright Night, Back To The Future, Batman, Mission: Impossible, watch Miami Vice, New York Undercover, The Flash, Nash Bridges.
Or I should say we'd watch those movies on television shows. No matter how glamorous Halle became, you couldn't take the tomboy out of her. She loved a good adventure and lots of action. We were huge comic book fans too. We loved reading Spider-Man, Hulk, Mighty Thor, Batman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Superman, you name it. I used to tell her she'd make a great Black Cat to Spider-Man.
Halle never talked about her movies. I never knew what she was going to be in until it came out. And like a lot of actors and actresses, she didn't like watching anything she was in. Which worked out great for me. She said it would embarrass her to see herself on the big screen.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 05:42:57 PM
Halle was a big star. I was just some guy back home. That was fine with me and it never bothered her. Like I said, stardom hadn't changed her. And neither of us had really grown up. We liked being kids. We loved doing things kids loved to do.
We'd have big birthday parties. We'd get excited when Def Leppard or AC/DC released a new album. We loved going swimming and slashing each other, Halle shrieking and laughing. And we really loved the holidays.
We were just friends but we always sent each other Valentine's Day cards. We'd wear green on St.Patrick's Day and make up Irish stories [I knew all the legends, thanks to my Irish background]. We'd hunt for Easter eggs. We'd go to fireworks shows. But nothing was better than doing stuff for Halloween.
We'd start in the beginning of the month. We were dressing up every day, had our houses' and lawns decorated from the 1st. We'd throw Halloween Month costume parties and get ourselves invited to as many as possible as well. There was no such thing as too much partying when it came to Halloween.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 05:56:39 PM
But this Halloween month was different, felt different. Part of it was because of Halle. She seemed more into it this year, more excited, more child-like. And of course that was contagious.
But it was more than that. Halle seemed to be holding something back. Like she knew something secret. And you know how a really good secret makes a person act. Halle had always been good at keeping secrets from me.
But I didn't push the subject. I didn't even let on I suspected anything. If I was right and not just imagining things, Halle would tell me when the time was right.
Halle had just turned thirty-three in August. My birthday was on Mischief Night, I was a year younger but I'd been skipped a Grade early on. Halle was one of the most fit women her age. At almost 5'6" and about 120lbs., Halle was proud of her 36DD-24-37 figure. She had a habit of dressing in tight outfits to show off her ass and lots of cleavage. Her dark eyes gave her an exotic, mysterious, sometimes impish look.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #6 on: February 22, 2021, 06:10:56 PM
Finally All Hallow's Eve arrived. It had been a gloomy day, perfect for Halloween in my opinion. I had decided to dress up as adventurer Rick O'Connell. There surely would be some mummies needing vanquishing.
I didn't know what Halle planned to dress up as. We had enjoyed The Mummy that Summer with Brandon Fraser and Rachel Weisz, and it would have been cool if Halle went as Evelyn Carnahan.
But she was being secretive about her Halloween costume. Said it would be like nothing I'd ever seen before. I enjoyed a good mystery, she I looked forward to finding out.
Halle had told me to meet her at her house. I had a key and she'd told me to let myself in. It was late afternoon but already pretty dark when I got there. Her house was just as dark, except for some glowing pumpkins and skeletons.
Letting myself in as she'd said, I called out to her. Her voice came from upstairs, saying she'd be right down. Soon she appeared at the top of the staircase. She was covered from head-to-toe cloaked in black, reminding me of Raven from Teen Titans.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 03:04:18 PM
"You decided to go as Raven from Teen Titans," I teased [if it had been any other female, I'd have added "Can't wait to see the costume underneath . . ."].
"Ha ha ha. No, silly, I told you it would be like nothing you've ever seen before. Though I would look cute dressed as Raven . . ."
I followed her into the living room. Halle flicked on the powerfully overhead lights, dispelling the darkness completely. She stopped in the middle of the room then turned back to me, only her mischievous smile showing in the shadows of the hood. Finally she flipped back the hood, shaking out her long hair.
Her long, white hair. If the collar of the costume underneath the robe hadn't shown, I wouldn't have figured out why Halle's hair had been frosted white. There was an emblem, an X in a circle. A very familiar X . . .
"Storm?" I asked incredulously, a smile widening on my face. "You're going out for Halloween as Ororo Munroe?"
"I am. But it's not what you think," Halle said. "I'm giving you a little preview. I'm not going to divulge any more details, but coming next May I'll be appearing as Storm in an X-Men movie."

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 03:18:37 PM
My eyes lit up excitedly. There have been some really amazing movies the past few years. This would've the perfect time in movie history to release an X-Men movie, Hell, a slew of Marvel Comics superheroes movies!
"Really?!?" I blurted out. "An X-Men movie?!?"
Halle laughed.
"Really. They're talking about a whole series of X-Men moving if this movie's a hit. They had me sign a contract to possible play Storm in three movies."
"Awesome! So how long are you going to keep me in suspense??? Show me the rest please!"
Halle grinned.
"Hold your horses. I have to warn you, the X-Men uniforms for the movie look nothing like anything you ever saw in the comic books, okay?"
I nodded.
Halle unknotted the robe at her neck, letting it slide back off of her shoulders until it was pooling around her feet on the floor. Halle wasn't kidding . . . She was swathed in black from neck-to-toe. It clung to her body amazingly. I almost missed the long cape behind it because what I saw first kept my eyes too busy. My jaw dropped.
"Well?" Halle asked. "So what do you think?"

