KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Groped by two hoboes!  (Read 4668 times)
Silkendreams
New Pervert

Fame +2/-0

For today, I am a boy

« on: October 19, 2010, 01:16:34 AM »

I was a secretary on my way to work, crossing a London park one morning, clad in a navy suit of close-fitting jacket (emphasising my firm ripe breasts) and a tight, above-the-knee pencil skirt which somewhat hobbled my walking gait; pantyhose of black lace pattern, and an elegant pair of black Italian high heels. Clickety clack went my heels on the pathway, my skirt emphasising my rolling hips, my long, lace-clad legs moving as elegantly as a supermodel's.

I was the picture of feminine sophisitcation, a young career woman in control of her life, with super career prospects ahead.

Until I passed those dreadful hoboes on the park bench! To them I was just a babe with sexy legs, to be used for their amusement. Foolishly, I sashayed rather close to them, allowing them to spring from their lethargy and grab me round my trim waist and at my lacy knees.

"Nyaaaah!" I screamed, kicking in vain as they got me to their bench, where they resumed sitting, with me stretched helplessly across their laps.

Hands went inside my jacket to rip my white blouse open and grope my breasts, others went up my tight skirt to sample my lacily-hosed thighs.

Oh how I reared and writhed and screamed, as these filthy rough hands explored me, violating my most intimate places.

Oh how those evil perverts cackled and made gross and obscene remarks about me, and what they'd like to do to me!

After an eternity of this desecration, a burly man intervened to make them drop me unceremoniously onto the path, and flee. I lay shuddering and weeping, my smart outfit in disarray, one of my elegant high heels gone God knows where.

I took the day off, never walked through that park again, and dressed more modestly in future.
Geminiguy
Gemini
Burnt at the stake

Fame +203/-51

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 01:40:56 AM »

Her style of dress  was fine, it was those horny hobos' fault, probably hadn't had sex in years. Great writing style and detail. I hope to read more from you.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
Silkendreams
New Pervert

Fame +2/-0

For today, I am a boy

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 09:28:02 AM »

emot_kiss

Oh thank you! I'm a new girl on here, and am soo glad you liked it.
Geminiguy
Gemini
Burnt at the stake

Fame +203/-51

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 11:46:51 AM »

You're so welcome, new girl! I hope to get to talk to you more.

bored_mom
New Pervert

Fame +3/-0

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 08:19:50 PM »

a little late, but I liked this too. Guess she didnt post more because she was ignored.... sad
PubPlayer
Pervert

Fame +2/-0

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 06:24:27 PM »

... yea, I just found this as well.  I liked it ... nicely written short that had much potential.  aaahhhh, the fertile fields of imagination Wink   

Saving the world .. one margarita at a time
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame +441/-87

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 06:28:22 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g_mreZ9K-ig&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/g_mreZ9K-ig&rel=1</a>

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
PubPlayer
Pervert

Fame +2/-0

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 06:02:32 AM »

f*ckin' Awesome! I love the guy who's "face planted" against the wall early on.  haha ... great post!

Saving the world .. one margarita at a time
Janus
Burnt at the stake

Fame +393/-57

Peace Loving horn dog

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 06:06:10 PM »

I know this was written and commented on some time ago. I truly hope silken dreams returns.

I enjoyed this short account of what could have been a very real situation. Hope it wasn't. I found that the desire by the hobos reflects the desire I felt for her as she described her appearance. Very hot. Pencil skirt, Italian shoes. Silky blouse, The hose...OMG what a turn on. If all woman could wear a pencil skirt I'd be as close to heaven on earth as one could ever be..... emot_thdrool

Janus

Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.
coacheric
POM Aug. 2011
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame +717/-3

Life Is What You Make It! I Made Oatmeal

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 02:06:44 PM »

I enjoyed this also. Surprised that I never saw it before

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!
thefantasy
Pervert

Fame +0/-0

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 05:45:30 AM »

Pretty good.  Grin Loved it!
Silkendreams
New Pervert

Fame +2/-0

For today, I am a boy

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 05:37:07 PM »

"the desire I felt for her as she described her appearance. Very hot. Pencil skirt, Italian shoes. Silky blouse, The hose...OMG what a turn on".

O Janus, I'm so glad you like me! I have gotten over my fright, and am as tight-skirted as ever! You should hear the strict clack-clack-clack of my six-inch Italian heels as I mince deliciously along! emot_kiss
Janus
Burnt at the stake

Fame +393/-57

Peace Loving horn dog

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 06:11:40 PM »

"the desire I felt for her as she described her appearance. Very hot. Pencil skirt, Italian shoes. Silky blouse, The hose...OMG what a turn on".

O Janus, I'm so glad you like me! I have gotten over my fright, and am as tight-skirted as ever! You should hear the strict clack-clack-clack of my six-inch Italian heels as I mince deliciously along! emot_kiss

emot_thdrool  My tongue isn't the only thing drooling right now. That is about the sexiest image that could be painted in my brain.  If you were click clacking bi me right now I would be like a puppy at your feet. I would hold every door for you and throw my coat into the puddles at your feet. Oh my, have you ever struck a chord with me today. mm mm mm

So glad you've popped back in on the board.... Very glad.  emot_kiss

Janus

Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.
Joerocks
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame +2/-0

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 07:20:38 AM »

What a boring tale! I will soon tell you the stories of the rape club!!
Geminiguy
Gemini
Burnt at the stake

Fame +203/-51

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 07:43:55 AM »

Joe, everyone has there sexual interests. What you may like may bore others, too. Let everyone like what they want and stop criticizing.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: