KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Maze of Awakening (cyoa, ua, more codes in post)

Army of One · 428

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
on: March 21, 2021, 01:52:15 PM
This story's status is currently: COMPLETE. You are free to read and comment on the story.

Additional possible codes are: m/beast, f/beast, m/statue, f/statue, transformation, m+f+. You will not encounter all of these codes on any single read-through.

Okay, so I decided to try for a Choose Your Own Adventure-style story. It isn't great; it's here more as a proof of concept. In all hope, this should work, complete with inline links and all.

Before I try this, though, time for the spiel:
This story deals with sexual activity among teenagers, possibly including bestiality and sexual activity involving supposedly inanimate objects (depending on your read-through), and is intended solely as fantasy. The author does not condone sexual activity between minors and adults; please consult local consent laws before intending to engage in any sexual activity. In addition, if you so choose to engage in sexual activity, make sure to get consent; the author can provide, upon request, a checklist for determining consent. Please be sensible, guys.

On with the show...hopefully.


It happens every year. The year you turn 15, you and all the others in the village your age go through the Maze of Awakening, a traditional rite of passage into adulthood. You find your way through to the centre, you'll be considered an adult from that day forward, able to work, marry, have a family, or just as many lovers as you wish.

You all gather at one of the entrances of the maze. It's either here or the other side you'll be going in.

If you choose to go in this entrance, go to Post 2.
If you choose to go in the entrance on the other side, go to Post 3.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:51:14 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 01:53:50 PM
You stay with the girls, as the boys are ushered to the other side of the maze. One of the older women, a wizened crone, approaches your group, a smile lightly cut across her face. She waits a couple of minutes, then tells all of you girls to go in.

Immediately you enter the maze. To your right, a wall. Ahead, another wall. You all turn left. It doesn't take you very long to find another entrance in the wall on your right. You all look ahead of you. You can't see any walls. Maybe you're supposed to move ahead.

To move ahead, go to Post 4.
To take the doorway, go to Post 5.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:01:55 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 01:57:26 PM
You and the rest of the guys get ushered to the other side of the maze. Once you get there, the old man who guided you all to this side tells you to enter.

You're immediately met with two things. Walls to your left and right. One of the guys makes a pretty wild observation: "Maybe one of these walls is a false wall."

Another moves down the corridor to the left. He spies a doorway.

So, which way to go?

To start checking the walls, go to Post 6.
To go through the door, go to Post 7.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:05:34 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #3 on: March 21, 2021, 01:59:12 PM
You move ahead, bypassing the doorway that some of the girls choose to go through. You take the right at the end, then go right again when you reach that end. Then you see it.

It's called a crusbain. They're a very common partner for people in your village when they can't find a human one. This one's a male, as you can tell by its cock becoming obvious from its sheath. Maybe just a little time with it won't hurt.

To spend some time with the crusbain, go to Post 8.
To leave it alone, go to Post 9.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:09:54 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #4 on: March 21, 2021, 02:00:58 PM
Some of the girls break away up the hallway. You don't. You go through the doorway with the others.

Then one of the girls in your group call out, "Don't you think we should wait for the others?"

You do. Eventually they do return, one of them limping a bit. You don't ask questions.

Go to Post 10.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:11:35 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #5 on: March 21, 2021, 02:02:39 PM
You check the walls. Nothing.

You feel stupid, but it was worth checking at least.

Go to Post 7.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:06:05 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #6 on: March 21, 2021, 02:04:50 PM
You go through the door. Wall to your right. You go on a bit of an angle, as you pass round the corner nearby.

Another doorway appears to your right. But it's what lays ahead that catches your eye.

It's a statue of a woman, obscenely posed to expose everything.

She seems to be calling to you. She isn't moving and you can't hear her, but it feels like she is calling to you.

To resist her and go through the doorway, go to Post 11.
To go up to her, go to Post 12.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:14:17 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #7 on: March 21, 2021, 02:06:31 PM
You approach the crusbain. You can see that it--he--is liking your presence here. His long, red cock presents itself more.

You kneel down to him, take it between your lips. It's sweet on the tongue, and you can't help yourself in wanting more.

However, you don't want to suck on it. You want to do something more to it.

You get on all fours. The crusbain immediately mounts you like a dog, and begins fucking you.

It doesn't take long before it leaves its gift inside you. You stand up from underneath it, and walk back to the girls.

Go to post 13.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:53:46 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #8 on: March 21, 2021, 02:08:16 PM
You back away, but one of the others doesn't. She approaches it, and all you can do is watch as she engages in mating with and satisfying the animal.

Once she finishes, she returns to the rest of you. You figure this is a perfect time to rejoin the rest of the group.

Go to post 13.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:17:39 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #9 on: March 21, 2021, 02:10:40 PM
Rejoined again, you all keep walking up the labyrinth's corridor. It twists around, and after the second right corner, you notice two more doors on the right hand wall.

So now the choice: which door will take you to the centre?

To take the first door, go to post 14.
To take the second door, go to Post 15.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:20:02 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #10 on: March 21, 2021, 02:12:08 PM
You back away. The maze has to come first.

However, not everyone in your group agrees, as some move down closer to the statue. You decide to wait for them; a smart move, you realise, as they come back.

Go to post 16.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:21:37 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #11 on: March 21, 2021, 02:13:35 PM
You approach the statue as it calls your name. Why does it?

Once you're close to it, you start hearing something else: lick me. You lean down, and start licking at the stone folds.

It places its hand on your head.

If that makes you freak out, go to Post 17.
If you're calm about it, go to Post 18.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:26:41 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #12 on: March 21, 2021, 02:15:29 PM
You double back the way you came, returning to the doorway you had come through. The rest of your group are there, waiting. One of them has already noticed the signs of the meeting with the crusbain, but they choose to say nothing.

Go to Post 10.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #13 on: March 21, 2021, 02:16:06 PM
The first door seems like the best option to you. Again, not all of you agree, and once again, you part.

A wall greets you on your left as you move in. That's fine; maybe the one you need is around the corner on your right.

There isn't; what greets you instead is a statue of a man. His stone cock stands turgid from his body. You hear his voice calling to you, although you don't hear it with your ears. It wants you.

To approach the statue, go to Post 19.
To back away and return the way you came, go to Post 20.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:28:11 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.


Offline Army of One

  • Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
  • ******
    • Posts: 1,109
    • Fame +128/-1
    • Gender: Male
Reply #14 on: March 21, 2021, 02:19:21 PM
The second door is a better idea to you. Your group splits up again, as they take different doorways.

As soon as you approach, you realise you've made the right choice. It follows through another door to an open area. This must be the finishing point.

You decide to wait for the rest of your group to arrive before venturing in; this is something you do together. They don't take too long to return. Finally, you can do this as one.

Go to Post 21.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:29:22 PM by Army of One »

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.