News:

Laurie and VonTrue Hot Wives

jim6918 · 14336

Offline jim6918

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
on: November 13, 2007, 07:05:42 PM
MF, MMF, IR, Creampie

The first time I experienced a true sloppy second was about 30 years ago with my first wife.  We were visiting a college buddy in the DC area.  We were staying at a hotel, and Allan came to pick us up for dinner.  Von had previously fucked Allan one time while he was visiting us in Colorado, however, it was a swapping type incident and I ended up fucking his date (co-worker of wife) for the evening and he spent the whole night fucking Von on a pullout sofa.  She fucked him the first time cowgirl style while sitting on his lap on the couch.  He came so much that it ran out of her pussy, down his cock and balls and left a permanent stain on the velour fabric.  It was a hot reminder of a night of hot sex.  Anyway, Von asked me if it would turn me on to watch Allan fuck her, or if I wanted her to do something else with him.  I suggested that I wait to get into the shower until Allan arrived at our hotel and she could have time to fuck him alone first.  As planned, Allan arrived and I excused myself to take a shower, leaving the bathroom door partially ajar.  I turned on the shower, got in and took a nice long shower giving Von time to get a load of cum out of Allan.  When I turned off the shower, I could hear some soft moaning coming from the room, the sounds of bodies slapping together, and the bed squeaking slightly.  I waited until all got quiet, and called out to Von to bring me some underwear into the bathroom.  She answered somewhat out of breath, saying she would in a minute.  I was rock hard at this time.  Several minutes later Von came into the bathroom, and I asked her how it went.  She answered by lifting her skirt and showing me her blue silk panties soaked through with cum.  I couldn’t stand it and pulled her to me, pushing the crotch of the panties aside and slipping my cock into that wonderful slippery mess.  I could only manage about five or six strokes when I came with a large groan, adding to the large quantity of cum already in Von’s pussy.  Von had so much cum flowing out of her that she had to wear a Kotex to keep the cum from staining her dress while we were out to dinner.  Later we returned to the hotel.  Alan came to the room and I pretended to have had too much to drink.  I pretended to pass out on one of the beds.  They covered me up and Allan stripped Vons clothes from her, mounting her on the opposite bed.  The room was dark enough so that I could watch them fuck without Allan knowing I was watching.  They fucked in a variety of positions, and after about 15 minutes, he announced that he was cumming again.  They rested for a few minutes, and Allan got dressed and left.  As soon as the door closed behind him, I was off the bed and climbing on top of Von.  She begged me to go easy since her pussy, slick as it was, was pretty sensitive.  The feeling of my cock sliding into the hot slick cum was exquisite.  I pumped her slowly, again cumming in wonderful hot jets.

This experience led us to several years of nasty hot sex.  Von would fuck guys she met at work, often fucking them on her lunch hour.  She would never let me know about her hook-ups in advance.  Rather she would call me when she already had a load of cum leaking from her pussy.  She would say the same thing, “Hurry home honey, I have a surprise for you.”  I would always be treated to the sight of her wet pussy leaking into her panties.  I would savor the sight and smell of her freshly fucked pussy before I would mount her to make my own deposit.  Some times her pussy would be inflamed and swollen from a hard fucking, other times the only evidence I would see was the cum still flowing from her cunt.  No matter I would only last a few minutes, my cock slipping and sliding in her wet and slick pussy.

Sadly we parted several years later, but I must have fucked her 30 or 40 times with another mans cum flowing around my cock.  