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #9 on: February 23, 2021, 03:34:40 PM
I said nothing at first. Not until I picked up my jaw from off of the floor.
"I . . . uhhh . . ." I was trying to choose my words carefully. "I think I owe you an apology, Halle. I've always seen you as my tomboy friend. Until now I hadn't seen you as a woman . . ."
Halle smiled.
"No need to apologize. I'll take it as a compliment, thanks," She said. "I'd had no idea you were into leather," Halle added teasingly.
"No, no, it's not that. I mean a leather jacket worked great for Cher in her " If I Could Turn Back Time" music video. But no, I'm not really into leather," I told Halle. "It's . . . everything. It's funny, I know I've seen you in just a very tightly-packed sports bra and biker shorts, but it took you dressed up as a variation of Storm to really notice . . . just how hot, sexy and womanly you are."
Halle's eyes seemed to glow as she smiled at me.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted my best friend to notice me as more than just 'one of the guys'."
"Halle?"
"I was always happy to just be friends, but I've been so open to so much more between us," Halle said, her smile growing more impish.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 03:40:32 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #10 on: February 23, 2021, 03:39:03 PM
"The fact that you've got the biggest fucking bulge I've every seen tenting your pants right now is just an added bonus."
Before I could make any kind of reply, Halle bridged the distance between us, cupped my swollen crotch and kissed me passionately. Of course I cupped one of Halle's ass cheeks and one of her very large breasts and returned the kiss with equal passion.
It wasn't long before Halle had unbuckled my belt then unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers, pushing them down to my knees along with my briefs, releasing my hard cock. Wrapping her cool hand around it, Halle started to stroke me.
"You know, this kind of makes sense . . ." Halle said between kisses.
"What makes sense?" I asked, curious.
"Rick O'Connell was running around Egypt in the 1920s and 1930s. The X-Men comics started in 1963 and Storm's backstory started in Egypt when Professor Xavier first came across her at the age of twelve. Storm could have been in her thirties in 1963, maybe older, since Black don't crack," Halle grinned.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 03:59:34 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #11 on: February 23, 2021, 03:58:36 PM
"Rick and Storm actually could have crossed paths at some point. How could he resist a Nubian beauty like her?"
"Or you?" I smiled back.
"You deserve an upgrade from hand job for that," Halle winked.
Dropping to her knees, she started running her tongue up my cock slowly, then back down, still stroking it very slowly. Up and down, up and down, sometimes swirling her tongue around the reddening head. Halle looked straight up into my eyes as she did it, an impish grin painted on her lips.
Finally her lips swooped down around the head of my cock, continuing down the shaft rapidly until the head hit the back of Halle's throat. She back up some, went forward again, taking my cock down her throat a bit. Halle kept repeating that, until she was deep throating me.
I started moaning loudly, and Halle started moaning around my shaft. She was sucking hard on me as her mouth flew up and down on my cock. It wasn't long before my cock was throbbing violently, my balls aching for release. And I could tell Halle was eager to do just that.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 05:50:08 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #12 on: February 24, 2021, 06:01:22 PM
Halle moaned louder around my cock and kneaded my balls roughly as I groaned. Suddenly my cock swelled up in her mouth. Grunting, jizz spewed out, splattering Halle's tonsils.
I could see her throat working as she quickly swallowed down my seed. Rope after rope continued to shoot out of me, and Halle never missed a drop. I spurt out thirteen or fourteen times, before my cock lost some of its stiffness.
"Damn!" Halle blurted out after releasing my cock and standing up. I never had any guy spurt out so much before!"
She dragged me over to the dining room, pushing me down into one of those hard-back chairs. I found out Halle's Storm costume separated at the waist. After kicking off her boots, she started to get out of the bottom half of the costume. I immediately saw Halle's black-haired pussy, pantiless.
"Going commando?" I teased with a big grin.
"Baby, I don't believe in wearing panties!" She winked then laughed. "Besides, I sweat so much in this costume they'd be completely soaked!"

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #13 on: February 24, 2021, 06:13:14 PM
Halle wasn't kidding! I could see her trim legs glistening with perspiration as she skinned off the lower half of her Storm costume.
"It must be like a sauna under that thing . . ." I pointed out.
"I love it," Halle admitted. "This thing holds in the sweat, keeping it right against my skin. That's how I'm able to always keep my weight where I want it."
Naked from the waist down, Halle straddled my lap, grinding her sweaty body against me. Her unshaven quim felt so good against my cock, which was completely hard again. I couldn't wait to feel her around my cock . . . It seemed like Halle read my mind.
"I'm not on the pill," She said. "I want to feel you spurting inside me, but I've already signed a contract for my next film, opposite one of my X-Men co-stars, but I can't go getting pregnant before I finish filming! I'm going to give you a rare treat I've only done once or twice before . . ."
I reached around and cupped her bare ass, really thick and well-rounded.
"I get to enjoy this?" I asked, smacking both cheeks.
Halle laughed, nodding.
"Don't you need some lube? Like Vaseline or something messy?"

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +425/-59
Reply #14 on: February 24, 2021, 06:24:27 PM
"Baby, didn't you hear me say how sweaty I get under my costume?" Halle winked again.
Rising up, She grabbed my pussy juice-covered cock, lined it up with her tight little sphincter, and sank down around my cock. I was surprised that Halle's anus sank down with complete ease around my cock.
Not that the slickness cancelled out the tightness of her anal muscles. I groaned as I felt the compress around my shaft. The sweatiness of her rectum though made it easy for Halle to pump up and down rapidly on my cock. The bottoms of her ass cheeks smacked loudly against my thighs.
Halle clung tightly to me as her eyes closed and her head kept lolling back. I could feel the heat building up in her anus. It made me shiver. She was gasping and groaning loudly, body writhing in my arms as I kneaded her perfect ass. It wasn't long before Halle was crying out and convulsing against me, head lolled forward on my shoulder. Her convulsions grew more violently, her head thrashing from side-to-side as she shrieked loudly.