I dated many different women, but never found a woman with similar tastes until I met my present wife.  I knew Laurie was fucking other guys when we first met.  She was surprised but pleased to find that I didn’t object to her dating other guys.  I dropped by her house one evening after work but found a strange car in her driveway.  I parked down the street a ways and waited.  About an hour later, a very nice looking black guy came out the front door, got into his car and drove away.  I went to the door and Laurie answered wearing a shorty robe, with black nylon stockings, something I had never seen her wear before.  She greeted me warmly; French kissing me like it had been weeks since we last fucked.  I slipped the robe off her shoulders and found her to be wearing a purple totally sheer teddy that held up her nylons, and no panties.  I put my hand between her legs and found her pussy literally sopping wet, and her pussy hair matted with cum.  I pushed her down on the couch, unbuckling my pants at the same time.  I tried to mount her but she stopped me saying that she wanted me to eat her.  Prior to that point the idea of eating a pussy full of another mans cum never occurred to me.  I was happy to just put my cock where another man had just been.  I was so fucking horney at that point, I think I would have done anything to get into her, so I did it.  The taste was far better than I thought it would be, and Laurie squirmed and cried while I brought her to two orgasms.  She pulled me up to her face as I slipped my cock into her still slick wet cunt.  There was no way I could get all of the cum licked out of her.  She asked if I was mad at her for fucking another guy.  My only answer was a loud groan as I came in gushes.  

We were married 6 months later, and for quite a few years she fucked other guys for me.  Like Von, sometimes she would fuck other guys she met at work, or we would find guys to fuck her while I watched.  Black guys have been her specialty.  About 12 years ago, two repairmen, both black guys, came to her office to work on the air conditioning.  At the time, she worked in a small three person insurance office.  One of the guys, the boss, was very quiet and reserved around her, the other guy, Tony (about 23) however, was very brazen, making comments about her good looks and the dress she was wearing.  Laurie said she went about her work, but the Tony kept making excuses for coming up to her desk and hitting on her.  Laurie told me later that this guy’s attention was starting to get to her, telling me that her pussy was starting to get wet.  Laurie told me that she excused her self to go get some supplies from a room at the rear of the office area.  While in the room, she heard the door open and close.  Holding her breath, Laurie felt somebody move up behind her, reach around her and put his hands on her tits and started gently kissing her neck, which is a definite hot spot for her.  Laurie said later that she just backed up against Tony and could feel his hard cock sticking up through his pants.  Laurie turned around and was met by a hot pair of lips.  Laurie’s co-workers would not be back for several hours, so she knew she had as much time as she wanted.  Laurie was wearing a dress that completely unbuttoned down the front, and Tony made quick work of getting it opened.  As it happened, Laurie was wearing a black sheer suspender catsuit that was crotchless, with no panties.  Tony lifted Laurie up and sat her on some boxes of copy paper, lifting and parting her legs as he did so.  Laurie reached down and unbuckled Tony’s pants and pulled out his cock placing it at the entrance of her cunt.  Tony lifted Laurie’s legs and placed them around his waist as he started fucking her with long hard strokes.  Laurie pulled down the top of the catsuit beneath her tits so Tony could suck her nipples.  Tony fucked her wildly for a few minutes, until he told her he was going to cum and asked her if she wanted him to pull out.  Laurie answered by wrapping her legs tightly around Tony’s waist holding him in her pussy.  Laurie said that she could feel several hot jets of cum shooting out Tony’s cock into her pussy.  Laurie said that she could actually feel Tony’s cock twitching in her pussy.   Laurie told me that she heard somebody say, “Well, well, what do we have here?”  She looked over Tony’s shoulders to see the boss standing in the doorway stroking his cock.  Tony moved out of the way and Laurie made no move to cover up.  The boss pulled her to him and kissed her deeply.  He then turned her around and bent her over the same boxes, flipping up her dress to expose her ass and pussy.  He pushed his cock into her slick cunt all the way up to his balls.  As he fucked her like this, he reached around and fingered her clit with his right hand.  Laurie said she came twice while he was doing this, until he started groaning and jerking.  The boss slammed her with hard strokes as he also shot off in her pussy.  When he pulled out, a large dollop of cum dropped out of her pussy onto the floor between her spread legs.  As Laurie rested out of breath in the supply room the two men returned to their work.  Laurie returned to her desk where she immediately called me.  I worked just a few miles away, and she asked me if I could come to her office as she had something to show me.  Since she had never done this before, I wasn’t suspicious or thinking that she had just gotten fucked.  When I arrived at her office, I noticed the repair truck parked in front.  As I went in I paid little attention to the two black guys working on ladders in the lobby.  As I went into Laurie’s office I immediately noticed her just fucked appearance.  Laurie leaned back into her chair and spread her legs for me to look.  What a delicious mess!  Cum was running out of her pussy onto her dress and chair.  She then took me by the hand and led me back to the supply room where she showed me the scene of the crime.  I immediately noticed the puddle of cum on the floor by the boxes.  Laurie scooted up onto the boxes and spread her legs for me.  I was in her in a flash, fucking her wildly in the exquisite slick mess.  I then knew that she had just been fucked by the two black repairmen I had seen earlier.  I couldn’t hold out for long and also added a nice load to her hot pussy.  As we walked out of the supply room, the two guys were just finishing their work.  Both of them looked at me with kind of a smirk, and I just said, “hope you guys had a nice time.”  They laughed and said that I had one hot lady on my hands.

Hope you like these absolutely true stories.  Have many more, so write and tell me your experiences.    
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 06:13:11 PM by jim6918 »

Offline jim6918

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 09:12:28 PM
My god!! 59 views and nobody even cared enough to tell me to keep posting or give up writing.

Offline Grm

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +456/-117
  • Goodbye KB
Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 11:04:20 PM
Laurie, views are everything, I remember my first posted story[ I've only ever posted half a dozen], I was desperate for feedback, I chose to write my short story in parts and couldn't understand that no one asked me for other chapters at first. But it is sex authors internet lot, for every 1,000 views you may be lucky to get 6 replies. Don't let it put you off, as they say no news is good news, as I always say, keep scribbling!

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 10:27:44 AM
GRM is 100% correct! I never know which stories will do well and which don't. The point is, keep writing and posting. Stretch your mind out and find different ways to express your ideas. Some of my favorite stories of mine scored really low... the public is fickle.

Good luck and keep at it,

~Gia1978

Offline horny4life

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-12
Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 09:06:32 PM
That was so HOT.

I used to share my second wife also and clean her out after other guys.

Love reading of others escapades along the same lines.

"Men spoil women in America. A woman needs to know that the man is her master." - Capucine.

Offline rt829

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-1
Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 08:57:42 PM
I know the feeling, you work hard to write a story and with little feedback it's hard to judge wether or not everyone thinks your work sucks...

Offline phantasieman

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 05:06:52 PM
Wow...
I gotta tell you that this is one hot story. I had to stop a couple of times to take care of a...ahem...growing problem.

I too have my first story in the works so am looking for guidance as it could open a few more in the series if I get it all figured out.

Your story is... well...Wow. But then I guess I already said that. Keep em cumming.

Phantasieman

Sometime life's little spices make it all worthwhile. Just think of those poor folks who can't allow their minds to be free.

Offline akapilgrim

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 06:35:02 PM
Thanks for sharing.

"Malt does more than Milton can to justify God's ways to man."

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1835/-28
Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 06:26:22 PM
I enjoyed the tale and even tho I am not married, the thought of this subject interests me. Thanks

one of the originals

Offline diamondjim69

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 06:02:43 PM
very enjoyable

One soft kiss is the BEST foreplay

Offline diamondjim69

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 06:05:11 PM
I fun update would be to intersperse a picture layout, there are several at euro post that would compliment this story. Yes, keep writing.

One soft kiss is the BEST foreplay

Offline handsomepeter

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 07:26:46 PM
I had not read this story before...really fucking hot!!

coacheric

Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 07:50:51 PM
Have to thank pete for getting this story back up to the top. Great read and got me all worked up. Really got me looking forward to tonite.

Offline handsomepeter

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 09:04:51 PM
The story was sizzling hot.  I wish my wife was into stuff like this.